• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bulls Jimmy Butler does not support, Pussy, Money and Weed

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, the friend in this case is a female but yes I would call her weak and without getting into the details, it's the reason I have as little to do with the person as possible in the last few years. The person can be real nice, but then gets real abusive when she's not had a smoke in a few hours. I am too hi tempered to deal with that shit, so we don't associate any more.

That being said, however I understand that the casual users of pot are tremendous and virtually all of them see no problem with dumping all of that crap into their bodies year after year. As these people get older, they will be the same ones bitching about the cost of health insurance and griping because people like me have went 35 years without health insurance and save thousands of dollars. They are bitching because if people like me purchased health insurance and never used it, then their cost would cheaper and help to finance their abusive behaviour and like it or not - smoking anything including cigarettes, pipes, cigars, pot, tie stick or drinking excessively is abusing your body and over the years you are going to pay for it.

What proof do you have that shows weed is abusing to the body.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, but I can't agree because I know some one now who is addicted to pot in a serious way - It is a narcotic and people get adddicted to the narcotic affect it has on them. Any time you can't live without something like that - you are addicted. Like I said before just show me the value it has

I started to. Do a little research online yourself and you'll quickly and easily find out how much "value" marijuana has. Or just ask the poor epileptic kid who finally found something to control his seizures. The pharmaceuticals doctors were pumping into him sure weren't. Show me the value....take your head out of the sand dude.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, but I can't agree because I know some one now who is addicted to pot in a serious way - It is a narcotic and people get adddicted to the narcotic affect it has on them. Any time you can't live without something like that - you are addicted. Like I said before just show me the value it has

First of all, a person with an addictive personality (and yes, that exists) is going to get addicted to something (drugs, alcohol, sex, gambling) if they don't get counseling to help them. Your one person who you claim is addicted to pot, would more than likely get addicted to something else (and may be addicted to something else as well).

Second, my wife has lupus which is an incurable autoimmune disease. Some of the symptoms include swelling in the joints, muscle and bone pain, lack of appetite, insomnia (lack of appetite and insomnia both are contributed to by the bone and mucsle pain). Those are just some of the effects of the disease.

She has a large number of medications that she has to take to try and keep the disease and the pain under control. She has 3 different pain medications alone. The pain medications have caused stomach issues (indigestion, ulcer), and liver issues at times. I got her to try medical marijuana and while it has not and will not, replace any of her current medications, it has enabled her to take much less of her pain medications. This has cut way back on her stomach issues and her liver function is almost back to normal.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First of all, a person with an addictive personality (and yes, that exists) is going to get addicted to something (drugs, alcohol, sex, gambling) if they don't get counseling to help them. Your one person who you claim is addicted to pot, would more than likely get addicted to something else (and may be addicted to something else as well).

Second, my wife has lupus which is an incurable autoimmune disease. Some of the symptoms include swelling in the joints, muscle and bone pain, lack of appetite, insomnia (lack of appetite and insomnia both are contributed to by the bone and mucsle pain). Those are just some of the effects of the disease.

She has a large number of medications that she has to take to try and keep the disease and the pain under control. She has 3 different pain medications alone. The pain medications have caused stomach issues (indigestion, ulcer), and liver issues at times. I got her to try medical marijuana and while it has not and will not, replace any of her current medications, it has enabled her to take much less of her pain medications. This has cut way back on her stomach issues and her liver function is almost back to normal.

k, i have my own personal belief as far as smoking weed goes, but i'm glad it is helping in the case of your wife. i have a friend with the same ailment and i know it can be hell...

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
k, i have my own personal belief as far as smoking weed goes, but i'm glad it is helping in the case of your wife. i have a friend with the same ailment and i know it can be hell...

My wife also had her own personal beliefs and it took me about 3 years to finally get her to try it. She doesn't smoke it because smoking it makes her cough which hurts her back (another side effect of the "traditional" pain meds is that they have cause problems with her spine) so we get her edibles.

