• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bulls Jimmy Butler does not support, Pussy, Money and Weed

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I grilled BBQ chicken for dinner. It was amazing.

I love BB chicken with Chicago Bulls Eye on it - Kentucky Fried chicken used to sell bb ribs that were good. Sizzlers has some good st louis ribs that are good. Arbys used to have bb roast beef sandwiches. Damn, now Im hungry
:lol:

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MS, epilepsy, glaucoma, arthritis.....

You claim to be a smart man TLF. Smart men should be capable of conducting simple internet research.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MS, epilepsy, glaucoma, arthritis.....

You claim to be a smart man TLF. Smart men should be capable of conducting simple internet research.

I've been around long enough to know that there are no medical benefits to smoking dope or pot my good friend. But if y'all want to be potheads, then go for it. I will pass

:10:

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been around long enough to know that there are no medical benefits to smoking dope or pot my good friend. But if y'all want to be potheads, then go for it. I will pass

:10:

Once the old "reefer madness" farts like you are out of government, things will fully progress.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'll just say this and you can believe me or think I'm full of it. I take anti-rejection meds for an organ transplant that (like most man made meds) come with some nasty side effects (extreme light sensitivity, anxiety, sleep disorders, digestion, muscle cramps) and they give me medical weed to off set all of it, and it works. I take no other meds than the ones I need to stay alive and the weed they give me. Haven't had any issues w side effects in 2 years.

If and when it gets "FDA approved" legal, you'll hear more about this kind of thing.

DaBearsShowPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would much rather smoke weed to help me with my Manic Depression, Anxiety, etc etc etc over taking Anti Depressants and other pills that really fuck with you mind. I was really bad for 7 years and the first 5 was nothing but pills from the doctor and I have never been myself since than. Two years ago I stopped taking all my pills on my own started back up on smoking again and have never felt so good in my life. People who think pot is horrible from you doesnt know shit about it.

DaBearsShowPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True Lakers Fan if Pot is so bad for you than why is becoming more and more legalized around the Country every year? If its so bad for you how come there hasnt been a single case of Cancer or death strictly related to smoking weed? If it has no beneficial purposes than why are Cancer and Anorexic patients ingesting THC to help them eat? I suggest you do a lot more research on marijuana before calling everyone who smokes pot heads.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Read post #43!!

The fact is that there are no medical benefits. Marijuana is a narcotic and it is a downer that slows down the flow of blood which deprives your brain of oxygen. Over a period of time that can cause permanent brain damage(which actually explains why so many dumb asses in here thinks it's a good thing) and causes a person to be irratable when they come on. ANY ONE WHO THINKS POT CAN HEAL YOU OR CURE SOMETHING IS FULL OF SHIT. IT ONLY MAKES YOU GET HIGH LONG ENOUGH TO FORGET ABOUT THE PAIN SUCH AS A CANCER PATIENT

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:wtf2:
True Lakers Fan if Pot is so bad for you than why is becoming more and more legalized around the Country every year? If its so bad for you how come there hasnt been a single case of Cancer or death strictly related to smoking weed? If it has no beneficial purposes than why are Cancer and Anorexic patients ingesting THC to help them eat? I suggest you do a lot more research on marijuana before calling everyone who smokes pot heads.

For the same reason this country allows people to get drunk and smoke cigarettes which have been proven to cause cancer, heart disease, emphezyma, hypertension and other problems. Lets face it - People are stupid

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

By the way - they already know they are going to die soon, so it doesn't matter

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll just say this and you can believe me or think I'm full of it. I take anti-rejection meds for an organ transplant that (like most man made meds) come with some nasty side effects (extreme light sensitivity, anxiety, sleep disorders, digestion, muscle cramps) and they give me medical weed to off set all of it, and it works. I take no other meds than the ones I need to stay alive and the weed they give me. Haven't had any issues w side effects in 2 years.

