• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Broncos Win Super Bowl - Easy!

RamCub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since most of our posters are picking the Seahawks in another thread, I wanted to start this one to highlight my thoughts on why I believe the Broncos will win and win easily.

Denver 28
Seattle 17

1) It's Peyton Manning - period. He won't make the same mistakes he made against the Ravens last year and against the Saints in the Super Bowl he lost. How many big games has Russell Wilson played in?

2) The Broncos defense will handle the sputtering Seattle offense easily!

3) Wes Welker will be the difference maker in this game. Seattle can only cover D. Thomas, E. Decker, and J. Thomas with any consistency. Welker will be open in the slot and will be the hot read.

4) Look for some new wrinkles involving TE Jacob Tamme and RB Knowshon Moreno. The other receivers will be doing plenty of crossing routes!

5) Broncos will come out throwing and will look to keep possession on short passes to dominate time of possession. Once the Broncos get the lead, the Seahawks will play into their hands if they rely too heavily on Marshawn Lynch and run time off the clock. The Broncos will focus on stopping Lynch and force Wilson to try and beat them with the pass.

6) Met-Life Stadium favors the Broncos big time over the Seahawks. Trust me!!!

7) Broncos coaching staff > Seahawks coaching staff

8) Broncos will convert red zone opportunities and the Seahawks won't.

:nod: :suds:

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
5) Broncos will come out throwing and will look to keep possession on short passes to dominate time of possession. Once the Broncos get the lead, the Seahawks will play into their hands if they rely too heavily on Marshawn Lynch and run time off the clock. The Broncos will focus on stopping Lynch and force Wilson to try and beat them with the pass.

will be one of the hardest challenges, Denver must force Sea to forget him.

Chilipepper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rams Club I just put the same prediction up on another thread. 28-17 That's what I'm thinking too. Manning against a struggling 2nd year QB away from the 12th man. Denver is pretty good against the run but bad against the pass but Wilson can't pass. So simple to me. After last season when the Broncos blew it against the Ravens Manning has been on a mission. No one is going to stop him IMO. Of course I could be wrong.

RamCub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chili - I believe it's just you, Blue, and I who see the light!

RamCub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...also Red Chaos and RamFan!!!

Silas

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm pulling for the Broncos, but Seattle didn't make the SB because they're pushovers. I see this game going down to the wire.

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the hawks beat the shit out the broncos..so much for that. Nfc west is the best

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I left at halftime. Booorrring. More important things to get done.

Chilipepper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Broncos looked flat and ill prepared. While Seahawks brought it and were quick off the ball both sides.

BOSS429Mustang

Politically Incorrect
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Broncos, and especially Manning made quite a few of us look bad. I for one will know better next time.

RamCub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OOPS!!! The first play of the game said it all.

A well deserved congratulations to the Super Bowl Champion Seattle Seahawks. They won the game every way a team possibly could.

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:boom: :boom: :boom: :boom: :boom:

im not sure if i can make it through the offseason

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After what the Seawags did to the Saints (twice), I saw no reason not to take the Seahawks in this one.

You all have been watching the physical nature of the NFC West's games all year and that's exactly what that game looked like last night.

Great defenses will always beat great offenses. WHY? Because great defenses physically punish you and no player likes to get drilled all game.

bluepigpen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was wrong in this one and admit it. The Seahawks made the NFC West and the NFC in general look real good. Congrats to them.:nod:

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hence one of the reasons I was pulling for the hawks instead of the donkeys

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since most of our posters are picking the Seahawks in another thread, I wanted to start this one to highlight my thoughts on why I believe the Broncos will win and win easily.

Denver 28
Seattle 17

1) It's Peyton Manning - period. He won't make the same mistakes he made against the Ravens last year and against the Saints in the Super Bowl he lost. How many big games has Russell Wilson played in?

2) The Broncos defense will handle the sputtering Seattle offense easily!

3) Wes Welker will be the difference maker in this game. Seattle can only cover D. Thomas, E. Decker, and J. Thomas with any consistency. Welker will be open in the slot and will be the hot read.

4) Look for some new wrinkles involving TE Jacob Tamme and RB Knowshon Moreno. The other receivers will be doing plenty of crossing routes!

6) Met-Life Stadium favors the Broncos big time over the Seahawks. Trust me!!!

7) Broncos coaching staff > Seahawks coaching staff

8) Broncos will convert red zone opportunities and the Seahawks won't.

1) RW is 4-1 in the playoffs including 1 Super Bowl victory. As great as Manning is, he can only dream of #'s like that.
2) Flip Denver and Seattle and use the same sentence (you were that close!).
3) 1 of the 4 mentioned had a decent game but his fumble was ugly.
4) We knew we were the best in the NFL at defending the crossing routes. We again showed that in SB 48.
5) The Bronco's did a great job on selling out to stop Marshawn, just as NO did. The problem with selling out to stop the run is a short one...Russell Wilson.
6) Adding both Peyton's and Eli's #'s together pale compared to Russell's #'s at Met-Life. Combined final 66-8.
7) Oh please. What in the hell were you thinking? No offense to Mr. Fox, but Pete>>>>>JF.
8) Bronco's did not get your memo.

I know it's easy for me to say this after the game, but we Seahawk fans were very confident in our matchup. The Rams are a tougher matchup IMO.