• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: G46 22-14-9 Kings @ Nordalanche 1/26/24

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I missed P1 and P2, P3 was pathetic. I fully expect Teh Todd to be fired tomorrow.

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Loosing bad to JMFJ....just why

This guy has ended up smelling like roses throughout his career, you ever noticed that?

Bankruptcy, wins a Cup as 7D, never was a dominant defender but made a small fortune, just seems like he's been in the right place at the right time. More power to him.

Kings4OT

Suck my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This guy has ended up smelling like roses throughout his career, you ever noticed that?

Bankruptcy, wins a Cup as 7D, never was a dominant defender but made a small fortune, just seems like he's been in the right place at the right time. More power to him.
After what his parents did im kinda glad for the guy

Kings4OT

Suck my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess this one was a team problem....they hotta come together and play as a team now

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have no other choice. The way Blake has constructed this team and capped them out there is no outside help coming.

We knew this was a possibility though last summer when we all did the math, guys like Arty Retardy Buster, etc were going to have to elevate their play to make it all work. Arvidsson's injury obviously was a monkey wrench but even then generally speaking the team has underperformed.

histkng23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Feel if this team fails to make the playoffs, let alone win 1 round, Blake's tenure should be heavily scrutinized by the organization, media, etc.

From poor overall drafts (considering their drafting positions - and lofty analysis of organizational pipeline quality), to splash trades/signings that don't show a true direction other than just for the sake of doing something, his creation of this team has seemed like he's throwing darts, hoping to hit on something. .

As pointed out, this is 6 years since "The Coup", and this team looks to be nowhere near legitimate contention.

I've never felt confident of Anderson on defense (despite the Mayor teabagging him regularly), and I wouldn't be surprised that Gavy isn't back to truly being healthy. Therefore, his development of a sound defense HAS to be correctly analyzed.

Not developing a pipeline of goalies has also been a setback for the organization. There hasn't been any legitimate competition of goalies to push & develop (like Bernier & Quick had with each other).

This whole collapse needs to be laid squarely at Blake's doorstep, and he needs to be held accountable.

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bluc's fate won't be known until the end of the season and what happens, but I fully believe a PO miss or WCQF loss (even worse if it's in 5 games or less since they went 7 two years ago and 6 last year) is undeniable ground to show both of them the door including his bros who have been littered throughout the organization like Emerson, Murray, OD, etc. in management/executive roles.

Like you said, 6 years behind the wheel. In his 6th year Dumbo won a Cup. This team is nowhere near a legitimate contender, it resembles that small Amazon box you have in your garage with 1000 different types of nails, washers and screws in it but no two are a pair.

Kings4OT

Suck my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its not like any of us (thst i recall) really thought this was going to work, of course we hoped. Still, i think if he would just get a coach that would make adjustments instead of excuses or blame it would be easier to make meaningful changes. The only thing "they" have done is alienate players, confuse everyone and lay blame without any accountability to their own part. The PLD excuse has been used to adnausium, but what was done to fix it? Call him out? Blame him? Make fans dislike him? Not once change anything on the ice with him, Great leadership there. A few games ago it was finally "individuals need to step up" then it was "some players are just concerned with personal points" and "the players need to figure it out themselves"....great way to play them all against each other while not changing anything to try to turn it around. Got the fan favorites calling out the new guys, cool.....now its "they are playing as individuals, they need to play as a team". No...you said they have to figure it out themselves, so you get guys trying to get their stats instead of trying to win. Its so fucking frustrating to see a line be like -20 in 2 games and still play together and have the premo 2nd line time and 2nd pp duties....i get it, they played well together...but for fucks sake, move that shit around when it fails. You can see it not working shift to shift, period to period and its carried game to game week to week month to month....fucking change it, its god damn easy to swap up lines during a game....do it. Get guys going get them playing as a team instead of lines against lines

CaptHowdy00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn’t see the game. Sounds like a whole lot of the same shit.