• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Charles Haley blasts Tom Brady

sooner4life130

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Did you guys read the comments??
"F*ck Charles Haley..the NFL, Goodell, Jerry Rice, Troy Aikman, Mark Brunnel and all these other hypocrites are gonna owe Tom Brady and the Pats a HUGE apology once this investigation turns up nothing....I hope Brady wins 2 more just to have more rings than that lowlife POS Haley...die soon"

For having a fucking opinion. I hate society... Seriously, people suck so much. I can't stand how ugly people get on the internet simply bc they can.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sgthall999

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"F*ck Charles Haley..the NFL, Goodell, Jerry Rice, Troy Aikman, Mark Brunnel and all these other hypocrites are gonna owe Tom Brady and the Pats a HUGE apology once this investigation turns up nothing....I hope Brady wins 2 more just to have more rings than that lowlife POS Haley...die soon"

For having a fucking opinion. I hate society... Seriously, people suck so much. I can' stand how ugly people get on the internet simply bc they can.

:omg:

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

For having a fucking opinion. I hate society... Seriously, people suck so much. I can' stand how ugly people get on the internet simply bc they can.

Methinks someone needs his medication...:grouphug:

RazorsEdge

Go Local Sports Team
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,626.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We've known forever he's a cheater but I don't even care anymore because he just flat sucks. He was the worst player on the field but was anointed MVP and GOAT because of a bad playcall by Seattle.

Nothing surprises me anymore when it comes to Brady.

Is it tricky walking around all day with your 24hr hard on for Brady? Do you have to wear special pants? Can you even hold down a job?

Sgthall999

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it tricky walking around all day with your 24hr hard on for Brady? Do you have to wear special pants? Can you even hold down a job?

It's his thing man! Either he's trying to be clever to rile up Pats fans or he is that blinded by pure hatred :noidea:

BF4L

Bruins homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I talked to this old guy yesterday who played high school football. He thinks Brady is great.

:L

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I'm glad we got that cleared up.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess Charles was keeping his mouth shut because he was worried about not getting in the HOF. Now that he's in he's back in business. I hope he starts tweeting. His account will be funner to follow than the Iron Sheiks! And his HOF speech is probably going to open with something like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYlDbv7MqE8

sooner4life130

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
You're right, my bad. But still, funny shit.

I would have found that funny a few years ago but I'm just so fed up with how mean people are too each other. I have really bad anxiety issues and I'm way to nice too people. Basically it's becoming a daily struggle to deal with terrible things people say or do to others. I realize that probably sounds retarded to everyone but its a problem lol

I use to love whores, now i hate them.... see, thats a problem.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would have found that funny a few years ago but I'm just so fed up with how mean people are too each other. I have really bad anxiety issues and I'm way to nice too people. Basically it's becoming a daily struggle to deal with terrible things people say or do to others. I realize that probably sounds retarded to everyone but its a problem lol

ESPN must drive you crazy then, does me and NFL Network is worse IMO.

Sgthall999

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I know what you mean. I have PTSD myself. I just laugh at the ridiculousness and move on.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This was another thing discussed on ESPN pre SuperBowl show.

Trent Dilfer sat between Steve Young and Ray Lewis after they had listened to Cris Carter literally hand honesty tablets down from on high crapping all over the Patriots.

Dilfer more of less says "I hear all this and it bothers me. Carter is condeming, Ray here is condeming. I played this game, everybody does stuff. And if they are saying it doesn't happen I can't believe it. I'm disappointed."

And I agree.

It's usually hypocrites that condemn and sinners throw the first stone. Like Pats support a seriel killer , dumbest comment, when obviously dont know what a seriel killer is.Guy was cut from Pats, all jerseys pulled as soon as arrested. Same poster roots for a college team that just had their football players convicted of r*pe. Irony or hypocrisy?