• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Burmistrov wants out of WPG

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Word is they completely mismanaged him. A lot of healthy scratches for no reason, and he apparently was very unhappy there. Won't make or break a team but certainly worth a look.

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
i just looked at his stat line and it screams nothing!

now i get what your saying about mismanaged players that happens and i do believe in changing scenery doing wonders.

if he did come here i wouldnt have him penned in as being anything more then a 3rd line center imo. theres always two sides to a story on why hes being benched and scratched. heck in a hockey craze city like peg you have to believe even if he was a drunk if he could help the team win they would have him out there.

ted for him im down

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't give up anything of substance for him. Although I'm not sure he's much of an improvement over anything we already have.

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Yeah look at what Kyle turris is doing in Ottawa. Very similar situation

MCDevils

NJ Devils: Sweden West
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Kyle Turris had a great season for OTT (Career best by far) and has 4 Goals in 8 playoff games.

Burmistrov is a 21 year old 8th overall pick. I bet someone will give at a minimum a 2nd rounder for him. If you look at the advanced stats above he's actually unbelievably responsible for a young player, and apparently he's supposed to have tons of potential.

MCDevils

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
i just looked at his stat line and it screams nothing!

now i get what your saying about mismanaged players that happens and i do believe in changing scenery doing wonders.

if he did come here i wouldnt have him penned in as being anything more then a 3rd line center imo. theres always two sides to a story on why hes being benched and scratched. heck in a hockey craze city like peg you have to believe even if he was a drunk if he could help the team win they would have him out there.

ted for him im down

Change of scenery can be fantastic. Look at Loktionov. TBH we need to keep playing roulette with centers until one meshes with Kovy.

MCDevils

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
This highlight just sold me.

Last edited by a moderator:

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
that was a sick move. not sure what lou or other fans would think of that type of celebration up here. up 5-0 non playoff game non rival? kid thinks he scored the game clincher against the rangers. i'm all for that type of stuff though imo

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
also with loko he has been solid for us since he came here but we should also limit our expectations on him. i wouldnt mind starting him out on the 3rd line and moving him up over the course of the season. i just hope no one expects him start the season being a legit #1 nhl center