• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Chip Kelly vs Nick Saban

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The true facts are, that Saban is a better college coach and Chip is a better NFL coach!!!

I think Saban is the ultimate cfb CEO in heading a cfb program. Hands down.

It is hard to compare the 2 as college coaches. Apples and oranges.

As far as an NFL comparison I believe we have too small of a snapshot to determine it. Jury is still out IMO.

Saban has superior talent to Kelly at Oregon. At least as defined in the article in the Dodd tweets this morning.

So with that said, Saban gets it done with the best players, something that is not as easy as it sounds. A lot goes into managing the premier program. Whereas Oregon is a relative non factor in a NC threat until Kelly took over. Which says a lot as well. A fg from having a NC trophy, and one more fg from playing Notre Dame in a NATTY

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Must be close to CF season now...reached the bottom of the barrel of OD threads these days...smoke signal I spose.

As for the OP Q...

I would have to pick CK here...certainly the better of the two as far as an NFL coach goes...didn't Nicky run off with his tail between his legs after Miami?

Off to Bama where he has made his cheese playing cupcakes and playing "hide-n-seek" in the SEC?

Yeah, Chippers better.

:pound:

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh man.....

I need a second cup of strong coffee today. :laugh:

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Saban is the ultimate cfb CEO in heading a cfb program. Hands down.

It is hard to compare the 2 as college coaches. Apples and oranges.

As far as an NFL comparison I believe we have too small of a snapshot to determine it. Jury is still out IMO.

Saban has superior talent to Kelly at Oregon. At least as defined in the article in the Dodd tweets this morning.

So with that said, Saban gets it done with the best players, something that is not as easy as it sounds. A lot goes into managing the premier program. Whereas Oregon is a relative non factor in a NC threat until Kelly took over. Which says a lot as well. A fg from having a NC trophy, and one more fg from playing Notre Dame in a NATTY
I agree!! Solid comment!! :suds:

Bamabino

No Limit Holdem Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
-d3cbc5e809600ebc.JPG

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^ Lil' midget can't fly any further than "JerrysWorld". Stay in the SEC nicky, especially Alabama.
LMFAO!!! Yeah, could you imagine Nicky flying to the West Coast??

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LoL@ you thinking he's trying to fly. Learn some football son. He's conducting the symphony that is ROLL TIDE ROLL.
LOL, it looks like Saban is trying to fly, or "walk on water"!!!

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LoL@ you thinking he's trying to fly. Learn some football son. He's conducting the symphony that is ROLL TIDE ROLL.

Are "football and the symphony" inter-connected now? Well I guess the school band does it's part on Sats, but other than that you should unplug your iTunes and pay attention to the plays been called instead. :scratch:

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I'm not going to get involved in this, but will tell you this: Charlie Strong and Texas are coming after you all.