• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Chandler Jones overdosed

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you saying that players can't be suspended by the NFL for testing positive for smoking pot?
It was not marijuana. We have a legal problem/loophole here in America. Any law making synthetic illegal has to specify the chemical. Once illegal, the "manufacturers" just slightly change the molecular structure. The "new" chemical is then legal. Adjustments need to be made in the law.
There is little political will to correct this because most spice is sold to poor people in ghetto's. This keeps them from having to steal to get crack......

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know all teams have their issues but pats fans have to admit that they seem to find their way into the rotation a lot more than the rest. This is why you sense their frustration as it has to be taxing on them. I bumped into an acquaintance yesterday who is a pats fan and he kept saying why always my team...I told him that it starts at the top.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know all teams have their issues but pats fans have to admit that they seem to find their way into the rotation a lot more than the rest. This is why you sense their frustration as it has to be taxing on them. I bumped into an acquaintance yesterday who is a pats fan and he kept saying why always my team...I told him that it starts at the top.
No problems at all in South Florida.....

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wait a minute. when did did Richie Ingognito play for the Patriots?

Did the Patriots play last Sunday?

I must have missed it.

There must be another reason, you only think the Patriots are suspect.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And here comes the deflection...

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was not marijuana. We have a legal problem/loophole here in America. Any law making synthetic illegal has to specify the chemical. Once illegal, the "manufacturers" just slightly change the molecular structure. The "new" chemical is then legal. Adjustments need to be made in the law.
There is little political will to correct this because most spice is sold to poor people in ghetto's. This keeps them from having to steal to get crack......
No matter what this seems really messed up..now all the kids will be looking for this stuff. Thanks Chandler.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you saying that players can't be suspended by the NFL for testing positive for smoking pot?
Not at all. Nor am I accusing him without the facts. None of us know yet what he was on, if he was on something? Did he overdose or have an allergic reaction to something. The reports are saying it is legal. If it's synthetic mj he either OD'd on or got shit from is it against the NFL policy? I think it should be but who am I? All I'm saying is wait for the facts. Stop acting like ESPN.

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No matter what this seems really messed up..now all the kids will be looking for this stuff. Thanks Chandler.
.....lol,....shouldn't be hard to find down in FLA,....there's oxi-mills in every strip-mall down there...just ask anybody exiting one = where to get ''synthetic-pot''....!

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good point, I shouldn't have used the term "pot". But I was also wondering if we knew exactly what it was or if we were just assuming? Anyway, my question wasn't about The legal system it was about the CBA.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not at all. Nor am I accusing him without the facts. None of us know yet what he was on, if he was on something? Did he overdose or have an allergic reaction to something. The reports are saying it is legal. If it's synthetic mj he either OD'd on or got shit from is it against the NFL policy? I think it should be but who am I? All I'm saying is wait for the facts. Stop acting like ESPN.
He didn't deny it in the story I read. Hopefully he is the one Patriot with accountability and doesn't feel the need to lie? Time will tell. But your kidding yourself if you buy the allergic reaction story. That's like be
Irving the balls weren't doctored in some way...oh wait...never mind...

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He didn't deny it in the story I read. Hopefully he is the one Patriot with accountability and doesn't feel the need to lie? Time will tell. But your kidding yourself if you buy the allergic reaction story. That's like be
Irving the balls weren't doctored in some way...oh wait...never mind...
If Chandler confirms he did OD on something illegal, Pat fans will call ham a liar and hater.