• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

browns , pregame

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah but nothing they will implement will happen till 2024
That is why I hoped the sale when through in January 2023 so that the owners could vote on it and get their team in place.
Free agency and the draft will be bizarre for sure. Does Snyder tell Rivera that it is business as usual OR to not spend another dime?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
turnér presser

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is why I hoped the sale when through in January 2023 so that the owners could vote on it and get their team in place.
Free agency and the draft will be bizarre for sure. Does Snyder tell Rivera that it is business as usual OR to not spend another dime?
Business as usual , you have to draft players and sign free agents and we won’t get another FO or staff till 24

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Depending on when the sale takes place, if indeed one does. RR could have a new boss n Snyder won't have any authority to tell him anything.

Fuck the playoff. The Skins ain't bustin a grape even if they manage to make it. Hearing that 2022 is the last year Snyder owns the Skins. Would make 2022 the most successful season the Skins have had since 91 Super Bowl title.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Business as usual , you have to draft players and sign free agents and we won’t get another FO or staff till 24
But if Snyder is still in charge, he ultimately has the final say on how much is spent on the roster. If the sale is in limbo, he could tell Rivera to not spend over a certain amount.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Depending on when the sale takes place, if indeed one does. RR could have a new boss n Snyder won't have any authority to tell him anything.

Fuck the playoff. The Skins ain't bustin a grape even if they manage to make it. Hearing that 2022 is the last year Snyder owns the Skins. Would make 2022 the most successful season the Skins have had since 91 Super Bowl title.
I agree completely. This is the ultimate goal in my book.

Praying for half the NFL to lose so the Commanders will make it and praying for star players to get hurt or suspended is absurd to me.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stop twisting what I am saying.
I said you were the only poster who wants wentz back in 2023 period.
If he wins a playoff game and Rivera brings him back, that is a different topic. As skinhead has said, you don't understand the kings English.
If Rivera brings wentz back, it will only further prove how incompent he is. He has 4 straight losing seasons and is on track for a .500 record. Rivera is not a good coach.
His front office moves have been sub standard at best. You criticize Rivera when a healthy wentz was kept on the bench now he is in your good graces because your hero is starting again. He has had full control of the roster and has done nothing. Chiller pointed this out. Bottom line, none of us should want Rivera making another roster decision period. If wentz gets lucky and wins a playoff game, we still need a starting qb. No matter how much you want it, wentz is not the answer. You just haven't admitted it yet and continue to come up with excuses and what
if scenerios. Your 2022 prediction record has been a disaster along with your agenda posting. I told you we weren't getting 11 wins and was right. You were wrong as usual.
Hopefully the new owner cleans house and we get an actual front office.

not twisting. Hey, we could get 9 wins. I said 11 if everything fell right. you calling me crazy for a difference of 2 wins? Please. Go hate somewhere else please

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do understand that and you are conflating two different things. Yes or no...you want wentz back right now for 2023? I have not seen one poster advocate for wentz to be back in 2023 except you. Saying Rivera will bring him back and actually wanting wentz back are different things.
I don't care if Rivera thinks he is the guy. Rivera has been wrong repeatedly this year and his roster decisions have been awful. The oline is a disaster because of Rivera. Rivera has proven he cannot build a unit without tearing down another. We should all want Rivera gone for good.
It is rich for you to accuse anyone of not understanding something. You get corrected daily and are the least informed poster on the board.

no arguments about RR. i said wait and see with these few games with CW. I think he is the better QB.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not twisting. Hey, we could get 9 wins. I said 11 if everything fell right. you calling me crazy for a difference of 2 wins? Please. Go hate somewhere else please
So you were wrong?

I said 7 or 8 wins and you called me out for not having faith or hope.

Once again, you get proven wrong, get angry, and tell me to leave. Don't get mad at me for being right.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you were wrong?

I said 7 or 8 wins and you called me out for not having faith or hope.

Once again, you get proven wrong, get angry, and tell me to leave. Don't get mad at me for being right.

i had the balls to make a prediction. Look at all the injuries we had this year. Getting 9 wins would be great. You have constantly said this team sucks. We have a shot at the playoffs with a QB who I believe is better than TH. Let's see what happens.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i had the balls to make a prediction. Look at all the injuries we had this year. Getting 9 wins would be great. You have constantly said this team sucks. We have a shot at the playoffs with a QB who I believe is better than TH. Let's see what happens.
And here come the excuses.

What about your sweeping the Giants prediction? We should have lost both.
The Commanders and Eagles both being tied and getting 11 wins? The Eagles are a much better team and our records aren't even close.
What about the fans coming back once we start winning? We are dead last in attendance.

I had the stones to make predictions as well and you called me out and told me to leave. I told you Turner was NOT the answer and was right.
I told you Rivera was NOT the answer and was right.

I have said the team is bad to mediocre. We are currently .500. I also said that the owner and team were connected and you turned a blind eye to that. This isn't "hate"...its about you being wrong time and time again. Predictions aren't your thing. There is a full list of nonsense you have said this year.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And here come the excuses.

What about your sweeping the Giants prediction? We should have lost both.
The Commanders and Eagles both being tied and getting 11 wins? The Eagles are a much better team and our records aren't even close.
What about the fans coming back once we start winning? We are dead last in attendance.

