• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Celtics '21'22 - The Jay's Team

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Add to that, the pressure of trying to show he deserved more than the extension he turned down and trying to learn a bunch of new teammates, he looked like he just never found the right role to be a good fit.
That and he expanded his outside interests. He's a now a partner in Fenway Sports and has a piece of the Red Sox, NESN TV and the Boston Globe. I honestly thought he might demand a trade to the Celtics so he could keep an eye on his $1B investment.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Marcus Smart speaking his mind. What do you Cs fans think? Is he right? Is it too much clear out ball for Tatum and Brown?

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Marcus Smart speaking his mind. What do you Cs fans think? Is he right? Is it too much clear out ball for Tatum and Brown?
Only 7 games into the young season and we already have locker-room sh!t spilling out to the media and the public. :L

I'd rather Smart didn't go public. As a general rule, stuff like this should always be handled behind closed doors.

At the same time, I'm glad Smart is pissed and he should be pissed. With the talent on this team, 2-5 is unacceptable. The predictable, stagnant, 1-on-1 offense is unacceptable. Most of all (IMO), the lack of defense is unacceptable... (whatever the offensive concerns, the C's gave up 39 pts in the 4th quarter last night and 128 pts total).

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Considering he can't hit the side of a barn with a shovel, the last thing he should be doing is bitchin' about the guys who can shoot. I had to turn off the game after watching clank a three, miss an 8 footer and then completely miss the rim on a lay up. Stevens should trade him for a net and a box of plain donuts.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only 7 games into the young season and we already have locker-room sh!t spilling out to the media and the public. :L

I'd rather Smart didn't go public. As a general rule, stuff like this should always be handled behind closed doors.

At the same time, I'm glad Smart is pissed and he should be pissed. With the talent on this team, 2-5 is unacceptable. The predictable, stagnant, 1-on-1 offense is unacceptable. Most of all (IMO), the lack of defense is unacceptable... (whatever the offensive concerns, the C's gave up 39 pts in the 4th quarter last night and 128 pts total).

He’s not wrong

But may not be the right guy to say it

Although everyone says smart is a leader

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This is the same problem that cost them the title in the bubble

Although they did at least solve the depth problem they didn’t have the last 2 years

Which makes this even worse

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This tea has no heart, no leadership, me first mentality and they are a disgrace to Boston!

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This tea has no heart, no leadership, me first mentality and they are a disgrace to Boston!

Dude

Stop holding back and tell us how you really feel

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kind of a weird hot take saying anything is a disgrace to the most racist sports town in the country. Massholes do enough already to disgrace that community.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kind of a weird hot take saying anything is a disgrace to the most racist sports town in the country. Massholes do enough already to disgrace that community.

True... Wouldn't say they are the most racist sports town but close to it

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think guys like Adam Jones and PK Subban would disagree.

Again

I’m always curious

Dl you really think these people are actually racist or are they big enough assholes to use racist words because they know it will hurt them?

Because the jays, papi, etc never have had issues

Even manny when he was being an idiot never had these problems

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again

I’m always curious

Dl you really think these people are actually racist or are they big enough assholes to use racist words because they know it will hurt them?

Because the jays, papi, etc never have had issues

Even manny when he was being an idiot never had these problems
I'm not sure. I just know that these issues in Boston are well-documented and they are widely viewed as the most racist sports town in America. Some of their own players have vocalized what they've been subjected to.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think guys like Adam Jones and PK Subban would disagree.

Not saying it didn't happen as I know it did, but do we truly know this was a Boston fan who said that shit..? I am NOT defending it at all because that is absolutely horrific for anyone to say it and never should

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not saying it didn't happen as I know it did, but do we truly know this was a Boston fan who said that shit..? I am NOT defending it at all because that is absolutely horrific for anyone to say it and never should
I mean we have decades of situations to look back at. Pretty safe assumption that these are Boston fans at Boston sporting events. It is what it is. I’m a Philly fan. We throw snowballs at Santa and batteries at JD Drew.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just read the article on the athletic

I don’t think smarts comments were that bad.

If anything he’s also questioning udoka for being predictable in letting those guys try to play hero ball in the 4th quarter rather than run the regular offense that worked for 3 quarters

It happens to often in the NBA and a big reason why it’s a shit product

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean we have decades of situations to look back at. Pretty safe assumption that these are Boston fans at Boston sporting events. It is what it is. I’m a Philly fan. We throw snowballs at Santa and batteries at JD Drew.

Oh I am not denying racist shit happens in Boston because it does and will sadly continue.. Which sucks and shouldn't happen, especially now a days but people are dumb