• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Cards @ Hawks -TNF- let the trash talk begin!!!

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now was that really appropriate? The Seahawks and Cardinals have a good rivalry over the years and both organizations should be respected when facing one another. Many Seahawks fans very much respect the Cardinals and Murray looks up to Wilson. You resort to name calling and harsh words?

I'm disappointed in you Scooby... on that note....

FUCK THE CARDINALS AND THEIR ANNOYING STUPID DUMBASS RED BIRD LOGO!!!111! GO HAWKS!

*ahem*

:martini:
That's the spirit.

BTW - At least a Cardinal is an actual bird.

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is one of those Thursday night games I look forward to thinking it is going to be a high scoring, entertaining contest....

....so probably will be a 13-6 final score full of turnovers and penalties.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Injury Report
Injury Report.PNG

For Seahawks - Looks like Carson, Hyde and Adams will play which is good to hear. Dunbar and Griffin still out which is not good. Their secondary has already been historically bad.

For the Cards - Losing Corey Peters for the year on Sunday sucks. Now, with Jordan Phillips out, they are going to have to manufacture pressure in unique ways. Not to mention Chandler Jones already out for the year.

While the Seahawk's injury issues in the secondary have been bad, The Cards d-line injuries have been equally as bad. Two great offenses with 2 bad defenses should tell everyone to take the over!!!

With that, my prediction...

7-7 tie

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Carson plays it will only be for a quarter before he gimps out again
Hyde's at full strength... He's still a solid back... It will be nice having him back... He's missed 3 straight games along w/ Carson...

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, it's not all that surprising to me. He's been running the same BS defense for years. The only difference with the LOB was the talent level. They could play vanilla all day long because of guys like Kam, Sherman, E.T. on the back end, great LBs and Avril & Bennett reaking havoc up front.
Yep... 3rd straight year w/ a steady decline on defense... K. Norton is the common denominator... Look at SF 49ers for example... They've been decimated by injuries on defense, yet they continue to be competitive on that side of the ball... Coaching makes a big difference in this league... Teams are figuring out our vanilla defense and we aren't doing a good job making adjustments to the changes teams have made against us...

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not at all.

I've always called Wilson Wee One.

Murray is the Twerp.

scooby doo fighting GIF

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should be a good game. I think the Cardinals are the better team but I can't see Seahawks dropping 3 in a row.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If this guy can break down a game like this, shouldn't Norton be able to identify/translate our opponents plays as well? Norton was abused and with this guy breaking down like he did, Norton should be fired... Norton and the defense have no identity and that's a big problem...

Now Dunbar has been put on IR today... Just saw that...

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should be a good game. I think the Cardinals are the better team but I can't see Seahawks dropping 3 in a row.

Wilson has never dropped 3 in a row (Carroll did his first two seasons before Wilson arrived) so this game is big for Seattle. Also, giving up a 2 game lead to Arizona is not good.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do know that a Seahawk is an Osprey, right?

Don't waste your breath Annointed. When it took me around 45 minutes to get him to understand that Eastern Asian Countries could not warn the US about 9/11 because they are not in actuality 14 hours ahead of us in the future, I lost all hope.