• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

CBS Trade offer

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harper for McCutchen and McHugh. I have the latter. I have Springer, Pischotty, and Parra already.

This was last night, he since withdrew the offer. But I could reoffer it if the trade is even. I will then turn the Harper acquisition into a trade for Arietta, Scherzer, Sale(with something else as he's 2nd round) and have any of those three to go along with Keuchel and Kluber already on my team.

Another possibility is trading Springer and Kluber for Harper and Brantley. I would lose Kluber but like last year I could have two first rounders on my team. It's the same guy that traded me Kershaw last year(I invited him back).

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i like the Harper side more. McHugh is good but he is a bottom feeder of a fantasy rotation. I don't see McHugh changing your rotation too much.

That kluber deal absolutely sucks for you!!!

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't even made that trade yet. And since you said that I probably won't. McHugh is my number three behind Keuchel and Kluber and I have Stroman who I got undervalued. McHugh will be one of two matchup based between him, Nola, Maeda, Heaney, and Bauer.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I decided not to go through with it, because it would be unfair to the league. Can't help there are stupid players but they can make playing in leagues less fun when people make deals with them that help one massively.