• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bulls Jimmy Butler does not support, Pussy, Money and Weed

DaBearsShowPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How old is this True Lakers Fan character anyway??? He sounds like a 12 year old who just got all the information from his mom, a lady who knows nothing about marijuana.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How old is this True Lakers Fan character anyway??? He sounds like a 12 year old who just got all the information from his mom, a lady who knows nothing about marijuana.

Nah, he's probably in his 80's and thinks "Reefer Madness" is the definitive documentary on marijuana!!

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, I already smoke all of that shit you want - I don't care how you fuck up your bodies. Live or die, I won't be losing any sleep about it in about ten years from now when you begin to see the damage

DaBearsShowPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahaha Reefer Madness was 100% correct in all of its information though, maybe I should stop smoking..........

DaBearsShowPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, I already smoke all of that shit you want - I don't care how you fuck up your bodies. Live or die, I won't be losing any sleep about it in about ten years from now when you begin to see the damage

You already smoke all of that shit we want, what does that supposed to me? Please show us 1 example of someone suffering from brain damage after smoking weed their whole lives. Wait you cant prove that to us??? Thats weird!

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So you're posting while high?:lol:

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every person on here and everyone who is in the marijuana industry KNOWS pot can not CURE things, it help out with the symptoms of other diseases. Can you please provide me with one single case of someone getting permanent brain damage from smoking marijuana?

I have met people who have been alcoholics for years and they were as dumb as a sack of potatoes. Never met a person who was made slow by only Marijuana.

Any of you guys using it for medical purposes feel any dumber? Because I sure don't.

DaBearsShowPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you're posting while high?:lol:

It sounds like he is trying to make us jealous saying he smokes good california weed although he doesnt smoke....Hell I live in Chicago and thats exactly where I get all my stuff from too!

DaBearsShowPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have met people who have been alcoholics for years and they were as dumb as a sack of potatoes. Never met a person who was made slow by only Marijuana.

Any of you guys using it for medical purposes feel any dumber? Because I sure don't.

Well living in Chicago its technically not medical marijuana but I smoke 70% for medicinal reasons and 30% recreational. God damn no I have never done the stupid shit I have done from smoking weed like I have from prescription pills (Nothing to do with abusing, prescribed and taken how I was supposed to for my illness)

DaBearsShowPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True Lakers Fan so you just told us you smoke the shit we wish we smoked yet you are bashing marijuana??? How the hell does that make sense?

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True Lakers Fan so you just told us you smoke the shit we wish we smoked yet you are bashing marijuana??? How the hell does that make sense?

He's a hypocritical 55 year old republican trucker.

DaBearsShowPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True Lakers Fan you are a goon and have no idea wtf you are talking about but I still want you to respond so I could see how idiotic you are.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I have - The person parked her car and went inside to get a smoke, because she was so desparate to get that hi, she failed to put the parking break on and the car rolled into the ditch which normally would require a tow truck to get it out. Fortunately for her, I had chains and one ton pick up to bail her ass out, after she stood there for ten minutes while looking at her car in the ditch and insisting that nothing was wrong with where her car was.

You might not feel dumber, but unless you have legitimate medical reason from a medical doctor, then you are flat out stupid for dumping crap like that into your body.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I might feel different though if people could drive straight when they are atleast sober. Aren't the freeways bad enough with sober drivers, let alone a bunch of drunks and pot heads hi on dope behind the wheel

DaBearsShowPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have - The person parked her car and went inside to get a smoke, because she was so desparate to get that hi, she failed to put the parking break on and the car rolled into the ditch which normally would require a tow truck to get it out. Fortunately for her, I had chains and one ton pick up to bail her ass out, after she stood there for ten minutes while looking at her car in the ditch and insisting that nothing was wrong with where her car was.

You might not feel dumber, but unless you have legitimate medical reason from a medical doctor, then you are flat out stupid for dumping crap like that into your body.

Sounds like me she made a dumb mistake going to get some weed not because she was smoking weed or high......So you said earlier you smoke what we wish we had, what did you mean by that?

DaBearsShowPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I might feel different though if people could drive straight when they are atleast sober. Aren't the freeways bad enough with sober drivers, let alone a bunch of drunks and pot heads hi on dope behind the wheel

I drive better when I am high over when I am sober, much more focused on the road.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I've driven plenty of times high and I've never had an accident or a ticket. Dumb people are dumb whether high or sober, and there are a ton of stupid ass drivers out there.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well living in Chicago its technically not medical marijuana but I smoke 70% for medicinal reasons and 30% recreational. God damn no I have never done the stupid shit I have done from smoking weed like I have from prescription pills (Nothing to do with abusing, prescribed and taken how I was supposed to for my illness)

In the interest of being completely honest. My wife gets it for her lupus and I also have a prescription for arthritis in my knees, hips, lower back and shoulders. I was prescribed traditional pain relievers which tear up my stomach and cause me to eat Tums and other antacids like freakin' Skittles!!

Since I switched to medical marijuana, I no longer take any of the traditional pain killers and actually use less medical marijuana than I was traditional pain killers and don't need the Tums or other antacids much anymore!!