• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Monday Night Football: Browns @ 49ers

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All 3 home games? But agree lose that one and 2-5 looks inevitable.

Yep...3-4 or 2-5...either way...sweeping that 3 game home stand is vital to winning the DIV...based on their current play, BUF will be tough but a winnable game, Ben less Steelers and MIA.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kind of early to write him off, but he was bad last night. And when I rip coaches it will be for things fans can know (not playcalling, substitutions, etc). Win the toss you defer. No questions, especially against a solid D. And you don't have OBJ return a punt down 28-3 with 6-7 minutes left. Never mind punting down 28-3 early in 4th?

It may be early, but he's done nothing but show me he's over his head in almost every capacity. His post game ramblings further sounded like a guy who doesn't have a grasp on how to go about fixing problems.

The dude gives me a 'I just got outta my 18 wheeler from a three day haul' vibe about him....

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep...3-4 or 2-5...either way...sweeping that 3 game home stand is vital to winning the DIV...based on their current play, BUF will be tough but a winnable game, Ben less Steelers and MIA.

Should at least go 2-1 but Steelers with Rudolph is a challenge. That defense is decent this year.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I missed that convo lol

Yep...CLE is right in the midst of making this a meaningful season, but SEA and @ NE are not looking great at the moment...they could come into this home stand 2-5 or 3-4 most likely...then BUF, PIT, MIA at home. I think they need all 3 to win the DIV.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should at least go 2-1 but Steelers with Rudolph is a challenge. That defense is decent this year.

The DEF is pretty close, certainly playing better the last 4 games.

I'm hopeful for a split, but if PIT can win in CLE, maybe they can dbl dip on them.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guess he's happy Either Way Guy for all his teams?
It's way worse. He's an anti-fan. Rips his own team every game all game long, always predicts losses, then acts happy when they win. It's the weakest pussy fandom possible.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's way worse. He's an anti-fan. Rips his own team every game all game long, always predicts losses, then acts happy when they win. It's the weakest pussy fandom possible.
That's what Happy Either Way Guy does. Happy when his team wins, but also happy when they lose and he can claim a misguided "win" for himself. Sadly, many in this "club" would rather the latter happen.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my bad...didn't know you were talking about future.

I agree. A sweep is a must.

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Not surprised that the 9ers won but I was surprised at just how effective they were at running the ball. I thought they would do well in that regard but to be able to put up that many yards when the Browns had to have know it was coming was shocking. Shanahan has just been on fire the last 3 games when it comes to calling and scheming the run game. The last 3 games the 9ers have average 234 rushing yards a game and in that span Carolina is second with 184 rushing yards a game and that's just crazy to me and even more so when they don't have what you would call elite RBs.

As far as the Browns go I still actually like them I just think the 9ers were a buzz saw for them. The two biggest strengths for the 9ers is their running game and defensive line which are both arguably the best in the NFL and with the Browns their offensive line is bad and the weakest area of their great defense is run defense.

The media like it tends to do just crowned them a year early and I just think Kitchens is the wrong man for the job. Look at this game and you can see how wide the gap is between him and Shanahan when it comes to offense.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It may be early, but he's done nothing but show me he's over his head in almost every capacity. His post game ramblings further sounded like a guy who doesn't have a grasp on how to go about fixing problems.

The dude gives me a 'I just got outta my 18 wheeler from a three day haul' vibe about him....
wont get an argument from me. I like the guy and hoped he would succeed. Still do. But many here think Dorsey can do no wrong so they counted it as a lock Freddie was the right choice.

sure, I hoped he would stay on as OC as it seemed he worked well with Baker, but the idea they would not hire a better HC candidate who would not keep Kitchens was absurd to me.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep...CLE is right in the midst of making this a meaningful season, but SEA and @ NE are not looking great at the moment...they could come into this home stand 2-5 or 3-4 most likely...then BUF, PIT, MIA at home. I think they need all 3 to win the DIV.
right...and obviously the home game vs. Bmore will be a must.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not surprised that the 9ers won but I was surprised at just how effective they were at running the ball. I thought they would do well in that regard but to be able to put up that many yards when the Browns had to have know it was coming was shocking. Shanahan has just been on fire the last 3 games when it comes to calling and scheming the run game. The last 3 games the 9ers have average 234 rushing yards a game and in that span Carolina is second with 184 rushing yards a game and that's just crazy to me and even more so when they don't have what you would call elite RBs.

As far as the Browns go I still actually like them I just think the 9ers were a buzz saw for them. The two biggest strengths for the 9ers is their running game and defensive line which are both arguably the best in the NFL and with the Browns their offensive line is bad and the weakest area of their great defense is run defense.

The media like it tends to do just crowned them a year early and I just think Kitchens is the wrong man for the job. Look at this game and you can see how wide the gap is between him and Shanahan when it comes to offense.
All true....only thing I think needs to be added is Shanahan has been doing this forever while Kitchens has called plays for 13 games and been a HC for 5.

don't forget shanahan is 4-20 without Jimmy G as QB. Just sayin'.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

At some point I think I have to start giving credit where due. I've seen Shanny's OFC up close and personal before so I thought they would improve in that area. but SF is way better on DEF than I expected.

I think almost as impressive is the total yardage numbers...in 3 of the 4 games so far, they have racked up 571, 446, 436 total yds...with 259, 168, and 275 respectively coming on the ground, the '9ers are stifling the competition. It will be interesting to see how they hold up as the season goes along, but right now they are one of the most impressive OFC/DEFs in the game today.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Christ you're fucking stupid. It's a minor knee sprain you muppet. 'Done for the year'.. LMFAO what an utter cocksucking drama queen you are.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Whew, somebody's triggered. I can just see your little fists pounding the keyboard in a spittle-flying rage as you wrote the above. Cracked me up.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

At some point I think I have to start giving credit where due. I've seen Shanny's OFC up close and personal before so I thought they would improve in that area. but SF is way better on DEF than I expected.

I think almost as impressive is the total yardage numbers...in 3 of the 4 games so far, they have racked up 571, 446, 436 total yds...with 259, 168, and 275 respectively coming on the ground, the '9ers are stifling the competition, the game was not as close as the score in the Steeler game.

It will be interesting to see how they hold up as the season goes along, but right now they are one of the most impressive OFC/DEFs in the game today.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And it did...but earlier than I expected. Browns gave up after Callaway dropped what should have made it 14-10. No excuse for that.

Actually, not fair to just say Browns gave up as SF vastly outplayed them.
Agreed. The Niners were dominating at the time but had the turnover not occurred, its at a minimum of a14 -6 game. Totally different than the 21-3 it turned out to be going in to half.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
right...and obviously the home game vs. Bmore will be a must.

Sweeping BAL will definitely go a long way towards some post season football for CLE.

IMO, the Browns will need to get that OL back to better form, and the rush DEF has to improve for this to happen.

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
D9WTFHAUwAE5KKd.jpg:large

Oops :dhd: