• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Charles Barkley calls gs "girly" basketball live on tnt

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He said maybe I am old school but I can't stand that girly basketball

He went on to clarify he doesn't like the WNBA or women's soccer either and that the Spurs are the best team in the west

Lol

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Durant won't sleep for a week now.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Barkley is an idiot. He picked this hill to die on years ago and his carcass is still laying on that hill despite A) The Warriors winning a title and B) Most every team in the league, especially the good ones, play some form of the motion offense that Barkley says is "girly". Hell, most of it is a direct descendant from what the Spurs have been doing since 2010. Does he want to call Popovich "girly"? STFU and go come up with something of value to contribute to Inside. He's gotten very lazy in recent years and is coasting on his rep. He's been saying the same shit (not just this Warrior stuff) for several years now. Kenny and Shaq are far more insightful

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Barkley is an idiot. He picked this hill to die on years ago and his carcass is still laying on that hill despite A) The Warriors winning a title and B) Most every team in the league, especially the good ones, play some form of the motion offense that Barkley says is "girly". Hell, most of it is a direct descendant from what the Spurs have been doing since 2010. Does he want to call Popovich "girly"? STFU and go come up with something of value to contribute to Inside. He's gotten very lazy in recent years and is coasting on his rep. He's been saying the same shit (not just this Warrior stuff) for several years now. Kenny and Shaq are far more insightful

He's a fucking lame

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My favorite comment from Chuck on this topic was this

“Maybe I'm old school, but I'm never gonna like that little girlie basketball where you have to outscore people,” Barkley said on TNT’s pregame show Thursday night. “I’m biased against girl basketball.”

Can someone please tell me how else can you win a basketball game if you don't outscore your opponent? I would love to know.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My favorite comment from Chuck on this topic was this

“Maybe I'm old school, but I'm never gonna like that little girlie basketball where you have to outscore people,” Barkley said on TNT’s pregame show Thursday night. “I’m biased against girl basketball.”

Can someone please tell me how else can you win a basketball game if you don't outscore your opponent? I would love to know.

I get what you are saying but I made a similar comment re the Warriors. He means you don't focus on stopping the other team with defense, you just try to beat them with offense alone. That is kind of what the Warriors may be doing this year. They need more defensive contribution to win a title.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get what you are saying but I made a similar comment re the Warriors. He means you don't focus on stopping the other team with defense, you just try to beat them with offense alone. That is kind of what the Warriors may be doing this year. They need more defensive contribution to win a title.

Yeah but they entered tonight 7th in DEF EFF. Better than the Spurs (12th) and Cleveland (15th). They also entered tonight tied for 3rd in opp fg%. Once again better than the Spurs (17th) and Cleveland (14th). Where is criticism of those 2 teams?

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hmm, i wonder why THESE guys want her gone...?:heh:

I'm assuming they're talking about @Shaqdaddy11. @Mecca is too much of a sweet heart and @LAD is a bit feisty, but not enough for the snow flake brigade (mainly Dij) to have a little pow wow and talking about banning them.

These boys are triggered.