• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

CBS Refugee NBA Fantasy League?

majoyenrac

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still trying to figure this site out, looks a lot different than CBS, but I'm sure much better than the waning days of CBS.

My should be all stars:
East
1) John Wall
2) Dwyane Wade (Even with him missing 1/3rd the games, when he's on he's still the best 2 way SG in the game)
3) Lebron James
4) Paul George
5) Carmelo Anthony
6) Joakim Noah
7) Roy Hibbert
8) Chris Bosh
9) DeMar Derozan
10) Kyrie Irving (kids talent is out of this world (As is Wall's), but Wall's a better player.
11) Paul Millsap
12) Andre Drummond

Snubbies: Kemba Walker, Michael Carter-Williams, Kyle Lowry

West:
1) Tony Parker
2) James Harden
3) Kevin Durant
4) LaMarcus Aldridge
5) Blake Griffin
6) Tim Duncan
7) Dwight Howard
8) Dirk Nowitzki
9) Chris Paul
10) Steph Curry
11) Kevin Love
12) Damian Lillard

Snubbies:
Goran Dragic; David Lee; Ty Lawson

Most overrated "majoyenrac" all star
East award: Kyrie Irivng - has the talent, not quite the game, gets in because of the talent and the injuries
West award: Kevin Love - is solid, don't get me wrong, but doesnt play much defense, teams always suck despite his gaudy numbers, has on paper decent talent to boot, and really is a terrible defender.

Most underrated Majoyenrac all star
East award: Joakim Noah. He's flat out killing it, especially since hte Deng trade. Just been impressive and yet all you hear is the surprise of Augustin and Taj (both playing well, Taj is budding into a star too, Augustin's just a surprising great fit for our system), but Noah's the best defender in the game, and is averageing 12-11-4-1.3 in pts/boards/assists/blocks (Those numbers been more like 14-15-6-2 the last 12 games or so). But numbers aren't everything decent as they are, it's his leadership.

West award: Tim Duncan. Seriously does this guy ever age? His numbers have fallen not because he's declining, but because given his age, they're playing him less minutes. He really is the league's best PF all time to play this well today (and you NEVER hear about him anymore). Dirk is right there too...I know they're both first ballot HoFers and rightfully so, but come on, these guys are amazing every year....

MightyMouse

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I completely missed what happened. What did someone say to TLF?

MightyMouse

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I found you!

Hope all is doing well....who's all here? I see Mightymouse and HurricaneDij.

I didn't htink I'd see you guys agian after CBS started killing their sites slowly but surely and then finally for good sometime last year).

Go Bulls.

Sup majoy, nice to see you are still around. Thanks for Deng!

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry I am not as active so far as most of you guys.

I will set my roster and make sure that I don't give a competitive disadvantage to others.

I just really don't ever make trades like everyone else.

I think once the NFL season ends, I will start focusing a lot more on the basketball.

I promise not to simply waste a roster spot without fair activity.

on another note:

WHAT THE HECK happened with all the official warnings?

I logged in today, and I received some stern letter about the league having abusive language and harassment policies amongst the members.

Hopefully it was no big deal...and a big ado about nothing....

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Basically, hurrishit said TLF was talking shit to each other and then hurrishit hurt TLF's feelings by calling him a pedo-phile. TLF then start bitching to the mods and thats why we all got warnings.

I also made a thread on there asking TLF was it true if he was a pedo-phile, and I think that hurt his feelings too.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Basically, hurrishit said TLF was talking shit to each other and then hurrishit hurt TLF's feelings by calling him a pedo-phile. TLF then start bitching to the mods and thats why we all got warnings.

I also made a thread on there asking TLF was it true if he was a pedo-phile, and I think that hurt his feelings too.

So basically TLF need a hug and a apology from you and Cane? Got it

ChrisperJ10

Above Average Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow! You actually went and complained about what someone called you on the interwebz? Don't let the door hit you in the vagina on the way out, TLF...

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I completely missed what happened. What did someone say to TLF?

They are pissed because I had the commissioner remove Hurricane's comments calling me a pedo - from the sports SportsHoopla fantasy board. The commissioner removed the comments and gave everyone trashing talking with vulgar language and personal attacks. Now they are bitching like ten year girls that got ass whupped

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're a grown man....Who gives a crap about vulgar language? DEAL WITH IT

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're a grown man....Who gives a crap about vulgar language? DEAL WITH IT

I don't - I just didn't want those comments to remain on the board until the end of the basket season. I asked cane to remove them and he refused, so I had them removed. Deal with that asshole

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TLF is having a meltdown lol.

Not - really they are the ones upset over a simple warning of cbs managment about harrassment and vulgar language. I have no problem with vulgar language and trash talk, but hurricane took it a bit to far, so I had it dialed back. If they don't like it - it's to bad - I have already lined up some friends for next season and we are going to start our own league any ways. I don't need that shit.