• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Butler or Tomlin or BOTH...this DEF Needs To Go!

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And here we have him.......

Mike Tomlin nuthugger number 1!!!!

Somebody put a Fuckin bullet in his head.......

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fact he didn't call a timeout when the Raiders had the ball deep at the end of the game should have been the final straw. Basically put his offense to produce a miracle (which they did) and then rely on the worst Kicker currently in the NFL.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^ :L Maybe they are better at covering little white guys?

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reports from practice this week:

Oh and they are giving Cam Sutton reps over Mike Hilton in the slot during practice....

So they plan on putting their worst 2 CBs on the field vs the Pats. What could go wrong???

So much failure to behold... so much

@Psych-Ward @Superbelt @Ojb81 @Ewa PGH Fan @ATL96Steeler @thedddd @steelerssb @SteelersPride

Yeah I saw that about Sutton. If they start Burns over Sensabaugh, that tells me only one thing, they expect to play some man and take their chances.

NE will be ready for it anyway, but I can see PIT trying to change some things up (in spite of Tomlin saying don't expect much change).

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I saw that about Sutton. If they start Burns over Sensabaugh, that tells me only one thing, they expect to play some man and take their chances.

NE will be ready for it anyway, but I can see PIT trying to change some things up (in spite of Tomlin saying don't expect much change).
That was my thought as well. Terrible idea though! He needs confidence to play man, because without it he won’t be physical enough.

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was my thought as well. Terrible idea though! He needs confidence to play man, because without it he won’t be physical enough.

You're right on the confidence factor, but terrible would be starting Burns and playing zone...we already know what that result is.

Gotta be some heat on Tomlin up there this week....I see him pulling out all stops to win this game, so if it's not working I don't expect them to go their normal MO and stick with it regardless.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^ :L Maybe they are better at covering little white guys?

Watch them do a decent job on "the little white guys", only to get gouged by Josh Gordon and the old reliable Steeler, killer...Gronk. Or James White catches 10 balls (all on 1st down against a LB.) for 110 yds.

This will be a predictably frustrating game...a good friend (also a Steeler fan from the Poconos) is in town and I'm having him over for the game. Misery love company? Isn't that a saying?

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watch them do a decent job on "the little white guys", only to get gouged by Josh Gordon and the old reliable Steeler, killer...Gronk. Or James White catches 10 balls (all on 1st down against a LB.) for 110 yds.

This will be a predictably frustrating game...a good friend (also a Steeler fan from the Poconos) is in town and I'm having him over for the game. Misery love company? Isn't that a saying?
Yeah I know was kidding. With having no ability to cover a TE and with Gronk it is hopeless.
I seriously can see Josh Gordon having a career game, if anything they took notes from the Chargers game and will use him like Keenan Allen.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sadly a little too late for this. With 7 wins already they will still pick around 20.
And they'll probably still REACH for someone with a 2nd or 3rd Rd draft grade....

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's celebrate this win, but let's not let this win deter us from the fact that the Patriots offense is not very good. Yeah, the defense made good stops and yes, Boswell actually came through this time, but Boswell missed one earlier in the game and Ben is still making stupid decisions. Plus, our secondary is just leaving receivers wide the fuck open.

We CAN'T do that against the Saints next week. We essentially need to win out to ensure we make the playoffs.