I had the stones to make predictions as well and you called me out and told me to leave. I told you Turner was NOT the answer and was right.
I told you Rivera was NOT the answer and was right.

I have said the team is bad to mediocre. I also said that the owner and team were connected and you turned a blind eye to that. This isn't "hate"...its about you being wrong time and time again. Predictions aren't your thing.

lol your hilarious. The Giants were a huge surprise this year. No one had that. I never said we were better than the Eagles. I said give Turner a chance this year and I agree he has failed. RR has failed no arguments. I told you to leave b/c you are pure hate on this board. Your negative about everything about this team. You have said this team sucks, dont make excuses. You should be embarrassed that we actually have a shot in making the playoffs this year b/c according to you we should be the worst team in the NFL. I was positive this offseason about my team. What is wrong with that?

Just move on. you are just a problem.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol your hilarious. The Giants were a huge surprise this year. No one had that. I never said we were better than the Eagles. I said give Turner a chance this year and I agree he has failed. RR has failed no arguments. I told you to leave b/c you are pure hate on this board. Your negative about everything about this team. You have said this team sucks, dont make excuses. You should be embarrassed that we actually have a shot in making the playoffs this year b/c according to you we should be the worst team in the NFL. I was positive this offseason about my team. What is wrong with that?

Just move on. you are just a problem.
You were delusional this offseason and everyone told you. I said 7 or 8 wins...that is NOT the same as saying that the Commanders are the worst team.

Again, just because I am right doesn't mean I am full of hate or negativity. I am a realistic fan....unlike you.

How am I the problem here? You literally fight with everyone. On any given day, you are arguing with a number of posters. You tell yourself you are discussing things with them but that is a lie. You are NOT positive...you are an agenda poster who gets angry when proven wrong. You hate being corrected and called out for your false statements. Some posters flat our don't read your posts and have stopped responding. What does that tell you?

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You were delusional this offseason and everyone told you. I said 7 or 8 wins...that is NOT the same as saying that the Commanders are the worst team.

Again, just because I am right doesn't mean I am full of hate or negativity. I am a realistic fan....unlike you.

How am I the problem here? You literally fight with everyone. On any given day, you are arguing with a number of posters. You tell yourself you are discussing things with them but that is a lie. You are NOT positive...you are an agenda poster who gets angry when proven wrong. You hate being corrected and called out for your false statements. Some posters flat our don't read your posts and have stopped responding. What does that tell you?

im positive about my team. You called out this team multiple times and said they sucked. Don't deny it. I still get likes so yes i bring something to this board. We are in a playoff push and you still bad mouth the team. You call that positive? lol. I will and keep expressing my opinion. Again, no agenda.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im positive about my team. You called out this team multiple times and said they sucked. Don't deny it. I still get likes so yes i bring something to this board. We are in a playoff push and you still bad mouth the team. You call that positive? lol. I will and keep expressing my opinion. Again, no agenda.
They aren't your team Dean...stop saying that.

They are anyone's team who wants to cheer for them. You are an agenda poster period.

Again, you get exposed and get angry. You offer confusion and contention to the board.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But if Snyder is still in charge, he ultimately has the final say on how much is spent on the roster. If the sale is in limbo, he could tell Rivera to not spend over a certain amount.
That’s on Snyder and that could hurt us retaining players

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said we would be between 7 and nine wins so I am already dead on . When pressed to call it further I went to 8 ( the middle) and I will be no worse then 1 game off .

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said we would be between 7 and nine wins so I am already dead on . When pressed to call it further I went to 8 ( the middle) and I will be no worse then 1 game off .
I said 7 or 8 wins.

I never thought Wentz was the answer, was bothered by the OLine getting butchered, and was confused why coaching changes weren't made.

I think fans forget that in the offseason, all teams have the ability to improve. I get the impression on the board sometimes that some posters think that we will improve and others will not for some reason.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand how you feel, but that covid list heading into the Dallas game was unreal. Not to mention the quick turnaround game. Last year was bad luck imo.

The year before that was definitely uninspiring, especially when you take into account the Eagles benching Hurts.

If they get in this year they will have earned it because I have a feeling Green Bay is gonna win out. I know you don't like this kind of talk, but a Vikings win over the Packers would be big for our chances to get in. Not only that, it would pretty much secure the Vikings as the number two seed.

I like our chances in the Metrodome more than a return trip to Candlestick. I know the Niners and Vikings don't play in those places anymore, but same song, second verse.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dean making predictions means taking into account numerous things injuries among them . Teams getting better or worse is among them . I said at best we would go 3-3 In the NFC East splitting with each team . How come I can take that into account and you can’t ?

I told you way in advance we wouldn’t sweep the giants and yet you didn’t listen and who was right ? I was

you are a homer Dean And hence you can’t make realistic predictions. You are Larry Michael

if you didn’t take the above things into account while making the predictions then it was doomed to failure

and here is the thing, without falco holding the fort , meaning keeping the team afloat , not being the reason for winning , wince has no chance to have a shot winning in the playoffs .

it’s not a given we beat the browns and cowboys no matter what their playoff status is . The boys beat the piss out of us with cooper rush with wince at qb