• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

CBS Refugee NBA Fantasy League?

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What happens in Vagas stays in Vagas fan I see...:yahoo:

Lol fuck you if saying what I think you are saying.

Naw real talk, im trying to take bk with me and gamble if he is that lucky. Plus, I have plenty of bitches in Vegas, im going to slide bk 2 of them so he can have his first 3some.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BK will get to touch his first girl, it's been all guys for him so far.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did anyone else get the trash talk warning? I'm guessing it was Cane who complained.

MightyMouse

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahaha that is hilarious. The internet is serious business!

Crotchrocker

Dominant Species
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was True Lakers Fan. I was once banned on CBS and had to change my nickname. I can't remember who it was for sure but I think it was TLF. He was famous for snitching. He likes to talk loads of crap but as soon as somebody retaliates he runs and tells the moderators and the people who can bar you. PLUS, he's a Laker fan. Definition of a classic rat. If he knew Jimmy the Gent masterminded Lufthansa, the arrest would've been made in 1978. Word.

majoyenrac

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey former cbssportsline.com guys

I found you!

Hope all is doing well....who's all here? I see Mightymouse and HurricaneDij.

I didn't htink I'd see you guys agian after CBS started killing their sites slowly but surely and then finally for good sometime last year).

Go Bulls.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I found you!

Hope all is doing well....who's all here? I see Mightymouse and HurricaneDij.

I didn't htink I'd see you guys agian after CBS started killing their sites slowly but surely and then finally for good sometime last year).

Go Bulls.

Welcome! Its plenty of us from cBS on this website and pretty much took over the NBA Board. Enjoy your time and get to know this place. It's 464375 times better than cBS.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was True Lakers Fan. I was once banned on CBS and had to change my nickname. I can't remember who it was for sure but I think it was TLF. He was famous for snitching. He likes to talk loads of crap but as soon as somebody retaliates he runs and tells the moderators and the people who can bar you. PLUS, he's a Laker fan. Definition of a classic rat. If he knew Jimmy the Gent masterminded Lufthansa, the arrest would've been made in 1978. Word.

Look, it's very simple - I requested that the comments about me be removed and I told Hurricane flat out that if he did not remove them, that I would have them removed by force. If you want to talk trash in here back and forth - that's fine - they allow it, but I will not allow what he said about me to remain in print. I have my personal reason for that, so I did go to the commissioner and I demanded that the comments be removed and that drew a warning to everyone including me for that was doing that shit. If you want to call someone a faggot or insulting name, that is one thing, but to accuse someone of criminal activity - even when it's the not the person's real name is unacceptable, and I won't.

I'm sorry if you're but hurt over a simple warning - but get over it already - CBS Sports does not tolerate abusive behaviour or personal attacks and you know it. Stop being a whiny little bitch over nothing. If it bothers you that much, I will let certain people know when I am about to drop my best players, so they can pick them up and I will fuck everyone up by blowing up my own team. Don't fuck with me asshole

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And for the record - Crock - you did not get banned on CBS - your reputation took a hit because you called me a faggot and I sent you a warning

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good god - you dumbshits act like a bunch of little girls everytime someone warns you about something. How in the hell do you function in a real job?

Crotchrocker

Dominant Species
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, you are the ONLY one in the league that's butt-hurt (whatever THAT means). Also, by all means - go ahead and blow up your team (dibbies on Dirk). Nobody was going to see Cane's comments except for the other members of the league and perhaps the mods (who have hundreds of leagues to peruse). BESIDES, its CANE for Pete's sake. If you let anything HE says bother you, you have to be ULTRA-sensitive and deserve a beating. Finally, don't dish it out if you can't take it. Didn't your folks ever teach you that? #Classiccontrolfreak

Word.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, you are the ONLY one in the league that's butt-hurt (whatever THAT means). Also, by all means - go ahead and blow up your team (dibbies on Dirk). Nobody was going to see Cane's comments except for the other members of the league and perhaps the mods (who have hundreds of leagues to peruse). BESIDES, its CANE for Pete's sake. If you let anything HE says bother you, you have to be ULTRA-sensitive and deserve a beating. Finally, don't dish it out if you can't take it. Didn't your folks ever teach you that? #Classiccontrolfreak

Word.

I'm not butt hurt - I am laughing at all of you bitching like 13 year olds suffering from pms:laugh3:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By the way -If I blow up my team, I will see to it that Savali gets the best ones in a prearranged dump and will be sure to fuck you up Rock

Word

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not butt hurt - I am laughing at all of you bitching like 13 year olds suffering from pms:laugh3:

We are butt hurt? You the one always crying like a bitch to the mods when you cant handle the abuse that comes your way. Thefunny part is, you talk so much shit to people, but cant handle it when its towards you.

You must really be a p*****ile since it really hurts you that bad and wanted the comments deleted.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are butt hurt? You the one always crying like a bitch to the mods when you cant handle the abuse that comes your way. Thefunny part is, you talk so much shit to people, but cant handle it when its towards you.

You must really be a p*****ile since it really hurts you that bad and wanted the comments deleted.

No - I just didn't want something not true being commonly associated with me and if happens again, I will do the same thing again at any cost. If you don't like it - then fuck you bitch

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's obvious that you bitches and whores are upset because look how you're throwing the "snitch" word out like ten gradeschool children in the ghetto.

Just saying - I'm not the one that brought up what happened. I was going to move forward. I requested that the comments be removed and they got removed. I got warned for using foul language as well and accepted it and moved forward. That's fine - CBS has different standards - then here - you have know that and accept it. No matter where you are - there will always be rules you have to follow

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No - I just didn't want something not true being commonly associated with me and if happens again, I will do the same thing again at any cost. If you don't like it - then fuck you bitch

Words of a p*****ile!