• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Charles Barkley calls gs "girly" basketball live on tnt

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NE fans are pretty gay. They love their Gronk.

Try not to stare
Yeah - but didn't I suffer enough last year when I was my mothers nurse. My eyes need to heal some more:gaah:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lost yes. It will be gone Sunday and I'll make it up to you all with some titties. Homo NE fans man...

Lookin' forward to the titties.

As long as it's not these titties: :thumper:

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh, guess you didn't catch the season thread where she said she was leaving...
No, I didn't see that. I've been away- only checking in periodically. Did she say why she was leaving?

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
she was down about a Clips loss, but i doubt that woulda done it...
Well this time she said have a great season - and I haven't seen any activity in our fantasy team from her for a month now. If I had seen that post, I would have asked her about it privately, but my workload is almost triple of what it was last year and quite frankly at $40 an hour - The money is more important than basketball - lol

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He said maybe I am old school but I can't stand that girly basketball

He went on to clarify he doesn't like the WNBA or women's soccer either and that the Spurs are the best team in the west

Lol
Ironically if any NBA team plays basketball like women it's the Spurs

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Charles Barkley/Quotes

I don't care what people think. people are stupid.

The only difference between a good shot and a bad shot is if it goes in or not.

Somebody hits me, I'm going to hit him back. Even if it does look like he hasn't eaten in a while.

If I weren't earning $3 million a year to dunk a basketball, most people on the street would run in the other direction if they saw me coming.

My family got all over me because they said Bush is only for the rich people. Then I reminded them, 'Hey, I'm rich'.

You know it's going to hell when the best rapper out there is white and the best golfer is black.

My initial response was to sue her for defamation of character, but then I realized that I had no character.

Poor people cannot rely on the government to come to help you in times of need. You have to get your education. Then nobody can control your destiny.

This place? Nothing positive. OK, I want to say something positive. It's positively a dump.

If ifs were gifts, every day would be Christmas.

Genius.

Vyle203

Costco Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 181.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lost yes. It will be gone Sunday and I'll make it up to you all with some titties. Homo NE fans man...
That shit's hilarious.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You gotta hand it to Chuck for being a great comedian. What's really funny about this is that Chuck never played on a team that played defense as good as this Warriors team. I guess Chuck's teams were very girly.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You gotta hand it to Chuck for being a great comedian. What's really funny about this is that Chuck never played on a team that played defense as good as this Warriors team. I guess Chuck's teams were very girly.
Yeah - I used to get upset with his comments, but then realized that he wasn't that smart and couldn't help himself and just had to be funny and entertaining. I went through a big change in my life last year and have been spending my time this year trying to lighten my mood, enjoy life(Obviously I am not married) and take things with a grain of salt. It takes tremendous control to not respond to garbage, but I digress. Charles is hilarious

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chuck is a very good troll. TNT wouldn't be as entertaining without his takes