• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

CFP + New Year's 6 Bowl Projections (Post Week 4)

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You also missed the whole respectfully thing too so...good talking to ya. Hope I didn't trigger you and @michaeljordan_fan too much.
Nothing I've said has been disrespectful at all. Sorry I mixed you up with someone else, you didn't say anything about preseason. However, again, having OSU nowhere near your NY6/CFP bowls is just ridiculous at this point, especially considering several of your other picks.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hung in there? They were winning the game for all but what, 9 seconds? They're on the same level as Auburn, a team you have in the playoffs, yet you have "no confidence" in them. That's just dumb.

He's also touting Auburn's win over Oregon, while claiming Oregon is no good.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hung in there? They were winning the game for all but what, 9 seconds? They're on the same level as Auburn, a team you have in the playoffs, yet you have "no confidence" in them. That's just dumb.

I have no confidence because of their schedule. I've already outlined this. Respectfully disagree or respectfully stop responding.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no confidence because of their schedule. I've already outlined this. Respectfully disagree or respectfully stop responding.
This is a message board. People arguing with you and backing up their reasoning is sort of what happens here. If this is too much for you to handle, maybe you ought to sign off and go somewhere else.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a message board. People arguing with you and backing up their reasoning is sort of what happens here. If this is too much for you to handle, maybe you ought to sign off and go somewhere else.

I know how message boards work. I refuse to converse with people who don't respect my opinions and have actual conversations with me anymore. Thanks for the discussion.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

@Terry Rode needs a safe space. He's still triggered from yesterday's embarrassment and wants to pick a fight.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Terry Rode needs a safe space. He's still triggered from yesterday's embarrassment and wants to pick a fight.

Last I checked, y'all came for me! Haha, yet I'm picking the fight? Still waiting for you to quote where I said Oregon was "no good".

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know how message boards work. I refuse to converse with people who don't respect my opinions and have actual conversations with me anymore. Thanks for the discussion.
When your opinions aren't very good, that's what's going to happen. Are you going to back up your thoughts on OSU apparently losing 3 games or something this year? Because otherwise they're going to be in a NY6/CFP game.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm wondering which 3 games you think they lose? That is what it would take for them to miss a NY6 bowl completely.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When your opinions aren't very good, that's what's going to happen. Are you going to back up your thoughts on OSU apparently losing 3 games or something this year? Because otherwise they're going to be in a NY6/CFP game.

Where did I say they were gonna lose 3 games? Quote it please.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm wondering which 3 games you think they lose? That is what it would take for them to miss a NY6 bowl completely.

I like Penn State this year. I'm not saying anything negative about Ohio State, but I really like PSU's chances this year. Penn State's tough games are Michigan, Michigan State and Ohio State. I think Penn State can take care of UM and MSU. That Ohio State game is always a toss up. Ohio State has Michigan State, Michigan, Wisconsin, Penn State. Both teams are really good and Ohio State has been more dominant, but given the competition, they should look dominant. When I predicted their schedule, I had Ohio State losing to Wisconsin and Michigan. I had Penn State only losing to Ohio State. As of right now, I think Ohio State is the 3rd best team in the B1G. Wouldn't be surprised if Ohio State goes into a NY6 bowl game, obviously, but that's just what I'm predicting right now.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You're wasting your time with @Terry Rode . He's just going to deflect and backtrack.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're wasting your time with @Terry Rode . He's just going to deflect and backtrack.

Still waiting on where I said that Oregon was "no good". You can tag me all you want yet can't answer a direct question? Seems like a huge pussy move to me.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Penn State this year. I'm not saying anything negative about Ohio State, but I really like PSU's chances this year. Penn State's tough games are Michigan, Michigan State and Ohio State. I think Penn State can take care of UM and MSU. That Ohio State game is always a toss up. Ohio State has Michigan State, Michigan, Wisconsin, Penn State. Both teams are really good and Ohio State has been more dominant, but given the competition, they should look dominant. When I predicted their schedule, I had Ohio State losing to Wisconsin and Michigan. I had Penn State only losing to Ohio State. As of right now, I think Ohio State is the 3rd best team in the B1G. Wouldn't be surprised if Ohio State goes into a NY6 bowl game, obviously, but that's just what I'm predicting right now.

Penn State looked like shit the entire game against Pitt and for the first half against Buffalo. I thought they'd be better than they've looked. Plus they have to travel to Columbus. It'd take a pretty big upset for Penn State to win.

You think OSU is the 3rd best team in the B1G? Lmao.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Penn State looked like shit the entire game against Pitt and for the first half against Buffalo. I thought they'd be better than they've looked. Plus they have to travel to Columbus. It'd take a pretty big upset for Penn State to win.

As if it wasn't obvious from his picks, certainly @Terry Rode 's explanation of them revealed his lack of knowledge about college football.

I mean, he said Cal would make a NY6 game, but Ohio State would miss out.

:lol::lol::lol:

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ohio State struggled in the first quarter against Cincinnati and Miami(OH). Why aren't you counting that against them? You're also forgetting that Pitt just beat a ranked team that hasn't lost in the regular season in 3 years, so Pitt isn't as bad as they've been in recent years.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where did I say they were gonna lose 3 games? Quote it please.
Do you know what the word "apparently" means? If OSU is 10-2, they're highly likely to be in a NY6 games. So, logically, you probably think they're losing more games than that, no?