• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cavs and Blatt

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thompson just DESTROYS Anderson on the alley oop!!!!!! that play right there just shows the total disparity in athleticism!!!

nice run by the Cavs to finish em off

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tristan Thompson dominates the Heat on the boards- 14- he has looked really really good tonight. Kyrie scorches Dragic......Shumpert has a huge game.....

lets see if they can maybe get Bron and Kyrie some rest down the stretch here......

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kyrie hustling for the loose ball with a 20 point lead and then throwing it off Dragic to get possession just made my night!

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The difference about this game and the Heat win a few weeks ago.

Heat fans won't come on here making every excuse in the book to take away from the Cavs win as Wiggy did a few weeks ago when Miami destroyed Cleveland

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tyler can dunk from the foul line. Athleticism all over the court.
He belongs on an NBA roster 100x more than Delly.

Delly gets over exposed when he plays big minutes on certain nights- that is def true- but he is DEFINITELY a shit-ton better than this Tyler Johnson guy.....that guy does not belong in the NBA

Delly at least has an NBA skill set and a niche as a guy who can hit a 3 and play decent defense

I didnt see one thing that this Johnson kid does at even an average level besides being a goofy looking dude.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Delly gets over exposed when he plays big minutes on certain nights- that is def true- but he is DEFINITELY a shit-ton better than this Tyler Johnson guy.....that guy does not belong in the NBA

You've watched so much Heat basketball?
Tyler has been pretty good some nights.
I'll bet he makes the team next year.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TNT crew just said it "Wade has had knee injuries virtually all season"

not my words- the words of the TNT at the half host. I just make shit up though right?

its just unreal. you guys are so butthurt its ridiculous

Yes TNT make shit up. This tweet below is why you don't listen to what tnt say on another team that you don't follow because they're likely making shit up. You're better off listening to a guy who actually follows the team daily

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
17 in a row at home...one step closer to nailing down the 2 seed 49-27

Miami drops to being tied for the 8th seed with Boston at 34-41.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cavs since January 15th are 30-8 including 14-1 vs. the West with a 17 game home winning streak

LETS ALL TALK ABOUT NON-BASKETBALL STUFF LIKE SOME GUY BEHIND THE BASKET CLAPPING OR LOVE SUPPORTING WESTBROOK OR LEBRONS 3 FRIENDS! OR LEBRON CALLING PLAYS!

cmon- there has to be something we can criticize the Cavs for!

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cavs since January 15th are 30-8 including 14-1 vs. the West with a 17 game home winning streak

LETS ALL TALK ABOUT NON-BASKETBALL STUFF LIKE SOME GUY BEHIND THE BASKET CLAPPING OR LOVE SUPPORTING WESTBROOK OR LEBRONS 3 FRIENDS! OR LEBRON CALLING PLAYS!

cmon- there has to be something we can criticize the Cavs for!

And all those great stats won't mean anything unless the Cavs win the title....

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And all those great stats won't mean anything unless the Cavs win the title....

Plus, it shows once again that James in his own selfishness destroyed a current/ future core of young, good players for Love.

So, if karma is in the air, the Cavs will lose and Love will bolt.

And, the only one bitching about the old man in NJ was James.
Cavs havnt played on the road since.
Should be fun to watch when they do.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wiggy is one of those guys that would still brag about the Cavs amazing regular season even when they get eliminated

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if
Wiggy is one of those guys that would still brag about the Cavs amazing regular season even when they get eliminated
they lose before the Finals they deserve no credit in my book- individually some guys would def have gotten better and made progressed- but as a team if they dont make the Finals with how everything has gone it would be a season where the team came up short.

Individually- I mean Kyrie has obviously taken a large leap this season. He has established himself as an elite scorer and probably the best ball handler in the league- as well as one of the very best finishers at hte rim- Him and LeBron got on the same page early and have continued to build chemistry as the sason has gone on...He definitely developed the right mindset which some people questioned if he would- All these people that questioned Kyries ability to share the ball and work together with another ball dominant player- have been madeto look foolish

Tristan has become one of the better rebounders in the league- Hes tough, is never hurt, hustles, gets mentioned as possibly the best offensive rebounder in the NBA this season, has become a solid defender..runs the court well, has finished more alley oops this year than in his other 3 years combined. Plays a nice pick and roll with Kyrie and Bron. This is all stuff that he had shown glimpses of but never really put together till this year.

both of those guys taken in the draft after that 1st season without LeBron- and both have developed very nicely.

Mozgov is under contract for next year for only 5 million- its obvious that he has really taken to playing with LeBRon- i mean he has the most alley oops in the league BY FAR since he has arrived in Cleveland- and changed the defense- and can run the floor on offense....thats definitely a positive to take out of htis season

Shumpert will hopefully be back- and instead of being asked to do way too much like in NY- he has really settled in and is back to be an impact perimeter defender and a decent 3 pt shooter- hes developed into a very good rotation player on a championship contender--sometimes guys get over hyped being in NY- especially while playing a lot of minutes on a bad team- but he has really showed, especially when he focuses on it- that he is a darn good perimeter defender- a good athlete and a decent outside shooter....3 and D guys are so important in todys NBA and he has shown he can excel in that role.

Bron is Bron

so yah- if the Cavs dont make it to the Finals the season was a wasted one.

I understand how osme people would expect them to win it- but as a Cleveland fan that has only seen my team even in a finals or chamionship game or series 3 times (Indians twice- Cavs once)- if they played a series against SAS or GSW or HOU and it was a great series but they lost I couldnt say they had a wasted year. Especially with how things were going at one point in December- if they make the Finals but come up short I think the team will have done some good things.

Now if they lose a team that is inferior to theirs- they will have come up short big time. At this point they shouldnt lose to Chicago and wont lose to them unless Rose plays like it was 4 years ago - which i dont think he can do. Hawks are a damn good team but they dont have the stars the Cavs have and stars usually win in the post season...the Cavs should beat them but i wouldnt be surprised if it was 6 or maybe even 7...

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Plus, it shows once again that James in his own selfishness destroyed a current/ future core of young, good players for Love.

So, if karma is in the air, the Cavs will lose and Love will bolt.

Holy melodramatic.

You're calling for karma? What does karma have to do with an organization trading some future for some present? Its a business decision. One that might turn out to be good or bad or indifferent.

The Heat traded something like 5 draft picks and a trade exception to get LeBron. Did they deserve some sort of karma for that?