• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Carson Palmer

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It almost looked like he threw the game away. Obviously I don't think he actually did but man he played bad. Our O-Line and mental mistakes (PP fumble, Fitz drops, etc.) didn't help.

We had our season peak at week 16, and since then it's been shaky. Worst time to get cold but that's how it goes.

Yeah, as the NFL turns, I thought a couple things that really hurt, 1 was that INT before the half, the other was the fumble by Peterson on the punt, DAM that one stung... You guy's were starting to gain some steam, and that was incredibly deflating... I just feel like that moment if you guy's could a sustained a drive right there the entire game could a turned around... but instead Carolina got more points and you guy's never fully recovered...

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His index finger obviously was a problem, but his decision making was equally bad on some of those throws. You still roll with this guy as he did play at MVP type levels until the injury. He was pretty spotty against GB, so perhaps he just isn't wired for playoff action.