• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Charles Haley blasts Tom Brady

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was at odds with the sports media.

He's a retarded cokehead who happened to be blessed with the IQ of a turnip. Shutting his piehole and going into the witness protection program would do wonders for his legacy.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When the Pats story broke I felt a great disturbance in the force, as if a million biased voices suddenly cried out.

But when the Atlanta story broke it was if those biased voices were suddenly silenced.

Do you think it has anything to do with Arthur Blank accepting responsibility for wrongdoing? People are generally much more forgiving of those who take that approach. I have always said I don't mind the cheating near as much as the smugness and condescension of those responsible.

Rams4ever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4 time SB winner, 3 time SB MVP, and haters are trying to pull rabbits out of their asses to diminish him lol. So who in the AFC is going to stop the Pats from going back to the big game? It won't be Denver :pound:

And he had to cheat to get them all.....NICE!

Fencer

Not left-handed either
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And he had to cheat to get them all.....NICE!

Patriots have never been convicted or even very credibly accused of cheating in a Super Bowl winning year.

That actually makes then somewhat unusual among Super Bowl repeat winners. For example, Jerry Rice just admitted to cheating throughout his career.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you think it has anything to do with Arthur Blank accepting responsibility for wrongdoing? People are generally much more forgiving of those who take that approach. I have always said I don't mind the cheating near as much as the smugness and condescension of those responsible.

Ok, so the innocent should confess to wrong doing. Got it.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he plays like he did in the super bowl it may be having to use regulation balls stopping him :nod:

That makes no damn sense. Now go look up his stats in the second half of the AFCG and the Super Bowl.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That makes no damn sense. Now go look up his stats in the second half of the AFCG and the Super Bowl.

Yeah over 70% completion vs the Best D in the NFL in SB and like you said Heater 86% completion in second half and 0 t/o's AFCG.

Rams4ever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And whooped on your pussy Rams too! :nod:

Yup, they had some good video of their goal lines plays. The Cheatriots have been cheating for years and everyone, except the NE sheep, know it.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup, they had some good video of their goal lines plays. The Cheatriots have been cheating for years and everyone, except the NE sheep, know it.

I know they have been cheating and love it :clap::clap::clap:

Rams4ever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patriots have never been convicted or even very credibly accused of cheating in a Super Bowl winning year.

That actually makes then somewhat unusual among Super Bowl repeat winners. For example, Jerry Rice just admitted to cheating throughout his career.

They recorded multiple teams, including the Rams, and used the tapes to get an advantage. They will forever be known as the Cheatriots, outside New England, of course.

Sgthall999

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You didn't watch the game then. Since "pick six" Warner hardly reached the goaline most of the game :pound: Bandwagon 4 Ever

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think any comments from a guy that repeatedly took his junk out in team meetings and proceeed to pleasure himself should be taken with a grain of salt...

lmao..........This is the first I ever heard of.

CreepCreep2014

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Cheating for years? You care to enlighten us on what else they were caught cheating at? Oh and you can't use Spygate because they admitted to that?

Also you do know the Patriots played the Rams during their SB yr and almost beat them in Foxboro that yr? So yes, NE had game tape on the Rams that yr....LOL. Just like the Giants did to NE, they took their game tape and came up with a better game plan to beat the Patriots, just like NE did to your Rams.

If NE had Rams walk through on the tape, then they did a bad job figuring out what was going on considering Stl scored every time they were in the red zone.

I will wait on other examples of cheating besides spygate......

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Defenders always hate a successful short passing game. That's why its so beautiful. Man you can feel his anger. "7 yards here and I couldn't do a damn thing about it." "6 yards there and again I had no chance to stop it." Over and over. All day. Brady's gonna do it for 5 more years too. Haley's gonna be fuming.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cheating for years? You care to enlighten us on what else they were caught cheating at? Oh and you can't use Spygate because they admitted to that?

Also you do know the Patriots played the Rams during their SB yr and almost beat them in Foxboro that yr? So yes, NE had game tape on the Rams that yr....LOL. Just like the Giants did to NE, they took their game tape and came up with a better game plan to beat the Patriots, just like NE did to your Rams.

If NE had Rams walk through on the tape, then they did a bad job figuring out what was going on considering Stl scored every time they were in the red zone.

I will wait on other examples of cheating besides spygate......

don't count on it..the dude drinks from the Marshall Faulk infested trough.

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
....Haley should've just kept his big mOuth shut,.....isn't that the reason he waited over a decade to get into the ~HOF~....?!,......and I always rooted for him to get in these last few years,too...?!