• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

bruce allen fires back

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said this on another thread.

Anybody remember Saved by the Bell? There was an episode where one of the white girls found out that her ancestors had owned slaves. So, she goes out of her way constantly to apologize to the black girl on the show. Constantly to the point of being a nuisance. Especially to the black girl.

That is a very good description of today's white PC liberal.

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mark'scheleth aka stink just said on stannoplous show if you dig up history the word redskins is bad but didn't allen adress this in his letter? Man'demcraps won't stop at nothing mark evening said as we speak highschools are dumping the'redskin name where is the'proof its all lies man o man every poll about keeping the redskins name'are anywhere 70 to 88 percent but on the Sunday news dumb talk show say'there is a out rage wtf is going on its fucking lies there is nooooooo outrages att all what fucking bullshit

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People'are afraid'of'saying I'm republican or I'm christan

Not sure what all the apostrophes are for in your post but I'm a white republican Christian. There I'm liberated and out of the closet. Haha

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure what all the apostrophes are for in your post but I'm a white republican Christian. There I'm liberated and out of the closet. Haha
o the key is so close to the space key and I got big thumbs. Since you came out of the closet watch your back I'm a republican christen at work all they do is bash republicans and make fun of jesus I'm puting up good fights I will never cave:yahoo:

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mark'scheleth aka stink just said on stannoplous show if you dig up history the word redskins is bad but didn't allen adress this in his letter? Man'demcraps won't stop at nothing mark evening said as we speak highschools are dumping the'redskin name where is the'proof its all lies man o man every poll about keeping the redskins name'are anywhere 70 to 88 percent but on the Sunday news dumb talk show say'there is a out rage wtf is going on its fucking lies there is nooooooo outrages att all what fucking bullshit

sometimes "stink " gets on these holier then thou rants . first off he is wrong because they DID dig up the history of the word

2nd , in my opinion , he is a hypocrite because he damn sure took a paycheck from the offensive redskins and i heard nary a peep out of him when he did

same with mike wise . he gets paid a good pay check to cover the redskins but would he give up that check for his principal ? so far the phony hasnt

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know how it'works mark works for espn ,espn'is owned by abc , so he has to say it or he will be punished, mark levin he is'far far right he brought a great point why don't a rich hippie'democrat pony up and buy the skins and'just change the name . Demos are know dividing the'indians now we got indians'for the name redskins'fighting the'indians against the name this is what dems want so there candits can stand up there and say I will end this . The dems will start trouble then when it gets out of contral obama like people will come in and say I will save us all its called manufactoring votes

TCB

Run like the wind!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said this on another thread.

Anybody remember Saved by the Bell? There was an episode where one of the white girls found out that her ancestors had owned slaves. So, she goes out of her way constantly to apologize to the black girl on the show. Constantly to the point of being a nuisance. Especially to the black girl.

That is a very good description of today's white PC liberal.

Can you elaborate a little on that? I did not get a chance to see that episode nor read the other post.
I am also very interested in the way you view today's PC liberal and where you find them.