• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Clay, MLB's 1st 5 game winner & The Jets didnt Fuck up

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
right because beckett is likely to underproduce dumpster going forward...

and I'd love to see a quote where I ever called the dodgers (or any team other than the team the red sox could have had) more talented than the current red sox...oh you're making stuff up again as a first resort? That's not pathetic

LOL....

You must be bored.

rocks_bbq

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like every single person in this thread right now, so whomever it is, just drop one of the local dudes a note and tell them to nix the BBQ.

Snoogs?

fuck you you self righteous cocksucking fagbag...fuck your crabs

FUCK YOUR CRABS!!!!

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now this is a confession.

mods will tell you it ain't....more of a heads up for the guys using the alts thinking they'll just create a new account once they're banned

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I think that's more conformation bias IMO.

But to each his own. Honestly with a lot of guys...just a change of scenery can motivated players and give new life. Doesn't really matter what team they moved too...But it helps that the Yankees are a team Contending...

Has to be a reason why so many players talk about the "history" and "tradition" right off the bat when they come to NY...winning helps...and is probably a bigger factor...but I think those things play their part...however small

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I think that's more conformation bias IMO.

But to each his own. Honestly with a lot of guys...just a change of scenery can motivated players and give new life. Doesn't really matter what team they moved too...But it helps that the Yankees are a team Contending...

What if they contend all year mainly because of this guys?

It's a formula I would never expect a non Yankees fan to embrace, but the track record is getting insane now.

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is this as close to an admission that you completely fabricated the argument and then claimed I said it as we're going to get? Let me know because I'll stop making you look stupid now if that's as close as we'll get

I didn't fabricate a thing...you argument was..."keep those 3, dump valentine and fill in some other holes and they could be playoff contenders" No? Perhaps not verbatim...

but..the dodgers addign those 3 to Clayton Kershaw, matt Kemp, Andre Ethier, Grienke (before injury), Billingsly et al...won;t put them in playoff contention? Which they're not...right now?

If I look stupid based on my comments regarding Wells? You look far more stupid based on yours...which is my only point. In reality? It's too early for any conclusions...which was the only point I was trying to make...

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heatwave, I got 2 tickets to Yanks/Jays tonight, bleacher section 201, can't use em. You interested?

Hell fuckin yeah.. blue jays jersey hat jacket and all

Andrew28

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What if they contend all year mainly because of this guys?

It's a formula I would never expect a non Yankees fan to embrace, but the track record is getting insane now.

What if a donkey bent you over doggy style and made you his bitch? then what???

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think I found Bucky on the Bautista thread

Called me Village Idiot, and wrote out 1 sentence over the course of 2 lines.

That is 2 trademarks

of a Bucky post

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't fabricate a thing...you argument was..."keep those 3, dump valentine and fill in some other holes and they could be playoff contenders" No? Perhaps not verbatim...

but..the dodgers addign those 3 to Clayton Kershaw, matt Kemp, Andre Ethier, Grienke (before injury), Billingsly et al...won;t put them in playoff contention? Which they're not...right now?

If I look stupid based on my comments regarding Wells? You look far more stupid based on yours...which is my only point. In reality? It's too early for any conclusions...which was the only point I was trying to make...

So, that was as close to an admission that you fabricated an argument I never made as we're going to get...ok...I think that's good enough