• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Chandler Jones overdosed

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
.....just curious why Peyton's lil' incident hasn't gotten the attention that CJ's gotten........ESPN/NFL has totally ''buried'' that one,...not trying to deflect/anything,....*nuthin-personal/just my gripe*.

Well because this one actually has a police report and is not being questioned of whether there is any validity to something having happened. Manning's right now has a media group that has quickly backed off their earlier claims and has their own sources saying they made this whole thing up. 2 very different situations.

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well because this one actually has a police report and is not being questioned of whether there is any validity to something having happened. Manning's right now has a media group that has quickly backed off their earlier claims and has their own sources saying they made this whole thing up. 2 very different situations.
...lol,.....you'd of thought there'd be 24/hr. news-coverage/helicopters-cowering over Peyton's estate,etc,....but NOT/they're here in foxboro,....Manning's got a great PR-firm/handling this one,.....*m.-op*.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...lol,.....you'd of thought there'd be 24/hr. news-coverage/helicopters-cowering over Peyton's estate,etc,....but NOT/they're here in foxboro,....Manning's got a great PR-firm/handling this one,.....*m.-op*.

Again right now what do they have to go off of? Not a whole lot and especially when the media group that first reported this has already backed off and is facing multiple lawsuits for the video what media group would want to get involved in that story?

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My son texted that it was for a “class D substance”, not arrested. Grass here in Massachusetts.
Is he also a Patriots apologist???:suds:

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
.....just curious why Peyton's lil' incident hasn't gotten the attention that CJ's gotten........ESPN/NFL has totally ''buried'' that one,...not trying to deflect/anything,....*nuthin-personal/just my gripe*.
One is clearly based on fact?:noidea: Oh, and because EVERYONE is obviously out to get the Patriots...

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just going off of radio reports here in Vegas. I looked it up myself and while no he is not head of security for the Pats, he does in fact run stadium security at all patriots home games. I just see it as a conflict of interest if a Pro Team has the local police chief on their roster.
Smells of a cover up plain and simple.
We don't know what Jones was in, but there is a good chance what O'Leary says he was on isn't the truth.

They said that a black male was walking in the Police parking lot shirtless and got down on his knees. They said he was very friendly but confused. When they checked him out and went to his house, doors were open, hi scar was there and there was smell of weed throughout the house, who knows what they found. No cover up BS here

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No cover up BS here

And you know this how? Because a person on the Pats payroll said so? I'm sure all those who responded to the incident are Patriots haters, so I'm sure you're correct NO cover up what so ever.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does anyone besides me question the fact that the Police CHIEF is also Head of Security for the Pats?
I wonder how many other teams hire the local Police Chief as Security. Great way to protect their players.
No

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you know this how? Because a person on the Pats payroll said so? I'm sure all those who responded to the incident are Patriots haters, so I'm sure you're correct NO cover up what so ever.

Well I would say the fact that he tested positive for something that is actually legal where he lives and showed up at the police station seeking help kind of helps the idea that they were not trying to cover something up. I mean this is on the level of a drunk person showing up at the police station asking for medical attention. He wasn't driving or doing anything illegal. He just showed up at a police station, was very polite, and got the medical attention he needed. While it doesn't look good it isn't exactly illegal what he did either.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How have I tried to deflect? I have said from the beginning to have patience in this situation with Manning. On this thread we are talking about a Patriots player OD'ing.
Hey Chris Carter did he OD or have a reaction? Patience, Right.

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I would say the fact that he tested positive for something that is actually legal where he lives and showed up at the police station seeking help kind of helps the idea that they were not trying to cover something up. I mean this is on the level of a drunk person showing up at the police station asking for medical attention. He wasn't driving or doing anything illegal. He just showed up at a police station, was very polite, and got the medical attention he needed. While it doesn't look good it isn't exactly illegal what he did either.
....*applause*.....*applause*.....