• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

CBS Refugee NBA Fantasy League?

MightyMouse

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys all need to chill. Just because TLF and L+USC like to get together on the weekend and do weird things doesn't mean we should judge.

I mean Chrisper you like goats...
Outlaw enjoys cows (including Chrisper's mom)
Crotch well he likes to cut holes in fruit
BK is a Heat fan which is the worst offense of all
Cane is Cane, nuff said.
WLK once tried to marry his hand

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, you just admitted it. Hurrishit was right.

Dude you're the one that's always talking about little boys - you and Hurricane - that is. The way you talk about that makes me think you get a sexual thrill out of the topic - enough already - talk basketball and keep your private life with children out of it -

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys all need to chill. Just because TLF and L+USC like to get together on the weekend and do weird things doesn't mean we should judge.

Cane is Cane, nuff said.

I thought Chrisper was a goat:lol:

majoyenrac

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can take Deng. I like the guy, he's a great guy for the locker room and the city....I loved how his first post trade interview before the rematch he spent a good 10 minutes it seems talking about the bus boy, janitors, all the little people in Chicago that he knew, some just by face, but wasn't able to thank given the trade happened at night, and that was a big regret seeing as he won't be in Chicago again this year....

....but at the same time I don't want to pay Deng 3-4 yrs at $10M/yr or $12-13M/yr that he might get....

So I'm fine he left....

I hope we get the Sacto pick, and hope Mike Brown keeps coaching the Cavs into mediocrity

Also how long til Chris Grant get the axe? Seriously...Bennett sucks...Waiters is not worth his drat spot, Thompson isn't worth his draft spot....

...you guys can have all the draft picks you want, but with Mike Brown's lack of any O prowess (and without Lebron it shows worse than ever), coupled with the poor track records of your draft picks....the Cavs will be in for many more years in the cellar. Kyrie Irving is a great talent, but he's almost cartoonishly overrated given ESPN put him the 6th best player in the league before the season tipped off.

He may get there, maybe, but he's not at all....too inconsistent...and Brown's O might keep him there.

Go Bulls (all for a rise--nice findng you).

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I personally think the Lakers should tank it and go for a nice first round draft pick - they are half way there and it wouldn't be that difficult to do. The best they could hope for is an 8th seed and first round exit in the playoffs. With a first round, they could go for a point guard and hope for another Kevin Durant and if not that mabe another Lebron. The new talent coming up in the college is better now then it was a decade and that one first round could be instrumental in the rebuilding process

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude you're the one that's always talking about little boys - you and Hurricane - that is. The way you talk about that makes me think you get a sexual thrill out of the topic - enough already - talk basketball and keep your private life with children out of it -

Chill TLF, I know this is a sensitive topic for you because of your past. Hopefully, you let those demons go because im not trying to see you on another episode of "To Catch A Predator"

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chill TLF, I know this is a sensitive topic for you because of your past. Hopefully, you let those demons go because im not trying to see you on another episode of "To Catch A Predator"

Personally I think most of you are extremely sick and demented the way you jump so quickly into perverted sex between men and boys as if it's a joke - I think you need to go back and read the grand jury report that brought down Joe Paterno and his regime of child killers. It's sick. I am greatful that nothing like that ever happened in my life - I have a brother that would have killed the bastard outright and I ever saw my neighbor kill someone like that, I would help him bury the body in the desert where no one would ever know what happened to him. But obviously you and Cane love to talk about little boys and get a thrill out of it. Ever thought about talking about basketball for a change?

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personally I think most of you are extremely sick and demented the way you jump so quickly into perverted sex between men and boys as if it's a joke - I think you need to go back and read the grand jury report that brought down Joe Paterno and his regime of child killers. It's sick. I am greatful that nothing like that ever happened in my life - I have a brother that would have killed the bastard outright and I ever saw my neighbor kill someone like that, I would help him bury the body in the desert where no one would ever know what happened to him. But obviously you and Cane love to talk about little boys and get a thrill out of it. Ever thought about talking about basketball for a change?

Good thing he is your brother, because he definitely would of killed you when he found out what you did to them neighborhood kids.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Cane is Cane, nuff said.

I can never be mad at you Mighty, your posts are too good lol.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Outlaw, dont touch my bitch (chrisper's mom)!

ChrisperJ10

Above Average Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quit talking about my mom like that, she's a classy broad...

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good thing he is your brother, because he definitely would of killed you when he found out what you did to them neighborhood kids.

Not my brother - thank you - mine is enough of a nutcase without that kind of crap. Something like that happened in our family - no joke - the guy would have been eliminated and buried in no man's land.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One question: If Hurricane is Sman - How has he not been detected with the alternate profile?

MightyMouse

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One question: If Hurricane is Sman - How has he not been detected with the alternate profile?

Cane isn't Sman. Someone posted all of Sman's personal info a few years ago on CBS. Completely different people.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cane isn't Sman. Someone posted all of Sman's personal info a few years ago on CBS. Completely different people.

From what I have seen they are definitely lovers - not that I care - what they do in the privacy of their homes is their business. I just wish they would be more discreet.

#1BostonFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.40
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hurricane being SMan would make some sense. I wouldn't be surprised.