• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

browns , pregame

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dean making predictions means taking into account numerous things injuries among them . Teams getting better or worse is among them . I said at best we would go 3-3 In the NFC East splitting with each team . How come I can take that into account and you can’t ?

I told you way in advance we wouldn’t sweep the giants and yet you didn’t listen and who was right ? I was

you are a homer Dean And hence you can’t make realistic predictions. You are Larry Michael

if you didn’t take the above things into account while making the predictions then it was doomed to failure

and here is the thing, without falco holding the fort , meaning keeping the team afloat , not being the reason for winning , wince has no chance to have a shot winning in the playoffs .

it’s not a given we beat the browns and cowboys no matter what their playoff status is . The boys beat the piss out of us with cooper rush with wince at qb
This was put much better than I could have. Much more eloquent and clear.

I am not trying to be a jerk but for the love of pete...can we please move on from the Wentz discussion Dean? We are going on 9 months here.

I think this would clear up the arguing and pointless fighting that goes on and on. If you believe in Wentz...great...if you don't...great.

We should be talking about a new owner buying this team...not Carson Wentz. Just my opinion...not trying to speak on behalf of the entire board. We are all apparently on the same side here.

Props to Skinsdad, Breed, and Stye....they get the award for predicting the outcome of the 2022 season.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This was put much better than I could have. Much more eloquent and clear.

I am not trying to be a jerk but for the love of pete...can we please move on from the Wentz discussion Dean? We are going on 9 months here.

I think this would clear up the arguing and pointless fighting that goes on and on. If you believe in Wentz...great...if you don't...great.

We should be talking about a new owner buying this team...not Carson Wentz. Just my opinion...not trying to speak on behalf of the entire board.

Props to Skinsdad, Breed, and Stye....they get the award for predicting the outcome of the 2022 season.
On a alarmist note something has happened to Sty. No way he misses the season and was last seen in Aug on the SportsHoopla boards . I have PMed him and nothing . You can see if he is lurking but nothing . I hope all is well

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On a alarmist note something has happened to Sty. No way he misses the season and was last seen in Aug on the SportsHoopla boards . I have PMed him and nothing . You can see if he is lurking but nothing . I hope all is well
I reached out to him a month ago or so and didn't hear back.

I hope he is doing well. He is a good man. The board is a better place with him here.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't he do charitable work in dangerous areas of the globe?

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dean making predictions means taking into account numerous things injuries among them . Teams getting better or worse is among them . I said at best we would go 3-3 In the NFC East splitting with each team . How come I can take that into account and you can’t ?

I told you way in advance we wouldn’t sweep the giants and yet you didn’t listen and who was right ? I was

you are a homer Dean And hence you can’t make realistic predictions. You are Larry Michael

if you didn’t take the above things into account while making the predictions then it was doomed to failure

and here is the thing, without falco holding the fort , meaning keeping the team afloat , not being the reason for winning , wince has no chance to have a shot winning in the playoffs .

it’s not a given we beat the browns and cowboys no matter what their playoff status is . The boys beat the piss out of us with cooper rush with wince at qb

of course, the next 2 are not gimmies. I think there is talent on this team. I did say if everything fell right 11 wins. Could of happeed if it wasnt for all the non-sense. We are not a bad team like duke and you sometimes say we are . We did beat an undefeated team in the Eagles. We have the talent, we are close.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said we would be between 7 and nine wins so I am already dead on . When pressed to call it further I went to 8 ( the middle) and I will be no worse then 1 game off .

first of all, giving a range when making a prediction on win s total is waffling. It should be one number and that's it. I knew my prediction was high but i had confidence going into the season. I won't apologize for it. I also put my money where my mouth is and bet the over in the summer.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
of course, the next 2 are not gimmies. I think there is talent on this team. I did say if everything fell right 11 wins. Could of happeed if it wasnt for all the non-sense. We are not a bad team like duke and you sometimes say we are . We did beat an undefeated team in the Eagles. We have the talent, we are close.
We are close. We just need a QB.

skinzfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
roster is not even close in talent to the 49ers. Want to win 12 games a year? Multiple upgrades needed on both sides of the ball.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
first of all, giving a range when making a prediction on win s total is waffling. It should be one number and that's it. I knew my prediction was high but i had confidence going into the season. I won't apologize for it. I also put my money where my mouth is and bet the over in the summer.
7-9 wins isnt waffling its projecting bad to good

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are close. We just need a QB.
i wouldnt fall into that trap yet . our o/line isnt good , the lbs need work , cb is an issue and te

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are missing the point.

You make several predictions and then act shocked when they don't come true. Anyone who questions you is hateful or negative about the team. You take it personally when posters don't agree with you or say anything negative about "your team".

