• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Chandler Jones overdosed

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Chris Carter did he OD or have a reaction? Patience, Right.
....Chris Carter should worry about his marriage......wasn't he caught cheating on his wifey awhile back,....but that got ~swept~ under the rug ...too...?!

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was calling cdum Chris Carter. From his post, I thought he was interviewing for ESPN:dunce:

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I would say the fact that he tested positive for something that is actually legal where he lives and showed up at the police station seeking help kind of helps the idea that they were not trying to cover something up. I mean this is on the level of a drunk person showing up at the police station asking for medical attention. He wasn't driving or doing anything illegal. He just showed up at a police station, was very polite, and got the medical attention he needed. While it doesn't look good it isn't exactly illegal what he did either.

Did he in fact TEST positive for synthetic marijuana, or is that the story being told?

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you know this how? Because a person on the Pats payroll said so? I'm sure all those who responded to the incident are Patriots haters, so I'm sure you're correct NO cover up what so ever.

I know this cause I am stating what I have heard. Guy did synthetic dope, had a trip and went to the Police station of all looking for help. Stop your BS with patriot hater non sense. No one here is making excuses for what he did. He fucked up and I could care less what they do with him

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didnt think that this thread was about peyton ? .. its about a pats player that OD'd ... no control over the players in bean town ..

great deflecting fellas its all peyton's fault

Broncosr0k

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didnt think that this thread was about peyton ? .. its about a pats player that OD'd ... no control over the players in bean town ..

Some of these Pats fans are a little touched. You have to forgive them.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I would say the fact that he tested positive for something that is actually legal where he lives and showed up at the police station seeking help kind of helps the idea that they were not trying to cover something up. I mean this is on the level of a drunk person showing up at the police station asking for medical attention. He wasn't driving or doing anything illegal. He just showed up at a police station, was very polite, and got the medical attention he needed. While it doesn't look good it isn't exactly illegal what he did either.

not exactly allowed by the NFL CBA either though...

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not exactly allowed by the NFL CBA either though...

Didn't say that. I meant more towards the police trying to cover something up. He didn't do anything illegal so not really much for them to report other than what they did.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No deflection but have to put the blame squarely on Blount . Once Bell turned him on to dope when he played in Pitt, Blount has been getting the Pat's players hooked. All starting from Steel town Misko, before that we had a drug free zone:suds:

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No deflection but have to put the blame squarely on Blount . Once Bell turned him on to dope when he played in Pitt, Blount has been getting the Pat's players hooked. All starting from Steel town Misko, before that we had a drug free zone:suds:
Drug Free? Or Protected?

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well before that it was a murder zone. I would say I would take these latest incidents over that of what was there before.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Drug Free? Or Protected?

yeah yeah whatever!! This isn't Fitchburg or where ever your from, being a celebrity has some perks. I don;t know if synthetic drugs are illegal or any of this, but fell free to keep harping on this

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look at this. 7 fucking pages but wait cdumler, tell me it's not because he's on the Patriots.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well before that it was a murder zone. I would say I would take these latest incidents over that of what was there before.

it is what it is CD I could give a rat's ass what these dopes do and I don't condone murder of innocent people, or any type of abuse, especially domestic and to kids, no place in the world for these people. I'll only defend my family and close friends and not some player

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look at this. 7 fucking pages but wait cdumler, tell me it's not because he's on the Patriots.

I look at the fact that at least half the posts on this thread are Patriot fans. You want people to stop talking about the Patriots then stop encouraging the conversation. If it was just all fans of other teams ripping on the Patriots then yeah I would agree people just hate on the Patriots but the fans add fuel to the fire.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it is what it is CD I could give a rat's ass what these dopes do and I don't condone murder of innocent people, or any type of abuse, especially domestic and to kids, no place in the world for these people. I'll only defend my family and close friends and not some player

I agree. I haven't supported any of the Bronco players that have gotten caught up in all this crap. I cheered when Brandon Marshall was traded as he was becoming not only a distraction to the team but his actions lead to a great Bronco player being killed. I still have very little respect for that man even if he has worked to turn his life around. That is great and all but it still doesn't eliminate the fact that a guy died for him to have to learn those lessons. No player no matter how great should be considered above the law and us as fans shouldn't encourage such behavior.