• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cardinals game notes

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Crabtree seeking catch in 50th straight game | 49ers Hot Read

Left tackle Joe Staley has overcome a bout with pneumonia to practice the past two days. Staley said his symptoms didn’t set in until after the Oct. 18 win over the Seahawks and that he’ll be OK to play Monday night.

This is the first time I've seen anybody say that he had pneumonia. I knew he was fighting something, but I didn't ever see anywhere else that it was pneumonia.

And this is interesting:

Did you know: Running back Brandon Jacobs said he chews 25 sticks of gum each day to strengthen his jaw muscle and decrease the potential of a concussion? Jacobs is still seeking his first carry this season after being activated last game for the first time this season.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Kent Somers:

azcardinals injury report: Kolb, out. Snyder -- questionable. I'll be surprised if Snyder plays.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Via PFF:

Alex Smith's yards per attempt on play-action passes is 12.1.

Alex Smith's yards per attempt on NON-play-action passes is 6.2.

That's a difference of 5.9, which is the highest difference in the NFL. Robert Griffin also has a 12.1 YPA on PA passes but his NPA passes is 6.3, .1 more than Alex Smith, so he's just beyond Alex Smith on that list. Tannehill, Bradford and Wilson round out the top 5 on that list.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Ha. Randy Moss just tweeted a photo of himself on the plane on the way to Arizona right now. Who was he sitting with on the plane? Bruce Miller. Funny looking photo.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha. Randy Moss just tweeted a photo of himself on the plane on the way to Arizona right now. Who was he sitting with on the plane? Bruce Miller. Funny looking photo.

Definitely