• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Browns get Watson

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. Did he get better while he was out? I think QB may have been the only thing holding Cle back and I like Watson but this is crazy. Probably more picks than he is worth, a bigger contract than he is worth and he is going to be suspended. All that being said, Cle looks like a big threat depending on how many games he plays, so I guess that's what the yare focusing on...

And I call Bull shit on making this years salary $1M so he doesn't lose it in a suspension. Talk about enabling a guy...

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Umm... the CONTRACT!? HELLO...

I mean the draft picks can't be ignored.... but you're paying nearly $50M FULLY GUARANTEED to a QB that hasn't played in a year, has publicly been bitchy about his situation... ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?

Forget basically everything in the NFL.. this is by far the dumbest trade/signing of all time. I mean thank God us Hawks fans don't have to listen to a bunch of assholes saying Wilson being the dumbest move of all time 10 years from now, like they do the with not running Lynch.

AND OF COURSE... it'd be Cleveland... that franchise just can't help themselves...

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFL is morphing into, "Draft a QB and release him after the rookie contract is up." It's literally become that. These QB contracts are tanking teams. I have to actually wonder if Seattle is ahead of the curve... New England did exactly this..

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Browns end up with the qb they should've drafted in 2017 anyway

Yah... at nearly $50M fully guaranteed vs. cheepo...

Browns are Browning... as much as it pains me that Seattle is in a little bit of a bind... HOLY SHIT the Browns.. LMAO. Browns gonna Brown.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Browns are going to Brown..

Might be the dumbest trade in NFL history... and then the resigning? LMFAO... OMG if the rapist gets injured in the next 12 months RIP team. Which... Eh I guess the Browns are used to basically no team.

That contract is FULLY GUARNATEED... it's WORSE than Rodgers' contract who is a) just as talented if not better, b) has been playing recently.

F
F
FFF
F
FF
F
F
F
FF
GRADE

FFFFFFFF

BROWNS... FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
x-men wolverine GIF

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Browns are Browning... as much as it pains me that Seattle is in a little bit of a bind... HOLY SHIT the Browns.. LMAO. Browns gonna Brown.
It doesn't matter. The missing link was QB and if you care to look at their cap for future years...they can afford it. Berry has done an amazing job.

I will never root for Watson personally but I am rooting for the team to win...nothing more

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats to the Browns fans. He’s a helluva QB

Still lol at the Bears FO drafting Truebisssker

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It doesn't matter. The missing link was QB and if you care to look at their cap for future years...they can afford it. Berry has done an amazing job.

I will never root for Watson personally but I am rooting for the team to win...nothing more

Oh okay... enjoy your time against Denver, KC, LV, NWE, Balti, Tenn, LV (wait there's two now? Eh that's right fuck it), Buff, Cinci (x2).. etc.

Who even is Cleveland? Oh yah.. uh. ......... uh they're orange.. and a QB that hasn't played for like 2 years is now getting paid $50M per year.. hmmmmmmmmmmmmm ooooooooh... yah..... oh Miles... oh we have some guy that runs miles. ........... G.... Garrett? Hmmm oh yah that guy...

Ah well fuck it, 8-9. Browns going to Brown. And then we get to look forward to the Browns #1 overall draft pick in about 2025.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This is what it costs for elite qbs these days. Is what it is...you have to be savvy with the rest of your cap to make it work.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFL is morphing into, "Draft a QB and release him after the rookie contract is up." It's literally become that. These QB contracts are tanking teams. I have to actually wonder if Seattle is ahead of the curve... New England did exactly this..
The Chiefs are tanking because of Mahomes' contract how?

Don't be salty your Seahawks can't draft to save their lives in the last decade since LOB.