• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Can Myles Garrett Not Screw Up Next Season?

TheWordIsOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Myles Garrett, the defensive end for the Cleveland Browns, was suspended early last NFL season for pretty much one of the most ugliest brawls in professional football history as most people may know. He took a football helmet and clubbed Mason Rudolph, the quarterback for the Pittsburgh Steelers in the head with it. Myles Garrett was later suspended for quite some time. Now he has been reinstated and his NFL suspension is over. The only question is, will he not screw up his next NFL season? It depends if he loses his head and goes bonkers again. If he can keep his anger under control, maybe the Cleveland Browns will have a better season. Their last season before this season just ended, they did much better for the first time in a long time. But this last season, I was very disappointed and one of many things may be because Myles Garrett was out. Others may have been because of Odell Beckham Jr.’s lack of performance and as well as Baker Mayfield’s.

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I'm a Browns fan I'd rather have an angry Garrett. He is already impossible to stop, you might as well make it a sure thing.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean, I don't think Garrett is so irredeemably off-kilter that he is just going to beat the shit out of some poor RB. The proper remedy was suspension, not prison. He will be under the microscope though

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eh, who cares if he does? The Browns aren't going to do anything with their inconsistent FO and Baker Mayfraud.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's got a big fuckin house though.

EM4amf.gif

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The minute he was drafted high the Browns, his fate was sealed. All that's left for him now is for some chunky chick to release video of him getting his dick sucked behind a TGI Fridays or something like that. The die is cast.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Myles Garrett should be way down on the list of what the Browns and their fans should be concerned about. He'll be okay, although the league will watch him closely. You still have an overrated QB and diva WR and that isn't changing. And we will see if the new coach can get the rest of the team to play with any kind of discipline. They really hurt themselves a lot last year with stupid penalties.

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The minute he was drafted high the Browns, his fate was sealed. All that's left for him now is for some chunky chick to release video of him getting his dick sucked behind a TGI Fridays or something like that. The die is cast.
That is a interesting analogy, almost too strange to be true

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think that was an isolated incident? I don't recall garrett having any other problems before that so, if that is the case, then he'll probably be ok.

Inquisitor95

Unexpected Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can the OP actually participate in one of his own topics?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mayfield has to get in better shape, change some bad habits, etc....if he does he will be just fine. Best rookie season ever but if he can't change those habits, all for nothing. My expectations are as low as possible so that's good.

Idk it seems like the blowjobs were working for him...he's needs to go back to his old ways

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mayfield has to get in better shape, change some bad habits, etc....if he does he will be just fine. Best rookie season ever but if he can't change those habits, all for nothing. My expectations are as low as possible so that's good.

Idk it seems like the blowjobs were working for him...he's needs to go back to his old ways
Mayfield is in perfectly fine shape. Saquon even came out and rightly defended him. He's a QB, he doesn't need to be shredded. Eli Manning has two SB rings and is built like a bank teller.

After reading what Todd Monken said about Freddie's bullshit every Sunday this past season, I have no doubt Baker's going to rebound. He's still an incredibly talented QB, but when your HC/playcaller is basically tearing up the gameplan every game and you have no idea what he's gonna call, every QB would fail.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Myles Garrett, the defensive end for the Cleveland Browns, was suspended early last NFL season for pretty much one of the most ugliest brawls in professional football history as most people may know. He took a football helmet and clubbed Mason Rudolph, the quarterback for the Pittsburgh Steelers in the head with it. Myles Garrett was later suspended for quite some time. Now he has been reinstated and his NFL suspension is over. The only question is, will he not screw up his next NFL season? It depends if he loses his head and goes bonkers again. If he can keep his anger under control, maybe the Cleveland Browns will have a better season. Their last season before this season just ended, they did much better for the first time in a long time. But this last season, I was very disappointed and one of many things may be because Myles Garrett was out. Others may have been because of Odell Beckham Jr.’s lack of performance and as well as Baker Mayfield’s.

Garrett lost his mind for a brief moment...didn't have a history of this prior so I'm not sure why he would revert back to thug behavior when that wasn't who he was prior to week 11 last year.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Fans loved nearly everything they did last 2 seasons so maybe a good thing many ripped their latest moves?

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mayfield is in perfectly fine shape. Saquon even came out and rightly defended him. He's a QB, he doesn't need to be shredded. Eli Manning has two SB rings and is built like a bank teller.

After reading what Todd Monken said about Freddie's bullshit every Sunday this past season, I have no doubt Baker's going to rebound. He's still an incredibly talented QB, but when your HC/playcaller is basically tearing up the gameplan every game and you have no idea what he's gonna call, every QB would fail.
Guy played better than expected 2018, worse in 2019. Seems just as likely he can be the 2018 guy at this point. we'll know by end of 2020 season.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I didn't see every game like you probably did, but CLE was on national TV quite a bit coupled with the home and home with PIT so I feel like have seen enough of Mayfield recently.

No question he exceed my expectations in his rookie year....I was thinking the soph jinx could be a factor because most of the time the league does improve against a rookie QB after a yr of tape on them...imo Dorsey decided to roll with Kitchens to keep some continuity going for yr two.

Not terrible, just too many INTs for the amount of TDs thrown...Idk if I would blame on play calls.

This will be a big year for Mayfield to win over those fence riders.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I never said he had to be shredded. He's never been a speedster but he looks slow at times, even in the pocket, that comes with footwork too though. He needs better footwork and yes he does need to get in better shape. Lean in the right places but still a good size to take hits.

I agree though...Baker will have his 4th coach in 2 full years. I don't know any QB that could succeed like that...I think what we saw last year and everything going wrong was just a disaster. I still have full faith in Baker so that's why I really don't care about the critics and backlash..he will be just fine. But like I said, I still see things he really needs to work on and getting into a little better shape will only help imo.