• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Can someone post Kipers Mock 1.0

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
David Johnson also says hi. After that you might have a case.

WHO?

jk

Yeah those are both great pass catchers. IDK if they can run the routes quite like Ty can but both are prime time examples of RB's that can be great in the passing game. We haven't had an effective receiver out of the backfield since Ahman Green over a decade ago.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The CBS mock had us taking Ramczyk. I don't watch enough college football to know who's better, but I do think addressing the offensive line is a must.

I would take Ramczyk for a few reasons...

1) Younger. Bolles is a bit on the older side of things. We could still get 2 contracts out of him but he might be maxed out on growth where I think Ramczyk can actually get stronger/faster at the position.

2) Ramczyk is much more of a technician. Those types of players seem to have more instant impact.

3) Ramczyk projects well to be on the right or left side of the OL. Bolles while I think he can play either looks much more like a RT than LT.

4) Consistency. Bolles has incredible power in the run game and plays with a nastiness in the trenches that you love to see. He has moments though of just forgetting what he is doing and losing all technique to get beat. Ramczyk on the other hand while he doesn't have the same power you rarely see him get himself in a bad situation.

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While I would love to have Tabor, I don't see the top CB in the class dropping to 13. Many mocks have Mike Williams slotted at 13, which I am also totally fine with.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The question is do we require a prototypical 20+ carry RB? Right now that doesn't appear to be a requirement in this offense. If they do believe it is a requirement then would use a high draft choice to replace Lacy? The NFL contantly changes and perhaps gone are the days of the prototypical RB. Instead we have a player built like a RB but can play the WR spot as well as take carries and go in between the tackles.

IMO we should pick up a veteran CB since Shields will most likely be gone. They CB from Houston Bouye comes to mind. Resign Cook at the TE spot. Resign Lang to solidify the O-line. In the draft I think they should go for an OLB, CB, DE, OG, RB, S and maybe another OLB

Clay Matthews and Peppers need replacements. We need insurance at the CB spot if Rollins and Randall continue to struggle. We need some depth at the Safety position and D-line and perhaps a underrated RB from a small school or something. OG will be able to replace Don Barclay the worst offensive linemen in the NFL.

Much like PIT, GB imo needs another edge rusher. It would be great to have that 20 touch RB that can also be a factor in the passing game, but I wouldn't invest a top pick on him. Lacy is an asset, but he also has enough warts that will keep him from commanding top shelf money...maybe they can retain him on a decent deal.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While I would love to have Tabor, I don't see the top CB in the class dropping to 13. Many mocks have Mike Williams slotted at 13, which I am also totally fine with.

Honestly this CB class is one of the deeper in recent history. So sometimes when they are deep teams are willing to wait making some of the talent fall further. Also not everybody is on board with thinking Tabor is the #1 Corner in this draft. I would say looking at the top-5 Corners many of them just depend what style of defense you want to play will change which ones you have at the top. Such as for me Marshon Lattimore might be top choice for me. Has some questions about injuries and limited tape but incredible speed/quickness to go with him just being the best CB maybe in this entire class against the run.

klbynes500

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kiper is correct. Cam Robinson is the best player for the Chargers to select, because teams have beaten us taking advantage of Dunlap and Barksdale. Great teams have that LT, of whom, can shutdown any blind-side attack, thus, give your offense the best chance to succeed, in the hunt of the Lombardi Trophy.

The teams in the playoff, at LT: Villanueva, that Second-Team All-Pro for the Packers, Solder and Mathews.

Former playoff LT's, of the 2016/2017 season: Smith, Fisher, Albert, Flowers, Penn (although, he didn't play in the playoffs, because of an injury), Brown, Decker and Fant.

7 of those LT's were 1st round picks. 4 of them were top-10 picks, overall. 1 undrafted LT--Penn.

Other than the Patriots, I can name most of the offensive lineman, of the remaining playoff teams.

I can name 3 of the 4 RT's of the remaining playoff teams, without looking at a reference.

Team of which aren't in the playoffs, had bad O-line performances, in their losing games.

In the regular season, savvy coaches pick on bad offensive linemen to win games.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kiper is correct. Cam Robinson is the best player for the Chargers to select, because teams have beaten us taking advantage of Dunlap and Barksdale. Great teams have that LT, of whom, can shutdown any blind-side attack, thus, give your offense the best chance to succeed, in the hunt of the Lombardi Trophy.

The teams in the playoff, at LT: Villanueva, that Second-Team All-Pro for the Packers, Solder and Mathews.

Former playoff LT's, of the 2016/2017 season: Smith, Fisher, Albert, Flowers, Penn (although, he didn't play in the playoffs, because of an injury), Brown, Decker and Fant.

7 of those LT's were 1st round picks. 4 of them were top-10 picks, overall. 1 undrafted LT--Penn.

Other than the Patriots, I can name most of the offensive lineman, of the remaining playoff teams.

I can name 3 of the 4 RT's of the remaining playoff teams, without looking at a reference.

Team of which aren't in the playoffs, had bad O-line performances, in their losing games.

In the regular season, savvy coaches pick on bad offensive linemen to win games.

Great OL's can be negated by an elite defense. The issue is this year there were not really any elite defenses. There were quite a few really good defenses but none that just completely stood out. So that means that a dominant OL can really take over which is why we are seeing some of the top teams OL talent wise rising to the top this year.

klbynes500

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love Jabrill Peppers, but he has a big problem: he has a bad habit of overrunning angles to a ball carrier, thus, the ball carrier makes a cut, Jabrill overruns him, then, the ball carrier continues to run for more yards. That will hurt him, severely, if he doesn't repair that problem, by the time he plays in the NFL.

Also, I've seen him dog it, when he had to catch a ball carrier, from behind. In my opinion, I seen him run. He gives me the impression that he's lazy or he has a weak head.

Jabrill is a Strong. He can cover the slot, play at the 1st and 2nd level, you can shift him to the Free, because of his athleticism and speed, he can return kick-offs and punts and he can prepare an excellent green bean casserole. Can he jam? Can he confuse the coverage?

He has the rare ability to alter an offensive approach, by just standing on the field. Wherever he stands on the field, certain players, on the opposing offense, lose some of their effectiveness, while conversely, defenders, on his team, are better football players, per where he stand on the field, before the snap.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love Jabrill Peppers, but he has a big problem: he has a bad habit of overrunning angles to a ball carrier, thus, the ball carrier makes a cut, Jabrill overruns him, then, the ball carrier continues to run for more yards. That will hurt him, severely, if he doesn't repair that problem, by the time he plays in the NFL.

Also, I've seen him dog it, when he had to catch a ball carrier, from behind. In my opinion, I seen him run. He gives me the impression that he's lazy or he has a weak head.

Jabrill is a Strong. He can cover the slot, play at the 1st and 2nd level, you can shift him to the Free, because of his athleticism and speed, he can return kick-offs and punts and he can prepare an excellent green bean casserole. Can he jam? Can he confuse the coverage?

He has the rare ability to alter an offensive approach, by just standing on the field. Wherever he stands on the field, certain players, on the opposing offense, lose some of their effectiveness, while conversely, defenders, on his team, are better football players, per where he stand on the field, before the snap.

I would say his bigger issue is his footwork when in pass coverage. His superior athleticism at the college level covers it up but he takes a ton of bad steps. Just watch his feet when he is in coverage and you can see he doesn't feel comfortable or know what the heck is going on. In college it didn't cost him too much but in the pros they will eat him alive. He would have been much better off going back for another year and playing just Safety and working on that position perfecting the little details.