• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Clay, MLB's 1st 5 game winner & The Jets didnt Fuck up

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not every girl Rock, let's not forget your ex wife is a New Yorker now

no, she lives on long island

thats beirut by your standards

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys are literally the least fun group in Internet history. How insecure can you possibly be to get so defensive about a tongue and cheek comment about hot chicks. Guess if my wife looked like Philip Seymour Hoffman, I'd relate better

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NYC, not Bensonhurst circa 1984

Brooklyn's not "NYC" anymore? I've lived there too Dirt...you can try to convince others there are no ugly beasts in NYC...but it's a fable...there are millions...

It's just that your eyes are diverted to the millions of gorgeous women that you don't notice them...but they're there....just like everywhere else...there are beasts...and babes.....there is nothing particularly special about NY geographically that it gravitationaly draws more hot women too it.

But...like everything else with you...if NYC's not the best...then you're just hating on NYC...because NYC is the bestestest....at everything!!!

Have you tried the water? Once you get past the sinus clearing scent of chlorine, it's delicious!!!

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys are literally the least fun group in Internet history. How insecure can you possibly be to get so defensive about a tongue and cheek comment about hot chicks. Guess if my wife looked like Philip Seymour Hoffman, I'd relate better

What if she looked like a young Ted Danson?

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

FlatBroke

fjd is dead...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4808d1366997641-clay-mlbs-1st-5-game-winner-jets-didnt-fuck-up-fat_girl_puking.jpg

LOL

googled "ugly girls in new york" and this gem came up labsled as "fat new yorker throwing up

...interesting thing about that....is that the vomit aint the grossest thing in the picture.....

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

isnt this exactly

what

you

are

doing?

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That seems like a very scientific study, Uno. Keep up the good work.

"Polling people that live in a city and publishing the results is not a study at all...its just NY homerism...and uno works for travel and leisure"

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I know!!! What we really need to do is spend hours defending the "courage, honor, tradition and culture" of the Yankees....that's a much better use of our time!

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brooklyn's not "NYC" anymore? I've lived there too Dirt...you can try to convince others there are no ugly beasts in NYC...but it's a fable...there are millions...

It's just that your eyes are diverted to the millions of gorgeous women that you don't notice them...but they're there....just like everywhere else...there are beasts...and babes.....there is nothing particularly special about NY geographically that it gravitationaly draws more hot women too it.

But...like everything else with you...if NYC's not the best...then you're just hating on NYC...because NYC is the bestestest....at everything!!!

Have you tried the water? Once you get past the sinus clearing scent of chlorine, it's delicious!!!

we've all seen shallow hal

Klipd :: Shallow Hal - Dance Club Scene :: Your Database for Movie Memories

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know!!! What we really need to do is spend hours defending the "courage, honor, tradition and culture" of the Yankees....that's a much better use of our time!

Where's Cowboy to give the Yankee salute?

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Down can you get more angry for everyone. And the fact that NY transplants more females than anywhere in the world, save LA maybe, for modeling and acting careers, your statement is blatantly false