• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Butler or Tomlin or BOTH...this DEF Needs To Go!

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
j

well thats just absurd, but i dont put anything by ppl now adays
Hasn't garnered any attention at all in local media outlets... Doubt anything is made of it. But also could be completely fabricated. DailySnark is pretty awful at grabbing hold of fabricated stories.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hasn't garnered any attention at all in local media outlets... Doubt anything is made of it. But also could be completely fabricated. DailySnark is pretty awful at grabbing hold of fabricated stories.
lol i was gonna say ive never heard of the daily shark.

either way tomlin ankered in to him. hes not going anywhere

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol... You see the report from DailySnark where some Steelers fan dug up a bunch of homophobic & racist tweets from Boz?

Steelers Fans Find Old Homophobic Tweets From K Chris Boswell In Hopes Of Getting Him Cut After Missed FG

People are trying hard to force the Steelers' hand.

Trying way too hard.

I don't think there are better kickers sitting around at home week 16 of the NFL season. ATL's kicker pulled something and brought in this guy off the street and he did not miss a FG...only 2 games iirc, but apparently there are guys out there....not sure if they are better.

Next season, there will/should be some serious competition for the job. IDK how Boz goes from so clutch, to where is now in one season?

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trying way too hard.

I don't think there are better kickers sitting around at home week 16 of the NFL season. ATL's kicker pulled something and brought in this guy off the street and he did not miss a FG...only 2 games iirc, but apparently there are guys out there....not sure if they are better.

Next season, there will/should be some serious competition for the job. IDK how Boz goes from so clutch, to where is now in one season?
Just goes to show how fickle the K position is... A change of scenery seems to do them a lot of good when they hit rock bottom. Wouldn't be surprised to see the same happen to Boz. If he goes elsewhere, he may become the next Adam Vinatieri. Who knows!

I feel bad for the guy. I've got no problem with the pricetag he carries because he earned every penny. Sucks to see him hit such a low point in his career right after cashing in but shit happens in the NFL. Steelers weren't going to let him walk after a Pro-Bowl season, especially when their record could have EASILY been 9-7 without him last year.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just goes to show how fickle the K position is... A change of scenery seems to do them a lot of good when they hit rock bottom. Wouldn't be surprised to see the same happen to Boz. If he goes elsewhere, he may become the next Adam Vinatieri. Who knows!

I feel bad for the guy. I've got no problem with the pricetag he carries because he earned every penny. Sucks to see him hit such a low point in his career right after cashing in but shit happens in the NFL. Steelers weren't going to let him walk after a Pro-Bowl season, especially when their record could have EASILY been 9-7 without him last year.

CB, Kicker...too very mental positions...heck even golfers...one week seems like everything inside 5' is dropping, next week, miss a few short ones early and you're struggling all day.

I'm not a kicker so Idk all the technical parts of it, but the slip in OAK was not his fault, one of those shit happens moments...the miss last week, look like he was trying to guide it a little, the 48 yder he just plowed thru it. I have a feeling he's going to fight through it and fend off whomever they bring in next yr.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm putting in my vote for Tom Bradley, DB coach, to be fired. I'm also putting in my vote for Danny Smith, Special Teams Coordinator, to be fired as well. Depending on the performance against Cincinnati, I would also put my vote in for Keith Butler, DC, to be fired as well.

Finally, due to the stupidity that was the fake punt in the 4th quarter against the Saints, I put my vote in for Mike Tomlin, Head Coach, to be fired as well. There was absolutely no need to fake that punt. Put the Saints back at their own 25 and let them actually go all the way down the field instead of starting near/past mid-field.

Something within this organization needs to change. Something serious. Coaching, GM, something. Our defense has been downright embarrassing at times this season. I'd honestly say there's nothing I'd change about our offense aside from Ben not forcing things wherever he wants. All the changes need to happen in the coaching, front office or defensive side of the ball.

wings-pens2166

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
virtually no believes Tomlin's going anywhere...

...but I think most are finally waking up to the fact he should be!

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How do you not fuckin know the status of the people you are playing......

Is he prepping to play Dalton too????

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CB, Kicker...too very mental positions...heck even golfers...one week seems like everything inside 5' is dropping, next week, miss a few short ones early and you're struggling all day.

I'm not a kicker so Idk all the technical parts of it, but the slip in OAK was not his fault, one of those shit happens moments...the miss last week, look like he was trying to guide it a little, the 48 yder he just plowed thru it. I have a feeling he's going to fight through it and fend off whomever they bring in next yr.
Just reading this now but it is the same for Basketball players throwing free throws. It is 100% mental, when you have the same shot (muscle movement) every time with no obstruction it can only be mental.

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny I was thinking more that Blake to Pickens combo really gets the Steelers every time they meet.
Nah. Ike Taylor has that locked down.

And Casey Hampton can drop into coverage and keep Chad Johnson limited.