• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Chandler Jones overdosed

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't give a fuck what people post but you've forwarded this position that the reason why Manning's story isn't big is because of the lack of conclusive evidence.

If Giselle was reported to have received the very same package, the entire sports world would be pouring gasoline on the fire and it would be huge. That's all some of us are saying.

....cue the decade of Pats cheating that even you referred to the other day and what you actually come up with is filming signals made out in the open from the wrong location. It's the same list of cheating that was justification for throwing the book at Brady this summer.

1) Filming from the wrong place.
2)
3)
4)
5)........

Fill in this long list of rampant cheating for me.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look at this. 7 fucking pages but wait cdumler, tell me it's not because he's on the Patriots.
I think it is a pretty big story when a well known NFL player in the middle of the playoffs almost dies and shows up a Police Station from doing what seems to be something illegal. Plus, half of the posts are Pats fans bringing up Peyton Manning or saying it's not a story...

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did the Robert Kraft spin machine sweep this drug overdoes under the rug like all the other egregious misconduct from within that organization?

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't give a fuck what people post but you've forwarded this position that the reason why Manning's story isn't big is because of the lack of conclusive evidence.

If Giselle was reported to have received the very same package, the entire sports world would be pouring gasoline on the fire and it would be huge. That's all some of us are saying.

....cue the decade of Pats cheating that even you referred to the other day and what you actually come up with is filming signals made out in the open from the wrong location. It's the same list of cheating that was justification for throwing the book at Brady this summer.

2)
3)
4)
5)........

Patriots player overdoses on drugs.

"But... but... but... Peyton Manning!" - Homer

:L

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did the Robert Kraft spin machine sweep this drug overdoes under the rug like all the other egregious misconduct from within that organization?
.....no,.....but Peyton's ''Dream-Team'' is sure doing one hell-of-a fkn job.....:clap:.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

2)
3)
4)
5)........

Again part of the reason that it would have fuel put on the fire is because of Patriots fans themselves. As we have seen on this message board Pats fans are sometimes the loudest among all the fans. I mean we had an entire message board ran by Rock Strongo this past off season with articles out the wazoo of how Deflategate was wrong. Heck people wouldn't talk about for a week so Rock would then spend an entire day revisiting the subject once again getting everybody fired up. So don't put the entire blame of all this on other fans. Fans from your group (that doesn't mean you) have done just as much to be the reason why these type of stories get so much attention.

As for the long list...Everything I write on that list you are going to have some come back of why it isn't true. I mean I can list multiple ex-coaches that have all said they took extra security precautions when playing the Patriots. I can list articles that show the Pats were known to go into the hotel of the team they were playing after they left hoping something would be left. I can list all the times they just so happen to hire a coach or bring in a player from the team they just so happen to be playing especially come playoff time most years. All those things you will come back with saying they are circumstantial. Obviously though something has happened to have so many players and coaches coming out saying that something fishy is going on. So yes it then causes fans/media alike to then suspect something was going on.

Heck look at the Bengals' Burfict as a great example. He is known for being a dirty player so every gray hit he has in a game will be filtered through that idea. Same with Suh. Doesn't mean that every time something fishy was going on with your team or with those 2 players I just listed. Just history has caused people to automatically jump to that conclusion. Look at what I have been saying in this though. I have been one defending the situation yet I am the one you keep lashing out at. This is why so often you guys make these kind of situations so hard. Even when somebody sides with your team you still take it the wrong way and lash out.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again part of the reason that it would have fuel put on the fire is because of Patriots fans themselves. As we have seen on this message board Pats fans are sometimes the loudest among all the fans. I mean we had an entire message board ran by Rock Strongo this past off season with articles out the wazoo of how Deflategate was wrong. Heck people wouldn't talk about for a week so Rock would then spend an entire day revisiting the subject once again getting everybody fired up. So don't put the entire blame of all this on other fans. Fans from your group (that doesn't mean you) have done just as much to be the reason why these type of stories get so much attention.

Rock didn't exactly set the editorial tone for Patriot fans' opinion in general. If you go back and check out the threads, several of us were calling him out and laughing at his unbridled homerism. "Laugh" being the key word here. I do believe Rock was try to pull the chain to cause reaction. Have fun with it cdumler7, life is too short to take this stuff so seriously.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look at this. 7 fucking pages but wait cdumler, tell me it's not because he's on the Patriots.
So something that is questionable occurs in Patsland, people ask questions, and pat fans answer ever post, calling everyone haters and it's non pat fans that drive the page count?

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Synthetic marijuana is really nasty shit.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didnt think that this thread was about peyton ? .. its about a pats player that OD'd ... no control over the players in bean town ..

great deflecting fellas its all peyton's fault
Do you have a link saying he OD'd?

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So let me complete that list for you cd.

1) Filming from the wrong location
2) People don't trust them
3) People don't trust them
4) People don't trust them
5) People don't trust them

...got it. My contention is that these threads go on so long because some folks simply cannot concede a simple point.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm stunned that local police might try to help out a popular player on a local team...

Stunned..

I don't think he was charged with a crime, the police quickly felt it was a medical issue. This will help with any fines or suspensions next year.

As far as Chandler goes, he has only one way to undo this embarrassment.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm stunned that local police might try to help out a popular player on a local team...

Stunned

I don't think he was charged with a crime, the police quickly felt it was a medical issue. This will help with any fines or suspensions next year.

As far as Chandler goes, he has only one way to undo this embarrassment.

Completely expected when the setting is NE...

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jones, meanwhile, is the second professional football player to find himself making headlines for his alleged use of the substance. In November 2013, Kellen Winslow, then a tight end on the New York Jets, was arrested for possession of synthetic marijuana in New Jersey. Police found the substance in his car after a woman reported spotting Winslow masturbating in his car in a Target parking lot.
Winslow was not found guilty of the charge and he was never punished by the NFL, however, the incident marked the likely end of his 10-year NFL career. At the end of the season, the Jets chose not to re-sign him.
Jones will probably not see any punishment over his incident. While synthetic marijuana is illegal in Massachusetts, Jones has not admitted to using the chemical compound and he has not been charged with any crime over the matter. Under the NFL’s substance abuse policy, a player would have to be criminally charged with an illegal substance to be eligible for punishment under its substance abuse policy since the drug is not included on its official banned substances list.:suds: