• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Chip Kelly vs Nick Saban

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mark Helfrich is Kelly's protégé. Kelly implemented a system here at Oregon that these coaches learned from, Helfirch was Chip's right hand man. The program/team will NOT miss a beat without Chip because Chip created all of this. Helfrich will take off right where Chip left off, eventually resulting in a national title.

:lie:

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ultimately Alabama fans are glad Chip left for the NFL, because he was gunning for the Crimson Tide. Saban saw it coming too, that's why he started crying about the up tempo offenses, because he didn't want to face Kelly's pace. Knew when that day came, he was hoping Oregon wouldn't be allowed to go blur.

If you don't believe me, poor mans Oregon offense in Texas AM did just fine against Alabama.

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mark Helfrich is Kelly's protégé. Kelly implemented a system here at Oregon that these coaches learned from, Helfirch was Chip's right hand man. The program/team will NOT miss a beat without Chip because Chip created all of this. Helfrich will take off right where Chip left off, eventually resulting in a national title.

CFB History is littered with these kinds of guys that never made it.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ultimately Alabama fans are glad Chip left for the NFL, because he was gunning for the Crimson Tide. Saban saw it coming too, that's why he started crying about the up tempo offenses, because he didn't want to face Kelly's pace. Knew when that day came, he was hoping Oregon wouldn't be allowed to go blur.

If you don't believe me, poor mans Oregon offense in Texas AM did just fine against Alabama.

Chip was scurred of Saban, that's why he left for the NFL. He's just a big ol' coward.

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
::laugh3:If LSU Knocks down that last pass with 1 min and 28 secs left, the Tigers are BEATING Notre Dame in the NCG!

I'm not disrespecting Chip, I like him. I like him a lot more than nick, who is a REAL PRICK as a person! He is an ego maniac and nothing is nicks fault in a loss/its all his doing when they win.
I cannot for the life of me understand why a HS kid (and his parents) want to be around his guidance and influence for 4 impressionable years! However, he wins ball games and sends players to the NFL.
NOT MUCH DIFFERENT FROM LES MILES, except Miles is not as big a PRICK. I guess nicky wins more games though.
Nicks a better coach, Chips a better person!

Because you're an idiot that spews bullshit about someone that you know absolutely nothing about. :suds:

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So Mark Helfrich will eventually be better than Nick Saban? And then his assistant will be better than everyone else, and so on and so forth?

Hell I can't wait for Kirby Smart to take over at Bama and lead us to National titles every season.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is no question, had Chip stayed at Oregon for this upcoming season the talk would be Ducks vs Tide in NCG.

Well damn, then Chip should have stayed!! Then we all could have been saved the trouble of going through some long, drawn out, tedious football season. Could have just one game 'Bama/Oregon and moved on with our lives!! :becky:

Imagine how much money we all could have saved on tickets, transportation to and from games, buying cable packages so we can get all of the games, food and drink for tailgates and/or parties at our houses!!

Damn that Chip Kelly!!:lol:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oregon and Chip could not get over the hump. He will most likely not succeed in the NFL, don't have anything against him, he has too much pressure on him in Philly too.

But as far as college, he shoukdn't be in the paragraph as Saban, lets be real! :laugh3:

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last edited by a moderator:

Lance Armstrong

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oregon struggles against legit tough teams, that's why stanford owns them. I wouldn't pick him over a lot of coaches.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oregon struggles against legit tough teams, that's why stanford owns them. I wouldn't pick him over a lot of coaches.

Chip was 4-2 against Stanford as OC and HC. Hardly owned. and while Oregon has 3 recent losses to Stanford they were 10-4 for the BCS era.

I dont know what you mean by legit tough teams but if you mean more physical teams then you are about half right. Oregon has struggled with teams that were more physical but they have also beat some. including as mentioned before Stanford.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sure in the heck don't struggle against pansy Tejas.

Or the entire big 12 for that matter.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The true facts are, that Saban is a better college coach and Chip is a better NFL coach!!!

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure in the heck don't struggle against pansy Tejas.

Or the entire big 12 for that matter.
Good point and Oregon didn't "struggle" against Auburn in that BCS CG, even if they lost by a last second FG. :suds:

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Must be close to CF season now...reached the bottom of the barrel of OD threads these days...smoke signal I spose.

As for the OP Q...

I would have to pick CK here...certainly the better of the two as far as an NFL coach goes...didn't Nicky run off with his tail between his legs after Miami?

Off to Bama where he has made his cheese playing cupcakes and playing "hide-n-seek" in the SEC?

Yeah, Chippers better.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Must be close to CF season now...reached the bottom of the barrel of OD threads these days...smoke signal I spose.

As for the OP Q...

I would have to pick CK here...certainly the better of the two as far as an NFL coach goes...didn't Nicky run off with his tail between his legs after Miami?

Off to Bama where he has made his cheese playing cupcakes and playing "hide-n-seek" in the SEC?

Yeah, Chippers better.
Oh-Oh!!! Stirring the pot so early in the morning. LMFAO!!! Good job!!