• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Carlos Boozer to the Lakers

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
quoted for truth

Jim why you so mad at the Lakers? We're practically brothers now that the Knicks are Lakers-East, you mad a bunch of Lakers are running your franchise?

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jim why you so mad at the Lakers? We're practically brothers now that the Knicks are Lakers-East, you mad a bunch of Lakers are running your franchise?

Jim Doors is always mad, it's no secret that he hates his life for being a 40 year old virgin. :laugh:

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Happy the Lakers signed Kelly and Wesley... :clap:

Louie26

Beavers Suck
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,238.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually think Mecca knows her stuff.

We need more Clippers fans around here to get a bit of a sibling rivalry going, ever since the Heat lost LeBron we've been lacking a little rivalry on the boards. We should be inviting them in not chasing them out lol.

I agree and actually enjoy her posts. Admittedly, I didn't realize Mecca was female until just recently.

If she's objective enough on the Laker boards, who cares if she's a Clipper fan.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree and actually enjoy her posts. Admittedly, I didn't realize Mecca was female until just recently.

If she's objective enough on the Laker boards, who cares if she's a Clipper fan.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oj3VphK9AMk]Not that there's anything wrong with that - YouTube[/ame]

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Thank You, Seriously...

I appreciate the kind words.

I just like to talk NBA and there are some knowledgeable folks here.

I actually enjoy the back and forth when it's lighthearted, not mean spirited.

* looking right at you Trojan 12 *

So, If I'm coming off abrasive, that's not my intention.

I try to stay objective. But, a bit of homerism/haterism does slip in there sometimes :yahoo:.

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why? I know he doesn't make much money, but he's rotten. Maybe he improved toward the end of last year, but is he more of just a roster filler?? :noidea:

I think they both played well last year in a bad situation... Wesley deserves another look defensively... If he can continue to improve he could be a nice fit off the bench... It would be his last shot though... I really like Kelly though... I think he would be a nice back up to Randle, contrasting styles...

Louie26

Beavers Suck
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,238.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank You, Seriously...

I try to stay objective. But, a bit of homerism/haterism does slip in there sometimes :yahoo:.

I appreciate fans like you! I know we don't all cheer for the same teams, it's cool to see objective posters from other teams. Being damn near the North Pole(not quite, but kinda) I'm not as up on all the Laker news as I'd like to be and most here are, I get what I need, Laker fan or not! :suds:

Louie26

Beavers Suck
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,238.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they both played well last year in a bad situation... Wesley deserves another look defensively... If he can continue to improve he could be a nice fit off the bench... It would be his last shot though... I really like Kelly though... I think he would be a nice back up to Randle, contrasting styles...

I agree on Kelly! And admittedly, I haven't seen a large portion of Wes, but what I have seen, not great. But if you guys think it's not a horrible signing, cool!

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The ghost of Dr Buss must be floating around there...:angel:

Well, if you see him, tell him that he needs to talk to the ghost of Al Davis and tell him to float around my Raiders, BUT tell him, he has to have the mindset of the smart Al Davis from back in the day and not the crazy and delusional one from the 2000s.

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, if you see him, tell him that he needs to talk to the ghost of Al Davis and tell him to float around my Raiders, BUT tell him, he has to have the mindset of the smart Al Davis from back in the day and not the crazy and delusional one from the 2000s.

So you're saying you didn't think Jamarcus Russell was a good pick...?:noidea:

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank You, Seriously...

Not even a little bit.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'd also like to see him be more aggressive offensively. When I say that, I mean in how he attacks the basket. The guy is quick, fast and can jump out of the gym. But there were so many times when he would try to lay the ball in instead of try to embarrass someone by dunking on them. There were a lot of missed layups that could have been free throws or and 1's if he had gone to the hoop strong.

Last edited by a moderator: