• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Charles Haley blasts Tom Brady

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady would have gotten his arrogant mouth shut if he played in the mid ninetys

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's usually hypocrites that condemn and sinners throw the first stone. Like Pats support a seriel killer , dumbest comment, when obviously dont know what a seriel killer is.Guy was cut from Pats, all jerseys pulled as soon as arrested. Same poster roots for a college team that just had their football players convicted of r*pe. Irony or hypocrisy?

Ed Zachary.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think any comments from a guy that repeatedly took his junk out in team meetings and proceeed to pleasure himself should be taken with a grain of salt...

Exactly. The stories from the locker room about Haley are bizzare. An odd dude. I'm sure that's one reason it took him so long to get in.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly. The stories from the locker room about Haley are bizzare. An odd dude. I'm sure that's one reason it took him so long to get in.

He was at odds with the sports media.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We've known forever he's a cheater but I don't even care anymore because he just flat sucks. He was the worst player on the field but was anointed MVP and GOAT because of a bad playcall by Seattle.

Nothing surprises me anymore when it comes to Brady.

Pure, unadulterated bull shit.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Titans have Dick.

They'll be competing for Superbowls now too...

#1BostonFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.40
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We've known forever he's a cheater but I don't even care anymore because he just flat sucks. He was the worst player on the field but was anointed MVP and GOAT because of a bad playcall by Seattle.

Nothing surprises me anymore when it comes to Brady.

Because our defense got a fair shot to play D...there was a miracle catch that put them down on the GL, was there? I guess the miracle catch and then stop, had something to do with Brady leading the 4th QTR comeback!!!! You're a hater Hammer, Brady is the GOAT!!!

whywork2

Archduke of Guacamole
Hoopla Cash
$ 381.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Didn't Charles Haley defecate in a coache's office , I thinking it might have been when he played for Frisco but I could be wrong, but never the less I've heard this brought up numerous times. So we know he's full of shit , correct?

I think he was involved in public masturbation too.

Last edited by a moderator:

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This shit is funny.

Chris Carter, Ray Lewis, Haley and all the other so called experts piping in as if they played the game with virtue and for just the love of the sport! Like these fuckers didn't seek an advantage even if it was outside the lines.

How many of those former players spoke up when a team mate was popping roids? Or taking downers like tic tacs?

Chris Carter never used a pick play to get open? Thats illegal as hell but I guess it's in the type of rule you violate or the guy doing the violation. I guess Chris Carter forgot about signinging that contract with a pro agent and having to go to the NFL via the supplemental draft and contributed to a piss poor season by OSU. Yep holier than thou

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4 time SB winner, 3 time SB MVP, and haters are trying to pull rabbits out of their asses to diminish him lol. So who in the AFC is going to stop the Pats from going back to the big game? It won't be Denver :pound:

If he plays like he did in the super bowl it may be having to use regulation balls stopping him :nod:

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When the Pats story broke I felt a great disturbance in the force, as if a million biased voices suddenly cried out.

But when the Atlanta story broke it was if those biased voices were suddenly silenced.

Sgthall999

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When the Pats story broke I felt a great disturbance in the force, as if a million biased voices suddenly cried out.

But when the Atlanta story broke it was if those biased voices were suddenly silenced.

No shit! How far down did that thread fall to? And who's talking about Atlanta? Nobody. Ah well, such is the life of a winning football team.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's usually hypocrites that condemn and sinners throw the first stone. Like Pats support a seriel killer , dumbest comment, when obviously dont know what a seriel killer is.Guy was cut from Pats, all jerseys pulled as soon as arrested. Same poster roots for a college team that just had their football players convicted of r*pe. Irony or hypocrisy?

So very true.

Marley

Evil Incorporated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No shit! How far down did that thread fall to? And who's talking about Atlanta? Nobody. Ah well, such is the life of a winning football team.
Imagine if the Pats were texting like Cleveland. There would have been a 50 page mega-thread.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Steve Young talks Charles Haley defecating on an assistant coach's desk - YouTube

Didn't Charles Haley defecate in a coache's office , I thinking it might have been when he played for Frisco but I could be wrong, but never the less I've heard this brought up numerous times. So we know he's full of shit , correct?

I think he was involved in public masturbation too.

I thought it was in the sunroof of a teammates car right before San Fran said enough and got rid of him, but you could be right.

Melman

DA BEARS!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,046.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This was another thing discussed on ESPN pre SuperBowl show.

Trent Dilfer sat between Steve Young and Ray Lewis after they had listened to Cris Carter literally hand honesty tablets down from on high crapping all over the Patriots.

Dilfer more of less says "I hear all this and it bothers me. Carter is condeming, Ray here is condeming. I played this game, everybody does stuff. And if they are saying it doesn't happen I can't believe it. I'm disappointed."

And I agree.

It’s just that much easier to pander to the haters out there, and in the process, Carter and Lewis probably think it bumps up their “credibility" as analysts.

Last edited by a moderator: