• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cavs and Blatt

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wiggy responded to post from December & acting like they were posted recently lmao
lol...yah just realized that

it is actually pretty hilarious to go back and look at all the people that were rejoicing in the Cavs misfortune and see that rejoicing turn into something very different when reality took a hold once again.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol...yah just realized that

it is actually pretty hilarious to go back and look at all the people that were rejoicing in the Cavs misfortune and see that rejoicing turn into something very different when reality took a hold once again.

The reality that James is the coach and PG, and everything else that he wants to be?

And, barring injury, do YOU really think that anyone who watches the NBA really thought a James lead team would continue to struggle against mostly mediocre too crappy 2/3 of the league teams?

Also, what do you think of his comment that he only has 3 friends in the league?

Who would say that, and why?

Oh yeah. Love endorsed Westbrook over him, and the King needs to have the last word.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The reality that James is the coach and PG, and everything else that he wants to be?

And, barring injury, do YOU really think that anyone who watches the NBA really thought a James lead team would continue to struggle against mostly mediocre too crappy 2/3 of the league teams?

Also, what do you think of his comment that he only has 3 friends in the league?

Oh yeah. Love endorsed Westbrook over him, and the King needs to have the last word.

:lol: If he wasn't such a dick, he'd have more than 3 friends in the league. Shit, Kobe's an unrepentant asshole and he has at least 4 friends. :dance:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol: If he wasn't such a dick, he'd have more than 3 friends in the league. Shit, Kobe's an unrepentant asshole and he has at least 4 friends. :dance:

Wiggy thinks James left Miami because Arison didn't want to pay his good friend Mike Miller :L

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I dont care if LeBron has 0 friends....if you have HBO- you could have watched the documentary with Kobe: Muse- he said he does not care 1 bit about making friends in the league-

I care if guys want to play with you- and guys want to play with LeBron- they DONT want to play with Kobe.

and again- when you are just this damn good- this is the stuff you talk about- a guy endorsing his friend as MVP, a guy behind the basket clapping his hands, a guy saying talking about having 3 friends.....when you are just beating the shit out of the league for the last 2 months- this is the nonsense that gets drudged up when youare just THAT DAMN GOOD.

16 in a row at home. Soon to be 17 tomorrow ;)

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who are his 3 friends? Wade, Melo, & CP3?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wiggy thinks James left Miami because Arison didn't want to pay his good friend Mike Miller :L

I think he left because LeBron thought Arison was cheap and Wade couldnt give him a consistent effor and Bosh became allergic to contact- and LeBron was sick of being a SF who had to lead his team in rebounding for 3 straight years because the frontcourt players were either garbage or soft- and hed have to carry the team while the teams 2nd best player took 30 games off to be fresh for the playoffs and then still shit down his leg in the playoffs.

I think he left because he saw the opportunity to play with Kyrie and Love and thought that was a heckuva lot better chance to win then Bosh and Wade.

I think he left because he saw that Riley's grand plan to get the team better was McRoberts and Granger. lol....

I think he left because he wanted to reduce his minutes instead of getting run into the ground by a coach who cared more about Wade's longevity and health than his own.

LeBron has a more talented team, playing the least minutes of his career, a real center for the first time, he can go back to being a great distibutor instead of being expected to be the teams leading rebounder ona nightly basis.....its no wonder his assets are the highest they have been since he left Cleveland despite him playing the least minutes per game in his career-. Plus- he now has an actual wing man who he knows wont randomly dissapear with a bad knee during a series.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
really, - Love has played on the outside more than he should this year but still is getting 10 boards a night

how can Chris Bosh even call himself a center or power forward when the last 3 years he has averaged 6.6, 6.8 and 7.0 rebounds a game.

Seriously, just get it over with and call him the leagues tallest shooting guard. He acts like if he had to play in the post it would break him. absolutely zero toughness. LeBron was expected to be the best rebounder, best passer, toughest player, best scorer on that team- on Cleveland he just plays his game- really a lot of games this year he has taken a back seat to Kyrie scoring wise. He is the teams 4th leading rebounder- the Cavs have ACTUAL big men that arent afraid to board in Thompson, Mozgov, and Love.....

How happy do you think LeBron is to know he has a wingman that hecan depend on, that he can play a career low in minutes to stay fresh and isnt expected to be the best rebounder on the team. It has to be so refreshing for him not to have to do EVERYTHING EVERYNIGHT he steps out on the court.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Windhorst said Lebron trust James Jones more than he trust Kevin Love so yeah I'm sure he think he can depend on Love.....the same guy who is always on the bench late in a close game

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he left because LeBron thought Arison was cheap and Wade couldnt give him a consistent effor and Bosh became allergic to contact- and LeBron was sick of being a SF who had to lead his team in rebounding for 3 straight years because the frontcourt players were either garbage or soft- and hed have to carry the team while the teams 2nd best player took 30 games off to be fresh for the playoffs and then still shit down his leg in the playoffs.

I think he left because he saw the opportunity to play with Kyrie and Love and thought that was a heckuva lot better chance to win then Bosh and Wade.

I think he left because he saw that Riley's grand plan to get the team better was McRoberts and Granger. lol....

I think he left because he wanted to reduce his minutes instead of getting run into the ground by a coach who cared more about Wade's longevity and health than his own.

LeBron has a more talented team, playing the least minutes of his career, a real center for the first time, he can go back to being a great distibutor instead of being expected to be the teams leading rebounder ona nightly basis.....its no wonder his assets are the highest they have been since he left Cleveland despite him playing the least minutes per game in his career-. Plus- he now has an actual wing man who he knows wont randomly dissapear with a bad knee during a series.

I'll FIFY

He left because Gilbert gave him total control over the franchise.

You really are a fool if you think that was "Riley's grand plan".
James intentionally lead him on and drug out his 'decision' because of all people he knew what Riley can do if he knows what his bankroll is.

He was handcuffed during FA, but since has found a way to add Dragic and Whiteside for zero tangible assets.
He can actually build and rebuild rosters without giving up team control to a player.

Trivia question.
Who was the EC player of the month of March?

You can't predict injurues and everyone knew that Wade was coming off surgery and would be on a maintenance program last year.

And WTf is the Bosh allergic to contact nonsense?
Bosh is Bosh which is good enough to be a future HOF'er.
He's an elite talent in this league and causes matchup nightmares on most nights.

It's not his fault that the Heat have been center challenged during his tenure here.

Watch how it works with him and Whiteside next year.

It will be fun to see teams try to defend them with also Wade, Deng and Dragic on the court.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll FIFY

He left because Gilbert gave him total control over the franchise.

You really are a fool if you think that was "Riley's grand plan".
James intentionally lead him on and drug out his 'decision' because of all people he knew what Riley can do if he knows what his bankroll is.

He was handcuffed during FA, but since has found a way to add Dragic and Whiteside for zero tangible assets.
He can actually build and rebuild rosters without giving up team control to a player.

Trivia question.
Who was the EC player of the month of March?

You can't predict injurues and everyone knew that Wade was coming off surgery and would be on a maintenance program last year.

And WTf is the Bosh allergic to contact nonsense?
Bosh is Bosh which is good enough to be a future HOF'er.
He's an elite talent in this league and causes matchup nightmares on most nights.

It's not his fault that the Heat have been center challenged during his tenure here.

Watch how it works with him and Whiteside next year.

It will be fun to see teams try to defend them with also Wade, Deng and Dragic on the court.

Maybe you will even get to .500! -of course- that is if you are healthy- and again- You guys keep preaching how healthy Wade is this year and he has missed 19 games.

Who bets he gets healthier as he gets older?! And seriously- I know Bosh is still a very good and useful player- but its pathetic that he has averaged 7.0, 6.8 and 6.6 rebounds his last 3 seasons- the dude is freaking 6' 11"- he is nothing more than a finesse player at this point.

Really though- in the grand scheme of things- if you told me Wade missed 20 games (about 25% of the season) how do you not count that as a big win? If Wade played 75% of his games next year considering he has basically no cartilage in his knee- id say that is pretty darn good

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

tumblr_mjcxpxtM9d1qirx94o1_500.gif

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is Wiggy slow or just an idiot? Does he realize that Wade knees has basically given him no trouble this year at all? Anyone can deal with hamstring injuries.....just ask Tony Parker. He dealt with his hamstring issues for 2+ months. Wade maybe missed 3 or 4 games at most this year due to his knee which is nothing....almost all of his games missed this year were from hammy injuries

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe you will even get to .500! -of course- that is if you are healthy- and again- You guys keep preaching how healthy Wade is this year and he has missed 19 games.

Who bets he gets healthier as he gets older?! And seriously- I know Bosh is still a very good and useful player- but its pathetic that he has averaged 7.0, 6.8 and 6.6 rebounds his last 3 seasons- the dude is freaking 6' 11"- he is nothing more than a finesse player at this point.

Really though- in the grand scheme of things- if you told me Wade missed 20 games (about 25% of the season) how do you not count that as a big win? If Wade played 75% of his games next year considering he has basically no cartilage in his knee- id say that is pretty darn good

Statement:

In the 3 seasons you are ripping Bosh over, he was a hand picked all star all 3 seasons ( individual accomplishment despite having to adjust his game to better James').
He was often also referred to as the Heats "most important " player.
Those same 3 seasons all ended in Finals appearances and 2 championships.

Question:

How many games did Wade miss this season because of his knees?

And, nope, we won't be .500 this season.
Doesn't matter. It's been a very unusual offseason and regular season.
You can't win every year, ( or in your teams case ever), but this team was still fun to watch and certainly looks like they will be a major player next year under any normal circumstance.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is Wiggy slow or just an idiot? Does he realize that Wade knees has basically given him no trouble this year at all? Anyone can deal with hamstring injuries.....just ask Tony Parker. He dealt with his hamstring issues for 2+ months. Wade maybe missed 3 or 4 games at most this year due to his knee which is nothing....almost all of his games missed this year were from hammy injuries

Apparently both, or just a bad troll.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I been asking Wiggy the same question about how many games Wade missed due to his knees for the last 6+ hours now....Kid still has yet to reply

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just did the math.

Out of the 19 games he missed this season, 16 were due to the hammy, 2 due to his knee, & 1 was personal reasons

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So let this sink in folks.

Wiggy continues to bring up Wade knees when he missed a grand total of 2 games this season due to his knee.

I guarantee if I gave you an O/U (2) of the amount of games Wade would have missed due to his knee by April 1st, everyone would have taken the over