• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Changing from Mediocrity

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your owner disagrees.....

"Ross has gotten to a point where much of the fan base is at today. If it takes a few losing seasons in order for Miami to get back to a championship caliber team as they once were then so be it. In today’s press conference, Ross did not use the word rebuild, but one could tell that was the message he was delivering in order to get this team back to prominence."

"Ross did state that he doesn’t want Miami to go 3-13, but if that’s what it takes then so be it. In reality, that may indeed be what it takes in order for Miami to become a contender again. He made it clear that the days of signing older free agents to plug in positions rather than fixing them are over. With that in mind, Dolphins fans can expect the organization to part ways with a number of veterans this off-season.
You are misquoting him he never said tank he said build it the right way and don't sign old FA's. Does that mean it's guaranteed that Miami tanks? Of course not. Obviously if they go with a rookie QB it would be hard to make the playoffs especially if the oline isn't fixed but you never know. They mainly have to patch up the lines but there are already some good players there to work with. Tunsil for instance is a top LT already...

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dave Hyde: 10 simple steps to improve the Dolphins (bring aspirin)

Before we get going with the annual master plan of how to fix the Miami Dolphins in 10 simple steps: Do you realize the lay-up they've handed me this year? How easy this becomes the stated plan to lose from owner Steve Ross?
Hyde's a moron Ross simply said that during the process to gain progress for yearly sustainability if they lose he will understand. They should definitely get rid of any dead wood but it doesn't mean tearing it all down. I'm sure patsies would love this...

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hyde's a moron Ross simply said that during the process to gain progress for yearly sustainability if they lose he will understand. They should definitely get rid of any dead wood but it doesn't mean tearing it all down. I'm sure patsies would love this...

I can't speak for all the patsies but yes, I do love all this drama.....

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't speak for all the patsies but yes, I do love all this drama.....
Ross was basically taking the pressure off of the current management group so that they can make logical correct decisions without the pressure of getting fired if things go sideways next season. He doesn't want a 3-13 record but if it happens to create progress heads won't roll. I can understand that you are hoping for some sort of chaos in Miami instead of cheering for your team to win by simply being the better team. It's not in a patsies nature to win with integrity you have no problem lying, cheating and stealing...whatever it takes we all get it here. Personally Miami fans want to win but we want to win the right way...

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ross was basically taking the pressure off of the current management group so that they can make logical correct decisions without the pressure of getting fired if things go sideways next season. He doesn't want a 3-13 record but if it happens to create progress heads won't roll. I can understand that you are hoping for some sort of chaos in Miami instead of cheering for your team to win by simply being the better team. It's a patsies nature to win with integrity you have no problem playing hard, making few mental mistakes, and doing your job - whatever it takes we all get it here. Personally Miami fans want to win but we want to lose the usual way...

FIFY
:thumb:

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FlyerFinFan,

It's shameful what Kraft has done. He has directly helped fund sex trafficking. Some Pats fans are trying to minimize prostitution now and along with that sex trafficking. I am glad that I am not a fan of the Pats. They lost my respect a long time ago with the Spygate scandal.

I think the Patriot Way is for men to not take responsibility for their actions. Kraft is denying that he did anything wrong. Really? That is an insult to the intelligence of everyone. There is video evidence of his involvement. Not just once but twice.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FlyerFinFan,

It's shameful what Kraft has done. He has directly helped fund sex trafficking. Some Pats fans are trying to minimize prostitution now and along with that sex trafficking. I am glad that I am not a fan of the Pats. They lost my respect a long time ago with the Spygate scandal.

I think the Patriot Way is for men to not take responsibility for their actions. Kraft is denying that he did anything wrong. Really? That is an insult to the intelligence of everyone. There is video evidence of his involvement. Not just once but twice.
It is sick FoF. Disgusting how some patsies defend this stuff or laugh it off. People are being hurt here it's not fun and games... NW compared it to speeding believe it or not... disturbing.

psaboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"The Miami Dolphins and Houston Texans spectacularly lived down to the lowest possible expectations Sunday afternoon in a three-hour train wreck that treated football fans at Hard Rock Stadium to an absolute master class in awful. If God had a sense of humor this game would have ended in a tie, 0-0, of course. But only because negative points are not possible in this sport. As it was, Miami’s 17-9 victory saw fewer scoring plays (six) than combined turnovers (nine!). Somehow, the Dolphins won despite having five of those giveaways, truly a testament to the dumpster fire that is the Texans. I’d call the Fins prevailing the ultimate example of winning ugly, but that would be totally unfair to ugly."

Read more at: https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/greg-cote/article255571931.html#storylink=cpy

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"The Miami Dolphins and Houston Texans spectacularly lived down to the lowest possible expectations Sunday afternoon in a three-hour train wreck that treated football fans at Hard Rock Stadium to an absolute master class in awful. If God had a sense of humor this game would have ended in a tie, 0-0, of course. But only because negative points are not possible in this sport. As it was, Miami’s 17-9 victory saw fewer scoring plays (six) than combined turnovers (nine!). Somehow, the Dolphins won despite having five of those giveaways, truly a testament to the dumpster fire that is the Texans. I’d call the Fins prevailing the ultimate example of winning ugly, but that would be totally unfair to ugly."

Read more at: https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/greg-cote/article255571931.html#storylink=cpy
And I’m willing to bet that all of Miami’s turnovers were somehow Tua’s fault.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ross was basically taking the pressure off of the current management group so that they can make logical correct decisions without the pressure of getting fired if things go sideways next season. He doesn't want a 3-13 record but if it happens to create progress heads won't roll. I can understand that you are hoping for some sort of chaos in Miami instead of cheering for your team to win by simply being the better team. It's not in a patsies nature to win with integrity you have no problem lying, cheating and stealing...whatever it takes we all get it here. Personally Miami fans want to win but we want to win the right way...

1641826402108.png

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I’m willing to bet that all of Miami’s turnovers were somehow Tua’s fault.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

View attachment 286451
Didn't shock me especially after the titans game. He didn't have the team prepared for the game especially the cold rain. Allowed his OC's to pass the ball 38 times when the run game was working. If they weren't jiving then so be it although personally I would have given him one last year to get the O right.

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ross is a billionaire businessman. He expects guys to work well together to succeed. I like Flores as a bright defensive mind. However, he has not been able to bring in or develop coaches. It's been way too much turnover. Coaches have left for other teams for parallel coaching positions. That's not a good sign. The Fins need a proven, experienced Oline coach among other needs. They need an environment where good coaches want to stay.

I am not looking forward to starting over again with a different HC, however, it may be what the team needs to take it to the next level.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't shock me especially after the titans game. He didn't have the team prepared for the game especially the cold rain. Allowed his OC's to pass the ball 38 times when the run game was working. If they weren't jiving then so be it although personally I would have given him one last year to get the O right.
He wasn't getting along with the GM.
GM had the owners ear.
Management started to meddle in coaching.
End of story.

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have also been hearing that he didn't treat players the same. That can be a problem in leadership. I have always heard that Belichick was consistent with his players. He was tough on them at times but he didn't even give Brady special treatment.

Last edited: