• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cavs and Blatt

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love has GREAT 1st quarter numbers, but a lot of the time his back tightens up and he cant play effectively in the 4th.

I mean- listen to that Windhorst podcast- its no coincidence that Love is shooting like 55% after 2 days rest, 43 % after 1 day rest and like 37% on back to backs------ his back has bugged him all year! he cant be depended on down the stretch of games right now--- its why they sat him out 2 games- and will continue to try and rest him for the playoffs----luckily the CAvs had a RIDICULOUS stretch of games- and now are in a stretch with tons of days off - shit- they play Miami tomorrow and have not played since Sunday- I GUARANTEE YOU they beat the crap outta the HEat tomorrow night.
Hopefully this rest lets Love get his back right fo the playoffs- because before all is said and done they are gonna need him at close to 100%

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ftr blatt pretty much confirm the reports

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your excuses are lame. You're the biggest excuse maker on here. If they beat the heat by a lot tomorrow it would have more to do with Miami being a shit road team for nearly 2 months now

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your excuses are lame. You're the biggest excuse maker on here. If they beat the heat by a lot tomorrow it would have more to do with Miami being a shit road team for nearly 2 months now

oh- Miami being a very mediocre team, coming into Cleveland - who has won 16 straight at home- with 3 days rest - with Dwade hobbling with water on his knee is a pretty grim scenario for the Heat - no doubt. - plus like you said- the Heat are no good on the road- and the CAvs are positively great at home--- I wonder what the line is on the game....

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just hope we get our Cleveland/Miami first round series- Ill bet you its less than 6 games- you name the terms- it wont go past 5

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ftr blatt pretty much confirm the reports

of course he does- you think Westbrook looks to the bench every time down the court to get a play? Kobe? Harden? probably a dozen other stars?!

LeBron is a basketball genius- of course he has the latitude to call his own plays. Only a fool of a coach would not let him

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just hope we get our Cleveland/Miami first round series- Ill bet you its less than 6 games- you name the terms- it wont go past 5

I'll never bet on any series when my team is missing their 2nd best player and their 6th man. It is just dumb.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
of course he does- you think Westbrook looks to the bench every time down the court to get a play? Kobe? Harden? probably a dozen other stars?!

LeBron is a basketball genius- of course he has the latitude to call his own plays. Only a fool of a coach would not let him

Saying Lebron calls EVERY play and Blatt is basically a parrot is different than what you're saying. I don't know one team where the coach calls a play every single time down the court....but the issue here is basically making Blatt come off as irrelevant and useless because he is never drawing up/calling a play in the 48 minutes of play. For a coach to NEVER call his own play a few times in a game is very odd.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I would hope for Miami too if I'm Atlanta or Cleveland.

Would you rather play the beat up team who probably suffered the most injuries in the league outside of OKC or would you rather face the completely healthy Brooklyn Nets who won 8 of 10? Choice is pretty easy.

The Heat just started their 30th different lineup of the season last night

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
D-Wade hobbling? He just scored 40 after that was done.

Shut the fuck up please

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
D-Wade hobbling? He just scored 40 after that was done.

Shut the fuck up please

GMAFB, that is EXACTLY WHAT DWADE is at this point- one game he can still be great- the next game he is sidelined with a bum knee- ITS EXACTLY why LeBron had no problem jumping ship- you dont know what you are getting out of Wade from game to game- That was proved last year time and time again- and its the same this year.

Its why LeBron jumped to Kyrie- who right now is doing things Wade simply cannot do- and Kyrie can do those things night in night out without having to sit out with a swollen knee.

Who knows what will happen with Wade tomorrow- he might go for 30, he might have to sit out- or he might shit the bed like in Milwaukke where the team scored 9 - YES NINE - points i the 4th quarter and lost by 1 point !

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also criticizing the guy who just finished the month of March avg 24.5 PPG on 48% shooting makes you look like the retard like we know you are.

There was not another PG, SG, or SF in the east who played 10+ games in the month of March who shot a better fg% than Wade.

Wade had his first minor knee injury nearly 70 games into the season? Big deal. He missed one game due to it and led the Heat to their best month overall since November.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GMAFB, that is EXACTLY WHAT DWADE is at this point- one game he can still be great- the next game he is sidelined with a bum knee- ITS EXACTLY why LeBron had no problem jumping ship- you dont know what you are getting out of Wade from game to game- That was proved last year time and time again- and its the same this year.

Its why LeBron jumped to Kyrie- who right now is doing things Wade simply cannot do- and Kyrie can do those things night in night out without having to sit out with a swollen knee.

Who knows what will happen with Wade tomorrow- he might go for 30, he might have to sit out- or he might shit the bed like in Milwaukke where the team scored 9 - YES NINE - points i the 4th quarter and lost by 1 point !

First question: Did you watch 2 minutes of the Milwaukee game? I will say it again PLEASE SHUT THE FUCK UP IF YOU'RE NOT WATCHING THESE GAMES.

Wade avg 25 games in March and missed 1 game due to injury. Heat fans know what to expect from Wade on a nightly basis. He missed one game. It's not the end of the world.

Wake me up when Kyrie win a finals MVP in his 3rd year in the league.

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First question: Did you watch 2 minutes of the Milwaukee game? I will say it again PLEASE SHUT THE FUCK UP IF YOU'RE NOT WATCHING THESE GAMES.

Wade avg 25 games in March and missed 1 game due to injury. Heat fans know what to expect from Wade on a nightly basis. He missed one game. It's not the end of the world.

Wake me up when Kyrie win a finals MVP in his 3rd year in the league.

He and DJ are a lot alike in that they primarily get their info from stat pages and game recaps.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't comment on Cavs or any other league in the team games unless I watched a part of the game. I'm not going on espn.com or nba.com checking out the box score and making ridiculous assumptions.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also criticizing the guy who just finished the month of March avg 24.5 PPG on 48% shooting makes you look like the retard like we know you are.

There was not another PG, SG, or SF in the east who played 10+ games in the month of March who shot a better fg% than Wade.

Wade had his first minor knee injury nearly 70 games into the season? Big deal. He missed one game due to it and led the Heat to their best month overall since November.

Wade has played in 55 games. The Heat are 34-40.....so in what is supposedly Wade's bounce back year where he claims he is the healthiest he has been in a long time- he has missed 19 games.

I mean- that just says it all....who thinks that is going to get better next year as Wade gets older?

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wade has played in 55 games. The Heat are 34-40.....so in what is supposedly Wade's bounce back year where he claims he is the healthiest he has been in a long time- he has missed 19 games.

I mean- that just says it all....who thinks that is going to get better next year as Wade gets older?

How many of those games did he miss from his knee? His knee is as healthy as it been since probably 2011. Pretty much most of the games he missed came from hamstring issues which can happen to any player at any time just ask Tony Parker or Ryan Kelly.

Lebron could go out there and tear his hamstring tomorrow night.

Wade missed at most 3 games this season due to his knee.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wade's missed free throw made that victory posible against Milwaukee- i dont care what the hell you did- when your team scores NINE POINTS in the quarter and you are supposed to be the star- you shit al over your leg- especially when you miss a free throw at the give the other team the opportunit to win.

IF the Cavs lost a game where they only scored 9 points in the 4th i would wonder what the hell LeBron was doing - thats just ridiculous- especially against an opponent jockeying for playoff positiion- in a game with serious playoff implications.

You think that the Heat lose that game with the Dwade of 5 years ago? HELLLL NOOO

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wade's missed free throw made that victory posible against Milwaukee- i dont care what the hell you did- when your team scores NINE POINTS in the quarter and you are supposed to be the star- you shit al over your leg- especially when you miss a free throw at the give the other team the opportunit to win.

IF the Cavs lost a game where they only scored 9 points in the 4th i would wonder what the hell LeBron was doing - thats just ridiculous- especially against an opponent jockeying for playoff positiion- in a game with serious playoff implications.

You think that the Heat lose that game with the Dwade of 5 years ago? HELLLL NOOO

Nobody said he was Wade from 5 years ago.

I will ask again. Did you watch any of the game?