• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Celtics Hosting Bobcats, November 13, 2013

Brahmsian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Charlotte is only 3-4 on the season and 1-2 on the road, but at this point the Celtics shouldn't underestimate any opponent in spite of doing better without Rondo than I thought they would so far.

More Faverani tonight, please. I love his paint play.

GO CELTICS! :yahoo::nod::yahoo::nod::yahoo:

tfribs45

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This should be a W tonight. This team with a healthy Rondo will compete for a 7th or 8th seed. Far cry from what most are thinking. I'm not a fan of tanking, nor do I think it's a good way to rebuild. Hopefully this team continues to fight all year long and we see our rookies improve throughout the season. Danny has a lot of chips to play with here, with expiring contracts, picks, etc.... This team may be able to turn things around quickly... To be continued.

Brahmsian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This should be a W tonight. This team with a healthy Rondo will compete for a 7th or 8th seed. Far cry from what most are thinking. I'm not a fan of tanking, nor do I think it's a good way to rebuild. Hopefully this team continues to fight all year long and we see our rookies improve throughout the season. Danny has a lot of chips to play with here, with expiring contracts, picks, etc.... This team may be able to turn things around quickly... To be continued.

I'm with you on tanking. It doesn't work, is questionable ethically and contrary to Celtic tradition.

Brahmsian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We finished the 1st quarter a lot better than we started it.

Now WIN THE 2nd QUARTER, CELTICS! :nod:

Brahmsian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We did barely win the 3d but Faverani is being much too quick to settle for outside jumpers.

Enough of that, Vitor!

GO CELTICS! :yahoo:

Brahmsian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To give credit where it's due Charlotte is doing a good job of denying us driving lanes.

We could do more with the ones they are giving us, however.

CRUNCH TIME COMING, CELTICS!

GET IT DONE!

tfribs45

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Celtics show there true colors again tonight. Crawford was our best player tonight by far. This team is desperate for a scorer. Green is not the answer either.... He's a solid complimentary player, on a good team. Interesting to see if Danny is patient with this team or if the wheeling and dealing will begin soon. Wondering when Rondo will be back as well? He could help with the offensive flow, big time...