You said the Commanders would get 11 wins. I told you that would not happen.

You said the fans would "come back" if we started winning. I told you that would not happen.

You said that Jalen Hurts and Carson Wentz were on the same talent level. I told you Hurts was better.

You said the Commanders would sweep the Giants. I told you that would not happen.

You said the Turner offense would work with a strong-arm QB. I told you that would not happen.

Do you see the pattern here? You make outlandish comments and then get upset when people don't take it seriously and disagree with you. You can't make absurd predictions, get called out for it, and then throw up your hands and claim you were simply being positive.

You take this team way too seriously and need to relax. I suggest watching the movie "Fever Pitch".

Brock2005

Intellectual Bully
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow is right. I gotta wonder what Chase did to receive that grade. Especially perplexing when you consider that Kayvon Thibodeaux received a grade of 89.7 for his game against the Skins 2 Sunday nights ago and Nick Bosa a 92.2 grade for his game against the Skins last week. I have no problem recalling multiple plays they made it those games. I know Chase blocked a pass and made a nice tackle holding Cmac to a 1 yard gain which is cool. Neither of those plays reached anywhere near the magnitud of plays made by KV n Bosa.

I'm calling shenanigans.
I got to see some tape of his plays in the game on twitter after I posted my comment. He was constantly winning, in on tackles and providing consitant pressure. He beat the brakes off Trent Williams a couple of times. He just didn't get the sacks to show for it. The rating is legit.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do you mean non-sense? Wentz's play?

What about the other predictions you made that were wrong?

Why do you get so offended if someone doesn't think the team is "good"? Why are you taking these things so personally?

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are missing the point.

You make several predictions and then act shocked when they don't come true. Anyone who questions you is hateful or negative about the team. You take it personally when posters don't agree with you or say anything negative about "your team".

You said the Commanders would get 11 wins. I told you that would not happen.

You said the fans would "come back" if we started winning. I told you that would not happen.

You said that Jalen Hurts and Carson Wentz were on the same talent level. I told you Hurts was better.

You said the Commanders would sweep the Giants. I told you that would not happen.

You said the Turner offense would work with a strong-arm QB. I told you that would not happen.

Do you see the pattern here? You make outlandish comments and then get upset when people don't take it seriously and disagree with you. You can't make absurd predictions, get called out for it, and then throw up your hands and claim you were simply being positive.

You take this team way too seriously and need to relax. I suggest watching the movie "Fever Pitch".

whos shocked? You are stretching on a couple of those. I will say whatever i please on this board.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do you mean non-sense? Wentz's play?

What about the other predictions you made that were wrong?

Why do you get so offended if someone doesn't think the team is "good"? Why are you taking these things so personally?

im not you are. I'm not going through the whole year with the team. The fact that you can't figure that out speaks volumes.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
whos shocked? You are stretching on a couple of those. I will say whatever i please on this board.
I am quoting you.

You have the right to say whatever you want and we have the right to call you out for being delusional when you are wrong.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im not you are. I'm not going through the whole year with the team. The fact that you can't figure that out speaks volumes.
I am not taking anything personally. You had a meltdown when you got embarrassed and told me to take my "hate" elsewhere.
You then kept repeating how this is "your team".

You still have yet to admit that you were wrong on pretty much every prediction you boastfully made. The next time you get the urge to make a prediction....quick piece of advice...don't.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not taking anything personally. You had a meltdown when you got embarrassed and told me to take my "hate" elsewhere.
You then kept repeating how this is "your team".

You still have yet to admit that you were wrong on pretty much every prediction you boastfully made.

do i have to bring up your predictions on Denver and indy? CW a bad teammate? I cant predict the future im not going to hit on every statement I say predicting the future. Sure I think we would be alot better this year then we are. How am i suposed to take into account CY, WJ, and all teheinjures. You expect me to predict that?

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
do i have to bring up your predictions on Denver and indy? CW a bad teammate? I cant predict the future im not going to hit on every statement I say predicting the future. Sure I think we would be alot better this year then we are. How am i suposed to take into account CY, WJ, and all teheinjures. You expect me to predict that?
I never said I was an expert on Denver and Indy and guessed wrong. I freely admit that. What I will say is that I know more about this team than you do and I have proven that.

You picked the Titans and I picked the Colts. The correct answer was JAX. Bring up as many non-Commanders predictions as you want. Go for it.

Your problem is that you make predictions and then quickly write it off due to injuries and then claim you were simply being positive. Just own it.

Last year was the injuries, COVID, Fitz going down...etc. The point is that you should stop running your mouth in the offseason and then call people out for not supporting you. This conversation would not be happing if you stopped.