She finally decided to try it when her doctor told her they now had to start "treating the damage that the treatment has caused". As I explained to her, it is not some "miracle drug" and it is not going to replace one single medication that she takes. It will, however, allow her to take much less of it as well as assist with the insomnia and nausea that she deals with.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As soon as some one has the medical benefits to smoking, please post them

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know Kareem was a huge pot head his whole career, right?

And suddenly that makes it okay?

I really don't care who or what uses the stuff - It's still a narcotic with no medical benefit. It temporarily takes away your pain and I get that. I also get it that half of the world now thinks it's okay to smoke the crap, but it still has no medical benefit, it's still a narcotic and it's something that I wouldn't be wanting to be teaching my children it's okay to use.

Parent:

Son, I hope someday you will use pot on a regular basis - its the best thing in the world.

SHEESH - WHAT PARENT BELIEVES THAT?

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And suddenly that makes it okay?

I really don't care who or what uses the stuff - It's still a narcotic with no medical benefit. It temporarily takes away your pain and I get that. I also get it that half of the world now thinks it's okay to smoke the crap, but it still has no medical benefit, it's still a narcotic and it's something that I wouldn't be wanting to be teaching my children it's okay to use.

Parent:

Son, I hope someday you will use pot on a regular basis - its the best thing in the world.

SHEESH - WHAT PARENT BELIEVES THAT?

Has TONS of scientific proven medical benefits, thus the medical legalization of it pretty much everywhere. You're just pussy whipped over some chick who lied and used you. It was the woman, not the weed.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pointing out the basket ball players sins by the way is not a legitimate argument to support a cause such as being a pot head. I am not a person who puts any faith into the integrity, honesty and ability to be a role model of professional employees. They are human beings just like us and they do the same things that everyone else does. Just because they make millions of dollars does not make what they do to be wonderful or acceptable. Just saying

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has TONS of scientific proven medical benefits, thus the medical legalization of it pretty much everywhere. You're just pussy whipped over some chick who lied and used you. It was the woman, not the weed.

Really?

State them and please back them up with legitimate sources because to my knowledge the FDA has not yet approved of marijuana as a drug with medical benefits.

The fact is you're just just fucked up pot head getting your ass whupped by Lebron's dick you fuckin dog shit

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You fuckin morons need to watch COP's more often - other then California - many states still pull the college kids up, and search for pot and they arrest them for illegal possession if over the limit. Under certain limits, many states will give them a citation. I have never seen anyone cited for possessing and using pain reliever such as Advil or Excedrin

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really?

State them and please back them up with legitimate sources because to my knowledge the FDA has not yet approved of marijuana as a drug with medical benefits.

The fact is you're just just fucked up pot head getting your ass whupped by Lebron's dick you fuckin dog shit

Struck a nerve with the pussy whipped comment eh?

I can tell by your sig that proven facts aren't the type of things that satisfy your need for proof, so my best advice would be to try and meet new chicks. Unless you're some hunchback, you'll eventually run into a cool chick who smokes weed and it will give you a whole new perspective once you get over that crazy ho who's got your head spinning right now. Truth.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Struck a nerve with the pussy whipped comment eh?

I can tell by your sig that proven facts aren't the type of things that satisfy your need for proof, so my best advice would be to try and meet new chicks. Unless you're some hunchback, you'll eventually run into a cool chick who smokes weed and it will give you a whole new perspective once you get over that crazy ho who's got your head spinning right now. Truth.

No DOG SHIT, you didn't - I am not the dumb Ass fucking my brains up with that shit. If that's what you want to do though go ahead because I don't give a shit how you fuck yourself up and furthermore when you're pain - I will laugh:lol:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Dog Shit Rob - you still haven't listed the medical benefits yet

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[YOUTUBE]Gd6ruQcgu9w&list=PL0D9E9509E8B32C9B[/YOUTUBE]

They got one now called FAT COPS and while it is hardly realistic of typical law enforcement it is fuckin hilarious.

Cops Reloaded has been an improvement.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dumb as cops - even at 88 years old, my mother could still grab the sucker and wring it's neck off in less then a minute. She would then grab the feet and drain the blood and get it ready to cook

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I grilled BBQ chicken for dinner. It was amazing.