• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

CBS Refugee NBA Fantasy League?

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey MM...

[YOUTUBE]9-yRMqX9wV8[/YOUTUBE]

MightyMouse

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are going to spank me? No thanks, I don't swing that way, talk to Crotch.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TLF I sent you a trade

LOL - would you believe I barely picked Wroten up last week in the free agency?

Here's the thing though - Nowitzki & Wroten for Westbrook and the other guy is not going to happen. Westbrook is done for the season so I would barely be getting one mediocre forward for on a good reserve and a fantastic forward. With the line up I have now I expect to win more games, but to help you out I am willing to deal Wroten and pick me up weaker guard as a back up. I would be taking a huge chance with that, but there is no way I am going to break up my starting line up -

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL - would you believe I barely picked Wroten up last week in the free agency?

Here's the thing though - Nowitzki & Wroten for Westbrook and the other guy is not going to happen. Westbrook is done for the season so I would barely be getting one mediocre forward for on a good reserve and a fantastic forward. With the line up I have now I expect to win more games, but to help you out I am willing to deal Wroten and pick me up weaker guard as a back up. I would be taking a huge chance with that, but there is no way I am going to break up my starting line up -

He's not done for the season. He will be back in February. You will get him for just about 2 months. It is a 4-6 week injury which means he may be back before the AS break as well.

I don't need Wroten. He was just a throw in

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's not done for the season. He will be back in February. You will get him for just about 2 months. It is a 4-6 week injury which means he may be back before the AS break as well.

I don't need Wroten. He was just a throw in

My forwards is the only reason that I have two wins instead of zero - and with the trades I think I want to stop trading before I screw it up. I would love to make my guards better, but Nowitzki has been huge for me and I would have nothing for the next six weeks at the best. ESPN has Westbrook at two months and hoping for less coverage. That would be six losses automatically without him for me. But Wroten is a decent reserve that I would negotiate if that would help.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh TLF, how I love your use of the word "is".

Crotchrocker

Dominant Species
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, at least we all know what bksballer thinks of your intelligence, TLF! Ha! Word.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, at least we all know what bksballer thinks of your intelligence, TLF! Ha! Word.

You say that as if you didn't try the same shit - Word.

Just for the record, however I was not born yesterday. I suppose I can't blame you for trying though. :laugh3:

Crotchrocker

Dominant Species
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's how I know what bks thinks of your intelligence. Word.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol:
That's how I know what bks thinks of your intelligence. Word.

Well all I know is that I do not have the shittiest team in there any more - it's a three way tie with the other schmucks that are going to continue losing and that's not counting the defending champ who has now sunk to a losing record. In the mean time while all of you were drafting wannabe guards that went straight to the injured list, I was drafting some really good forwards with a very low injury rate level. Those are the same forwards that I have drawn offer after offer. So who's the dumbest of them now dumbasses:yahoo::laugh3::10:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's the reason I dumped Bynumb rock by the way. I figured that if he came back he could produce 20 and 10 and give some good numbers, but the fantasy spin on ESPN - noted that wasn't likely to happen the entire season and there was a very high risk. They recommended that I allow someone else take that risk and end up on the down side when that happens.

Looks like they nailed it right because where is Bydumb now?

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also didn't take Derek Rose because of his history with injuries. I was fearful that he would do a repeat of last year. I have noticed that most players like that end up 1.5 seasons or more injured before recovering and I would rather have a full season of a player bringing me 20 or more than a Rose at 30 for half the season. You can play and get enough that with theire surprise super games that the 20's have to make up for it.

Crotchrocker

Dominant Species
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah, you wanted Bynum back. Mainly because you know when he gets traded he will start and produce. That's why you tried to get me to drop him instead of Brook. Dumbass. I can see for miles and miles. I know you, googobs. Word.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah, you wanted Bynum back. Mainly because you know when he gets traded he will start and produce. That's why you tried to get me to drop him instead of Brook. Dumbass. I can see for miles and miles. I know you, googobs. Word.

Not even close - I read the independent fantasy spin by ESPN and their recommendation was to let someone else take the risk because it was highly unlikely that he would be consistent the entire year. I hadn't notice Brook was injured when I made that recommendation - either way your team is just as shitty as many of the others, so you have no room to talk about your shitty picks - lol

Crotchrocker

Dominant Species
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, my team is 8th overall and climbing. That, even though I had the last pick and had season-ending injuries to Derrick Rose and Brook Lopez. Adapt and overcome. Plus, I still have an ace-in-the-hole or two. How does the Hitmen's azz taste? Eat my dust. Word.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, my team is 8th overall and climbing. That, even though I had the last pick and had season-ending injuries to Derrick Rose and Brook Lopez. Adapt and overcome. Plus, I still have an ace-in-the-hole or two. How does the Hitmen's azz taste? Eat my dust. Word.

I haven't tasted your ass - I whupped it a few weeks ago - remember?:laugh3: