• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Chris Harris said Wilson is better than Luck

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can't compare the two.

Every Seahawk fan is kidding themselves if they wouldn't take Luck over Wilson. Everything that Wilson did against the Broncos Luck could do.

I'd take Luck in a slight edge but outside of him there isn't another quarterback in the league that could put Seattle in the position they are right now.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Every Seahawk fan is kidding themselves if they wouldn't take Luck over Wilson. Everything that Wilson did against the Broncos Luck could do.

I'd take Luck in a slight edge but outside of him there isn't another quarterback in the league that could put Seattle in the position they are right now.

Um no... I wouldn't take Luck over Wilson... NOT A CHANCE... Ask me again and I'll answer it again...

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You see, I never see Colts/Luck fans try to argue his superiority to Russel Wilson. I don't know why Seahawk fans have such a massive inferiority complex when it comes to these two.

Actually it was a Broncos player that said it... Take it up with him..

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Just because you feel that way doesn't mean all Seahawks fans are kidding themselves if they dont agree.

gowazzu02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One thing that the Luck guys do in this debate that makes me laugh. They always point to Wilsons Running game and Defense.... Yet the don't mention Wilsons terrible pass blocking OIine or his Mediocre (what was it that chris carter called them) Wide receivers.

Luck has a much better Oline and his receivers are really good, TY hilton is a young game breaker and Wayne is only a HOF'r.

But they time and time again point to the defense.

Fact of this argument, Luck had the ball and didn't tie the game. Wilsons D let up a big lead, he took the ball in OT and scored a TD.

EDIT: Also Luck single handedly knocked his team out of the playoffs last year. throwing 4 picks vs NE, (3 picks the first week too)

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One thing that the Luck guys do in this debate that makes me laugh. They always point to Wilsons Running game and Defense.... Yet the don't mention Wilsons terrible pass blocking OIine or his Mediocre (what was it that chris carter called them) Wide receivers.

Luck has a much better Oline and his receivers are really good, TY hilton is a young game breaker and Wayne is only a HOF'r.

Fact of this argument, Luck had the ball and didn't tie the game. Wilsons D let up a big lead, he took the ball in OT and scored a TD.

The Colts line isn't great IMO. But if Seattle's has been better, it hasn't been by much.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I certainly would have taken Luck before Wilson when they were drafted. However after 2 seasons I would not make that swap.

Andrew Luck likely would do well with Seattle. But I know that Russell Wilson does well there. Why would I want to change that?

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OH god here we go..... All over ESPN and the Luck lovers are insulted... Again Wilson can't be as good he's only 5.11 and has a better defense...

When they showed Wilson's stats last night vs Brady,Rodgers, Brees and Manning before the game game he had I believe 12 td's and 0 int. Thats crazy good Luck has to limit his int which he has done drastically .

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

EDIT: Also Luck single handedly knocked his team out of the playoffs last year. throwing 4 picks vs NE, (3 picks the first week too)

Wayne is coming off an ACL injury and isn't what he used to be. TY is solid but I'll take Harvin over him.

Also when you're comparing the 2 vs the Broncos. One team played in Denver on opening night and the other played at home. Luck did beat Denver last year in Indy just as Wilson did in Seattle this year. Honestly I don't think Seattle would have won in Denver this year on opening night either. Just my opinion though

Luck does throw too many ints but he is asked to do more than Wilson. He is throwing nearly 200+ passes yearly more than Wilson which is due to a poor running game and a mediocre defense.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Um no... I wouldn't take Luck over Wilson... NOT A CHANCE... Ask me again and I'll answer it again...

Ok, then you have way too much of homer glasses on. I might have overstated in a heartbeat but saying not a chance is ridiculous. There skill sets are nearly identical and the only real difference is Seattle would be going for a 3 peat had they somehow got Luck instead of Wilson in the draft.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When they showed Wilson's stats last night vs Brady,Rodgers, Brees and Manning before the game game he had I believe 12 td's and 0 int. Thats crazy good Luck has to limit his int which he has done drastically .

It is good but 6 out of those 7 games came in Seattle who has the best HFA in all of sports. He never played a true road game against any of those QB's. I would love to see how he does against those QB's on the road in the Superdome, Lambeau, or in Mile High

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are there Colts fans on this board?

Does it matter? Universally, no matter what message board or comments section i read, the overall jist I get is that Colts fans couldn't care less and Seahawk fans are consumed with this massive inferiority complex....maybe it's because we're just used to greatness at the QB position.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd take either as starting QB for my team.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does it matter? Universally, no matter what message board or comments section i read, the overall jist I get is that Colts fans couldn't care less and Seahawk fans are consumed with this massive inferiority complex....maybe it's because we're just used to greatness at the QB position.

Or maybe we're just right, and dont mind saying it.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well this unhealthy obsession you and your fanbase have with pounding your chest is silly

I dont say it often. But when it comes up I'll let you know. Now crawl back in to your hole.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, then you have way too much of homer glasses on. I might have overstated in a heartbeat but saying not a chance is ridiculous. There skill sets are nearly identical and the only real difference is Seattle would be going for a 3 peat had they somehow got Luck instead of Wilson in the draft.

Yeah, because Wilson is what stopped them from advancing in 2012. :rollseyes:

Luck has turned the ball over in the first or second possession of each of his playoff games. I dont see why he would be penciled in as the first rookie QB to win the SB had he been on the Seahawks.

Seriously, he's a fine player, I would want him if we didn't have Wilson. But the argument of this guy over Wilsin is 98% built around conjecture and excuses.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I go by results and what I've seen from Wilson is about results... How the hell is that homer glasses ? Look at his stats and his play on the field instead of his height... maybe you good sir have your own homer glasses on...

Groo

Did you err ?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Luck all day any day

Expected no less from the twilight crowd

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gross over-reaction to Chris Harris' comment IMO. Both Luck and Wilson are studs and look to provide incredible leadership and success to their respective teams for year's to come. I perceive Harris' comments as more of a micro view given a small sample size. In a 3 game span, the Broncos defense has had to try to contain and/or pressure both Luck and Wilson. THIS year, in those games, it was harder to stop Wilson. Nothing more, nothing less. I'm not sure location of the game is as meaningful as some would claim when it's distilled down to simple x's and o's or man v. man.