• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Chandler Jones overdosed

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Chandler confirms he did OD on something illegal, Pat fans will call ham a liar and hater.

Pats were on their bye week and he got bored, no biggie

Dallas players are on their bye week too.............................................til next September.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pats were on their bye week and he got bored, no biggie

Dallas players are on their bye week too.............................................til next September.
Fans like you are part of the problem sending the wrong message to the kids....lie, cheat, murder....kids look up to these players.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think everyone including Jones admits he did a dumb ass thing but to claim this is something unique to the Pats is ridiculous
It's the multiple time after time instances that are unique to your pats but it's all ok brush another one under the mat...

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's the multiple time after time instances that are unique to your pats but it's all ok brush another one under the mat...

I think it's pretty clear that it's not the case at all. Happens ever year to any number of teams except their name isn't the Patriots.

But no it's us. We're the bitter blind dumbasses.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's pretty clear that it's not the case at all. Happens ever year to any number of teams except their name isn't the Patriots.

But no it's us. We're the bitter blind dumbasses.
Really? Name another team with more scandals over the last decade. I can't think of one that's even close.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cant smoke pot gonna take pills .. but you dont take half the bottle because it doesnt kick in right away .. stupid

I'd like to know why he isn't suspended already !! Is Goodell turning a blind eye or just busy counting the stupid fines he quickly imposed on the coaches....
:stephena:

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fans like you are part of the problem sending the wrong message to the kids....lie, cheat, murder....kids look up to these players.

Fuck youself asswipe.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck youself asswipe.
Classy as usual rex...when you are wrong be a man and admit it. Kids OD and die from drugs every day are you condoning this? The guy was bored so it's OK how fucking moronic can you be...he should have been suspended by the team if they had any values.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It happens all the time to other teams as well but the Patriots are news makers when it happens.

Every year there is a long list of players on multiple teams doing stupid things like this but because the Patriots have abused the Dolphins for years you have a burr up your butt about them.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It happens all the time to other teams as well but the Patriots are news makers when it happens.

Every year there is a long list of players on multiple teams doing stupid things like this but because the Patriots have abused the Dolphins for years you have a burr up your butt about them.
Ummm no. I would bet that the pats are 2-1 or 3-1 up on most teams in the league and that goes higher for the upper level issues. PED's and shit like that I agree but every other month they embarrass the league. Jones is another player that walks....yet when Incognito was implicated for bullying of all things the Fins suspended him immediately without even knowing what went on. He was cut soon after even though he was a pro bowl player. It's all about ethics...

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ummm no. I would bet that the pats are 2-1 or 3-1 up on most teams in the league and that goes higher for the upper level issues. PED's and shit like that I agree but every other month they embarrass the league. Jones is another player that walks....yet when Incognito was implicated for bullying of all things the Fins suspended him immediately without even knowing what went on. He was cut soon after even though he was a pro bowl player. It's all about ethics...

For the extremely biased blinded by envy and hate it may look that way but if you look at the league every year the rap sheet says otherwise.

Remove the Patriots label and tell me that what Incognito and Jones did are comparable and what the punishments should be comparable.

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Classy as usual rex...when you are wrong be a man and admit it. Kids OD and die from drugs every day are you condoning this? The guy was bored so it's OK how fucking moronic can you be...he should have been suspended by the team if they had any values.
....suspended by who....!,....the new CBA states that first-time offenders can't be suspended but ''might'' have to enroll-in a drug-counseling/class....[from what I understand],....maybe coach/B.B. should've kept him on sidelines last night, but why do that....*sigh*.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, yeah that's what we do. Pats have really messed with your head dude, you'd be better off admitting your team has sucked wang for years and giving props.