• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bulls Jimmy Butler does not support, Pussy, Money and Weed

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Marijuana is a narcotic and gets you high, it is addicting and often is the gateway for drug users to go onto harder drugs, so yes smoking weed does make you a drug addict when it is not a medication that you need.

The old weed is a gateway drug bullshit. It is an unproven myth. Sugar, alcohol, and nicotine use generally proceed any marijuana use anyway. Are those gateway drugs too?

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The old weed is a gateway drug bullshit. It is an unproven myth. Sugar, alcohol, and nicotine use generally proceed any marijuana use anyway. Are those gateway drugs too?
I agree. Its BS. If you get faded on anything its a mental issue. Youre trying to escape your reality in one way or another. Smoking weed does not automatically precede usage of stronger drugs. BTW I'd smoke weed long before I would mess with a cigarette.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
POT has no scientific value whatsoever and there isn't a single person in here that has the balls to say they will gladly teach their children it's okay to smoke pot for recreational purposes

No scientific value? There are a lot of positive qualities to the hemp weed. Marijuana is an effective medicine. Ever heard of cannabinoids?

I would certainly teach my children that pot is much less harmful than drinking alcohol. Booze causes a lot more problems in this country than weed does.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Marijuana is a narcotic and gets you high, it is addicting and often is the gateway for drug users to go onto harder drugs, so yes smoking weed does make you a drug addict when it is not a medication that you need.

You do know that there have been more recent studies since "Reefer Madness" came out right?:lol:

Cigarettes and alcohol are much more likely to be "gateway drugs" than marijuana!!

Also, I cannot support anyone who doesn't support Pussy, Money and Weed!!

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbjHOBJzhb0]Reefer Madness ORIGINAL TRAILER - 1936 (Not the full film) - YouTube[/ame]

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pussy is a drug. We are addicted to it. We go crazy over it. Yall even pay for it. Pussy can kill you or get you killed. We do crazy things to get pussy. Boy ol boy, pussy is a major drug.

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pussy is a drug. We are addicted to it. We go crazy over it. Yall even pay for it. Pussy can kill you or get you killed. We do crazy things to get pussy. Boy ol boy, pussy is a major drug.
Second that notion. I once jumped out of a second story window over some pussy.

ChrisperJ10

Above Average Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fucking rockstar post right there!

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lakersrule kicking knowledge!!!

Hey, TLF do you tell your kids that drinking is unacceptable too? I'm sure they've seen you drink and others. I'd tell them what I'd tell them with alcohol, you have to be grown and you have to do it responsibly. In my opinion Marijuana is barely a drug when in comparison to others, even alcohol. Unlike alcohol, you don't blackout on Marijuana and you don't get violent when you get too high.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lakersrule kicking knowledge!!!

Hey, TLF do you tell your kids that drinking is unacceptable too? I'm sure they've seen you drink and others. I'd tell them what I'd tell them with alcohol, you have to be grown and you have to do it responsibly. In my opinion Marijuana is barely a drug when in comparison to others, even alcohol. Unlike alcohol, you don't blackout on Marijuana and you don't get violent when you get too high.

Well actually I don't drink, so no my kids have not seen me drink or get drunk. Sorry to disappoint you, but I don't think pot is a good thing at all and have seen the down side to people getting hi on it, but I acknowledge that alcohol and smoking are just as bad, but then again the average person drinks beer, whine and liquor in considerably higher quantities as they do smoking the cancer sticks. Just give me the statics as to the good any of those things has done for people in our society and I will be glad to join you, but don't give me this bullshit that smoking pot is good for you and better then the other sins. Just because California has become a safehaven for pot heads does not mean it' normal or good

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:laugh3:
Well actually I don't drink, so no my kids have not seen me drink or get drunk. Sorry to disappoint you, but I don't think pot is a good thing at all and have seen the down side to people getting hi on it, but I acknowledge that alcohol and smoking are just as bad, but then again the average person drinks beer, whine and liquor in considerably higher quantities as they do smoking the cancer sticks. Just give me the statics as to the good any of those things has done for people in our society and I will be glad to join you, but don't give me this bullshit that smoking pot is good for you and better then the other sins. Just because California has become a safehaven for pot heads does not mean it' normal or good

There are no physical addictions to Marijuana, any addiction is purely mental. If Marijuana were legalized our economy would get a big boost, and if more studies were allowed on Marijuana by the government then maybe we'd be able to know the full extent of the benefits. Hemp alone is a huge positive, not to mention the thousands of medical patients who swear by it.

