• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

browns , pregame

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“$28m for a playoff winning qb” is thr ultimate example of “putting lipstick on a pig.”

Wentz wouldnt be in the playoffs at all if it wasnt for TH.
Wow chiller , we agree

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
28m for a playoff winning QB?
Can you please stop the agenda posting? I have been gone several weeks and you are still trying to do the same thing you have done for about 9 months now: convince the board that Carson Wentz is the long-term franchise QB and savior of the team.

You were on here Thanksgiving and Christmas Day trying to argue with everyone that Wentz should be the starter. Grab a turkey leg or eggnog....just do something. Give it a rest...everyone is tired of it.

Wentz sux and you are the only poster here who wants him to stay here beyond this year. This team needs a starting QB badly, and that QB is NOT Wentz or Heinicke. Several posters including Chiller, Skinsdad, Gkekoa, and me have proven this to you several times. However, it does not fit your narrative or agenda of converting the board to buying into Carson Wentz.

If you do NOT think 28 million for a playoff-winning QB is that much, why are you not starting a Jimmy Garoppolo fan club? He is 5-2 in the playoffs and made 7 million this year...Wentz made 4 times that amount at 28 million. Wentz is 0-1 in the playoffs in his career. Jimmy G can be had for a fraction of the price and meets your needs for a "playoff-winning QB". For the record, I do not think Jimmy G is the answer either.

Garoppolo is 44-19 as a starter while Wentz is 46-45. That needs to be taken into account as well.

By your own logic, Garoppolo would be your answer correct? You claimed Wentz will be cheaper than Carr and Garopolo but you offer no proof of that and have no clue. What we do know is that Jimmy G made 7 million this year and Wentz made 28 million and is scheduled to make 26 million in 2023. Suppose Garoppolo signs for 10 million a year as a UFA in 2023...you mean to tell me that Wentz will make less than that? That doesn't make any sense. Even if they restructure Wentz as you suggested or cut him and resign him, why would you think he will make less than Garoppolo? You also claim to see no difference between Carr and Wentz which is you pushing your agenda and distorting the facts.

Last edited:

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you please stop the agenda posting? I have been gone several weeks and you are still trying to do the same thing you have done for about 9 months now: convince the board that Carson Wentz is the long-term franchise QB and savior of the team.

You were on here Thanksgiving and Christmas Day trying to argue with everyone that Wentz should be the starter. Grab a turkey leg or eggnog....just do something. Give it a rest...everyone is tired of it.

Wentz sux and you are the only poster here who wants him to stay here beyond this year. This team needs a starting QB badly, and that QB is NOT Wentz or Heinicke. Several posters including Chiller, Skinsdad, Gkekoa, and me have proven this to you several times. However, it does not fit your narrative or agenda of converting the board to buying into Carson Wentz.

If you do NOT think 28 million for a playoff-winning QB is that much, why are you not starting a Jimmy Garoppolo fan club? He is 5-2 in the playoffs and made 7 million this year...Wentz made 4 times that amount at 28 million. Wentz is 0-1 in the playoffs in his career. Jimmy G can be had for a fraction of the price and meets your needs for a "playoff-winning QB". For the record, I do not think Jimmy G is the answer either.

Garoppolo is 44-19 as a starter while Wentz is 46-45. That needs to be taken into account as well.

By your own logic, Garoppolo would be your answer correct? You claimed Wentz will be cheaper than Carr and Garopolo but you offer no proof of that and have no clue. What we do know is that Jimmy G made 7 million this year and Wentz made 28 million and is scheduled to make 26 million in 2023. Suppose Garoppolo signs for 10 million a year as a UFA in 2023...you mean to tell me that Wentz will make less than that? That doesn't make any sense. Even if they restructure Wentz as you suggested or cut him and resign him, why would you think he will make less than Garoppolo? You also claim to see no difference between Carr and Wentz which is you pushing your agenda and distorting the facts.

Not the only one at all. CW has a chance to be the guy. We will see.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not the only one at all. CW has a chance to be the guy. We will see.
Nope...you are the only one.

If Wentz was going to be the guy....he would not be on his 3rd team in 3 years and struggle badly in his first 6 games here. We have seen enough including his previous 6 years.

You failed to address my Garoppolo points so I take it that I am right about that. Using your own logic, Jimmy G needs to be our first FA signing.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am in he draft qbs realm till we get one somewhere in the draft .

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope...you are the only one.

If Wentz was going to be the guy....he would not be on his 3rd team in 3 years and struggle badly in his first 6 games here. We have seen enough including his previous 6 years.

You failed to address my Garoppolo points so I take it that I am right about that. Using your own logic, Jimmy G needs to be our first FA signing.

CW wins a playoff game he will be here in 2023. Thats all im saying. Niner oulaw, ksbo, and brock also agree with me.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Rivera thinks Wentz has a chance to be the guy next year. I think that decision, if it's still his to make come that time will be based on these next two weeks. Keim has said as much.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Rivera thinks Wentz has a chance to be the guy next year. I think that decision, if it's still his to make come that time will be based on these next two weeks. Keim has said as much.

exactly, duke doesn't understand that

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Carr with these weapons would be a good fit.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CW wins a playoff game he will be here in 2023. Thats all im saying. Niner oulaw, ksbo, and brock also agree with me.
Stop twisting what I am saying.
I said you were the only poster who wants wentz back in 2023 period.
If he wins a playoff game and Rivera brings him back, that is a different topic. As skinhead has said, you don't understand the kings English.
If Rivera brings wentz back, it will only further prove how incompent he is. He has 4 straight losing seasons and is on track for a .500 record. Rivera is not a good coach.
His front office moves have been sub standard at best. You criticize Rivera when a healthy wentz was kept on the bench now he is in your good graces because your hero is starting again. He has had full control of the roster and has done nothing. Chiller pointed this out. Bottom line, none of us should want Rivera making another roster decision period. If wentz gets lucky and wins a playoff game, we still need a starting qb. No matter how much you want it, wentz is not the answer. You just haven't admitted it yet and continue to come up with excuses and what
if scenerios. Your 2022 prediction record has been a disaster along with your agenda posting. I told you we weren't getting 11 wins and was right. You were wrong as usual.
Hopefully the new owner cleans house and we get an actual front office.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
exactly, duke doesn't understand that
I do understand that and you are conflating two different things. Yes or no...you want wentz back right now for 2023? I have not seen one poster advocate for wentz to be back in 2023 except you. Saying Rivera will bring him back and actually wanting wentz back are different things.
I don't care if Rivera thinks he is the guy. Rivera has been wrong repeatedly this year and his roster decisions have been awful. The oline is a disaster because of Rivera. Rivera has proven he cannot build a unit without tearing down another. We should all want Rivera gone for good.
It is rich for you to accuse anyone of not understanding something. You get corrected daily and are the least informed poster on the board.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And that is why Rivera needs to go. Everyone e has pointed that out. Rivera is a terrible talent evaluator.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they could be right as to that happening but it shouldnt . a playoff win isnt enough

Brock2005

Intellectual Bully
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has to ask the players on who to play a QB. What a joke. You would think the HC and OC would know who the better QB is by now. IF he rolls with TH again that would be awful.
There's a difference btwn having to and choosing to. This is the latter. He's empowering his team with a say in their own future success or failure. Dumb coaching decisions aside, the players love him for it.