If and when it gets "FDA approved" legal, you'll hear more about this kind of thing.

Cut the crap and let's get straight to the point. I agree there are some people that enjoy the pot because it gives them temporary relief from pain. I get that those particular people are about to die or close enough to die that it gives them some relief, but the majority of the others are nothing but pot heads addicted to it and we both know it. You keep talk about FDA approval, but it hasn't happened yet and there is a reason the FDA has not given full approval

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TLF, it seem like you dont care about the facts, you just hate weed so much that you will never accept the truth about it. Dont call people dumbasses when you havent did your research on weed.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fact is that there are no medical benefits. Marijuana is a narcotic and it is a downer that slows down the flow of blood which deprives your brain of oxygen. Over a period of time that can cause permanent brain damage(which actually explains why so many dumb asses in here thinks it's a good thing) and causes a person to be irratable when they come on. ANY ONE WHO THINKS POT CAN HEAL YOU OR CURE SOMETHING IS FULL OF SHIT. IT ONLY MAKES YOU GET HIGH LONG ENOUGH TO FORGET ABOUT THE PAIN SUCH AS A CANCER PATIENT

Actually, I showed in my post what the medical benefits of medical marijuana are. It's unfortunate that you are not bright enough to comprehend what was posted.

Many "traditional medications" do not heal or cure anything!! My wife has lupus. Lupus is an incurable disease. This means that there are NO medications that will ever cure her lupus. The only thing that can be done is to manage the disease. She has a laundry list of medications that she has to take on a daily basis, none of which are ever going to cure her disease!!

So, by your definition of medicine, my wife should stop taking all of her medications and just die a long slow death in excruciating pain, rather than use any or all available options to manage the disease as best she can, live as long as she can and try to have some quality of life.

The traditional, man-made medications that she must take cause their own side effect and their own damage to her body (particularly the pain medications). The medical marijuana allows her to take less of the man-made pain medications, thus reducing (but not eliminating) the negative effects of the man-made medications.

You really should open your mind a little and do a little research. Just because you're stuck in the 1930's, doesn't mean the rest of us need to be.

Give the 20th century a try, it's pretty cool, there's indoor plumbing and everything!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DaBearsShowPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Every person on here and everyone who is in the marijuana industry KNOWS pot can not CURE things, it help out with the symptoms of other diseases. Can you please provide me with one single case of someone getting permanent brain damage from smoking marijuana?

DaBearsShowPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:wtf2:

For the same reason this country allows people to get drunk and smoke cigarettes which have been proven to cause cancer, heart disease, emphezyma, hypertension and other problems. Lets face it - People are stupid

Marijuana has not been proven to cause cancer, heart disease, emphezyma, and other problems. It has been proven that it helps with side effects from some of the diseases you have listed.

DaBearsShowPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cut the crap and let's get straight to the point. I agree there are some people that enjoy the pot because it gives them temporary relief from pain. I get that those particular people are about to die or close enough to die that it gives them some relief, but the majority of the others are nothing but pot heads addicted to it and we both know it. You keep talk about FDA approval, but it hasn't happened yet and there is a reason the FDA has not given full approval

If you know so much about weed than you should know that Marijuana is not addictive haha. So you are telling me marijuana (Not FDA approved, I have never done anything stupid on it, etc) is worse for me over a pill called Trazadone (FDA Approved, For depression, leaves mad hangovers, makes you hallucinate, made me steal hundreds of dollars from my brother without me realizing it)??? A natural herb growing from the ground is more dangerous than a pill made by scientists?

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I know is that I have never had to kick someones ass that was on weed but I have had to deal with plenty of drunks on liquid courage. Besides like has been stated there are several medicinal benefits of weed.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I know is that I have never had to kick someones ass that was on weed but I have had to deal with plenty of drunks on liquid courage. Besides like has been stated there are several medicinal benefits of weed.

Hey mont, maybe Hammer will let TLF change his screenname to The Church Lady!!

th