• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Charles Barkley calls gs "girly" basketball live on tnt

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As if this goofy Mfer ever had a filter? The mfer should have an off switch, but I find him pretty entertaining w his dumbass comments from time to time. I mean how can you not laugh at some of the shit he says? Most I think is for shock value, nobody can say this much dumb shit and actually believe it

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Charles Barkley/Quotes

I don't care what people think. people are stupid.

The only difference between a good shot and a bad shot is if it goes in or not.

Somebody hits me, I'm going to hit him back. Even if it does look like he hasn't eaten in a while.

If I weren't earning $3 million a year to dunk a basketball, most people on the street would run in the other direction if they saw me coming.

My family got all over me because they said Bush is only for the rich people. Then I reminded them, 'Hey, I'm rich'.

You know it's going to hell when the best rapper out there is white and the best golfer is black.

My initial response was to sue her for defamation of character, but then I realized that I had no character.

Poor people cannot rely on the government to come to help you in times of need. You have to get your education. Then nobody can control your destiny.

This place? Nothing positive. OK, I want to say something positive. It's positively a dump.

If ifs were gifts, every day would be Christmas.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love Charles Barkley. I don't take anything seriously, so it doesn't affect me in any way. He's entertaining. But....

GS attempts 32.2 3 pointers a game
Cleveland attempts 34.8

But Lebron is all buff and everything so they probably get a pass for that.

:kermit:

tducey

Sports discussion
Hoopla Cash
$ 46,233.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, Barkley saying idiotic comments is nothing new. Guy was a good basketball player but some of his comments are head scratchers.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
seriously....im convinced its some tranny that lives in public housing in baton rouge.

You're also convinced Tristain Thompson is better than Whiteside so what does that say about you?

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man I miss 90s basketball so much. There are a lot of skilled players in this day and age but I feel like the wing players and to some extent the 4s and 5s were better back in that era. This era has much better PGs though.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Charles Barkley has been a longtime critic of the Golden State Warriors, and coach Steve Kerr had a strong response to his latest criticism.

On Thursday night, Barkley went after the Warriors again, saying that he was “never going to like that little girly basketball” that he believes they play. It’s only the latest in a long list of criticisms of Golden State that have usually gone ignored by those associated with the team.

Possibly not far from the truth.

Barkley has derided the Warriors as a jump-shooting team that would never win a championship, even though they eventually did. He’s never let up on that criticism despite their remarkable success. At this point, it’s kind of an old take, and good on Kerr for jabbing back and having a little fun with it.

and there ya have Kerr's response lol...

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, Barkley was wrong for calling it girly basketball.

Snowflake basketball would be far more accurate. :dhd:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He said maybe I am old school but I can't stand that girly basketball

He went on to clarify he doesn't like the WNBA or women's soccer either and that the Spurs are the best team in the west

Lol
I remember that year Shaq O'Neal and Barkley got into a fight - and Shaq nearly took his girlie head off his shoulders - lmao

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember that year Shaq O'Neal and Barkley got into a fight - and Shaq nearly took his girlie head off his shoulders - lmao

And now they laugh it up on the best NBA postgame show.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And now they laugh it up on the best NBA postgame show.
I admit that the NBA does not play nearly as rough as it used to which I think is what Barkley is referring to. It's hard to criticize a team though that won 25 games in a row last year, won more than 72 games and beat the Bulls record and went to the finals two years in a row. If that it is girly basketball or snowflake basketball, then sign the Lakers up so they can get to the finals this year.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I admit that the NBA does not play nearly as rough as it used to which I think is what Barkley is referring to. It's hard to criticize a team though that won 25 games in a row last year, won more than 72 games and beat the Bulls record and went to the finals two years in a row. If that it is girly basketball or snowflake basketball, then sign the Lakers up so they can get to the finals this year.

What he's also missing is the Warriors style of basketball, which is taking over the league (Cavs, Rockets, etc), is about the most entertaining style there is. They run as many fast breaks as the Showtime Lakers, they bury 3s, they play defense, they pass the ball around like crazy. It's not just dump it in to Shaq and isolation basketball. The complaint used to be no one plays D, no one passes the ball. All that is gone. I love Chuck but he's no expert on the game. He knows just enough about basketball to lose a shit ton betting on it.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What he's also missing is the Warriors style of basketball, which is taking over the league (Cavs, Rockets, etc), is about the most entertaining style there is. They run as many fast breaks as the Showtime Lakers, they bury 3s, they play defense, they pass the ball around like crazy. It's not just dump it in to Shaq and isolation basketball. The complaint used to be no one plays D, no one passes the ball. All that is gone. I love Chuck but he's no expert on the game. He knows just enough about basketball to lose a shit ton betting on it.
A lot of teams in Barkley's day used their own version of the triangle which slowed down the game. I think the Lakers with Magic Johnson era created a faster game and Phoenix took it to a pretty good level but never could win and it really comes down to why the Lakers have won 50% of their first 20 games. It's pretty hard for a team t play defense if their opponent is outrunning them. A group of young guys can't do it all of the time, but they have plenty of chances to run so fast the veterans and standing around with a dazed look. In short it makes up for lacking talent. It's not a bad strategy really, but I think Charles is just bitter because he never won a title playing like a man as he would put it. Well tough:lol:

Wishbone

Robust Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im just glad that everyone outside the homo bay area fucking hates the warriors and what they stand for.