NORML.org - Working to Reform Marijuana Laws

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMFAO!! ok, there must be one HELLUVA story behind this one...
Imagine being hunted by an enraged, shotgun toting husband you didn't know existed. Had to do what I had to do.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Imagine being hunted by an enraged, shotgun toting husband you didn't know existed. Had to do what I had to do.

k, that one's called motivation. and i have to admit that 9 out of 10 doctors and the surgeon general agree. bullets CAN be hazardous to your health...:lol:

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:laugh3:

There are no physical addictions to Marijuana, any addiction is purely mental. If Marijuana were legalized our economy would get a big boost, and if more studies were allowed on Marijuana by the government then maybe we'd be able to know the full extent of the benefits. Hemp alone is a huge positive, not to mention the thousands of medical patients who swear by it.

NORML.org - Working to Reform Marijuana Laws

Amen brother! When marijuana gets declassified as a Schedule I Drug, which it will, then the serious clinical studies can be done with regards to the medicinal uses. Currently there is tons of anecdotal evidence for the medicinal uses. There are plenty of stories of children with epilepsy trying marijuana and having great results (no seizures) after all the pharmaceuticals failed. The prescription drug culture of our medical community does far more harm than marijuana does.

The uses of hemp are numerous and it is a cheaply grown weed. Hemp was legal until the early 1930s but big businesses helped make it illegal so it didn't hurt their businesses. Hemp was a very important crop in helping us win WWII.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hemp etc are not legal is because it was found to be much more efficient and cleaner burning than gasoline for combustible engines but realizing that then every one could literally grow their own fuel it was quickly shut down.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
technically THC is a drug. so is caffeine. so anybody who needs their cup of coffee in the morning is also a drug addict.

either way... I support money,pussy,weed.. in that order.

Lebron James clutch shot Heat-Spurs Game 7 - YouTube

I can't stand coffee and never did like it, so that lets me off the hook. I used to drink a lot Pepsi and Coca Cola, but quit that shit years ago. Some Mountain Dews and Gatorade, but have cut down considerably on the Soda Pop and trying to phase it out.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amen brother! When marijuana gets declassified as a Schedule I Drug, which it will, then the serious clinical studies can be done with regards to the medicinal uses. Currently there is tons of anecdotal evidence for the medicinal uses. There are plenty of stories of children with epilepsy trying marijuana and having great results (no seizures) after all the pharmaceuticals failed. The prescription drug culture of our medical community does far more harm than marijuana does.

The uses of hemp are numerous and it is a cheaply grown weed. Hemp was legal until the early 1930s but big businesses helped make it illegal so it didn't hurt their businesses. Hemp was a very important crop in helping us win WWII.

Sorry, but I can't agree because I know some one now who is addicted to pot in a serious way - It is a narcotic and people get adddicted to the narcotic affect it has on them. Any time you can't live without something like that - you are addicted. Like I said before just show me the value it has

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, but I can't agree because I know some one now who is addicted to pot in a serious way - It is a narcotic and people get adddicted to the narcotic affect it has on them. Any time you can't live without something like that - you are addicted. Like I said before just show me the value it has

Not to sound like a dick, but your friend is either very troubled or he has a weak will because I have stopped without problems many times. No pains, no shivers, not even a thought about smoking. I also know many regular weed smokers who hold down jobs and go to school at the same time without problem. You know how they say some people can't handle their liquor? Some people can't handle their Marijuana, the difference is alcohol has no positives whatsoever.

Last edited by a moderator:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not to sound like a dick, but your friend is either very troubled or he has a weak will because I have stopped without problems many times. No pains, no shivers, not even a thought about smoking. I also know many regular weed smokers who hold down jobs and go to school at the same time without problem. You know how they say some people can't handle their liquor? Some people can't handle their Marijuana, the difference is alcohol has no positives whatsoever.

Well, the friend in this case is a female but yes I would call her weak and without getting into the details, it's the reason I have as little to do with the person as possible in the last few years. The person can be real nice, but then gets real abusive when she's not had a smoke in a few hours. I am too hi tempered to deal with that shit, so we don't associate any more.

That being said, however I understand that the casual users of pot are tremendous and virtually all of them see no problem with dumping all of that crap into their bodies year after year. As these people get older, they will be the same ones bitching about the cost of health insurance and griping because people like me have went 35 years without health insurance and save thousands of dollars. They are bitching because if people like me purchased health insurance and never used it, then their cost would cheaper and help to finance their abusive behaviour and like it or not - smoking anything including cigarettes, pipes, cigars, pot, tie stick or drinking excessively is abusing your body and over the years you are going to pay for it.