• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

CBS mock draft with lots of trades

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even that is probably not enough. The fans would lose their minds if the Knicks trade their future.

That maybe true, but crazier things have happened. The Knicks are not the Geniuses of the NBA.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The pelicans aren't giving up AD for anything.

If they really feel like they need a fresh start, they'll start tanking hard over the next few seasons.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That maybe true, but crazier things have happened. The Knicks are not the Geniuses of the NBA.

Drafting Ziggy is the one thing Jackson has done right. It's their best draft pick since Ewing. Trading him now would be disastrous for him. The only way they can justify it is if they can a massive haul in return.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The pelicans aren't giving up AD for anything.

If they really feel like they need a fresh start, they'll start tanking hard over the next few seasons.

Everyone is tradeable for the right price. I doubt there is anyone who is willing to pay that price though.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone is tradeable for the right price. I doubt there is anyone who is willing to pay that price though.

I don't agree with that. If guys like lebron, Westbrook and Kawhi signed with their respective teams up until 2021 like AD did, no way do I see their teams trading them for anything!

Draft picks would be useless because whoever that player ends up with, that team becomes an instant championship contender.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't agree with that. If guys like lebron, Westbrook and Kawhi signed with their respective teams up until 2021 like AD did, no way do I see their teams trading them for anything!

Draft picks would be useless because whoever that player ends up with, that team becomes an instant championship contender.

I think you are missing my point. Anyone COULD be traded, even Lebron. But the demands for the player would exceed what anyone would be willing to pay. Getting Lebron, in your scenario, would require a massive haul that would require a team to give up just about every asset they have, player and draft picks wise. It would be suicidal.

So guys like Lebron or Kawhi in cap friendly deals are effectively untouchable there could be a trade for them hypothetically.

The same applies to someone like AD although not to that degree.

As an example, would the Pelicans trade AD for Embiid, Simmons and the #3? I would imagine they would need to think long and hard about it. Would the Sixers do that? No.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There could be trades for those guys, especially if they want to force their way out of town. Keeping a disgruntled player rarely goes well.